剧集 | 中年失恋日记(2022) | 导航列表
There have been a lot of showings, Claire, and this is the only offer we've gotten.
A comp in the building did sell at this price.
同楼宇里的公♥寓♥ 确实以这个价格卖♥♥出去过
Okay. I get what you're saying.
好 我明白你的意思
But I don't want to upend my whole life here
但我不想颠覆自己的整个人生
when the right buyer may come along later.
而合适的买♥♥家也许会在未来出现
I mean, I have time.
我有的是时间
Where am I even going?
我能上哪儿去?
Actually, um... you have a good point.
其实你说得有道理
Is it possible you might be holding on to your old life
你一直无法忘记自己以前的生活
because it's hard to picture a new one?
也许是因为很难想像新的生活?
What if we showed you some apartments
不如我们带你去看看其他公♥寓♥
and gave you an idea of how great your life would be once this is all over?
这样你就知道 等这一切结束后 你的新生活会有多精彩?
It could help you let go emotionally.
这也能帮你在感情上放下过去
Do we have this kind of relationship?
我们的关系有这么近吗?
I get it, though.
我能理解你
Like, with Colin, when I think ahead to Christmas,
比如和柯林 我在思考以后的圣诞节时
I dread doing it without him.
真的很害怕没有他的节日
But then I remember Colin only let us have white lights on our tree.
但我又想起来 柯林只允许在圣诞树上装扮白色灯
So this year, I am doing colors, which I like.
所以今年我要装饰自己喜欢的彩色灯
Point being, when I let myself imagine a fun life without him,
我的意思是 每当我想像一个没有他的有趣生活时
I do feel better.
我确实感觉好多了
Yeah, that makes sense.
对啊 有道理
Okay, so I say we give you a fresh new start.
好吧 要我说 我们可以给你一个全新的开始
Somewhere totally different with no bad memories.
找一个没有痛苦回忆 完全不同的新住所
What about downtown?
市中心如何?
Downtown is for restaurants. Not for living.
市中心是吃饭的地方 不适合生活
Come on, Claire, change it up.
拜托 克莱尔 换个环境嘛
I could totally see you in a sexy loft, downtown, living your best life.
我完全可以想像 你住在市中心的某个性感顶楼公♥寓♥里
过着精彩的生活
And wouldn't it be nice to walk to the corner
而且四周的环境完全不会让你回想起
and not be reminded of places you went with your morbidly obese ex-husband?
你的病态肥胖前夫和你曾去过的地方 这不是很棒吗?
You do make it sound fun.
听你这么一说 确实挺有趣
You know, there's a place I think you will love.
有一个地方 我认为你会很喜欢
And I bet we could get in this afternoon.
我们今天下午就能去看看
Oh.
Yes. I think I can make that work. I'm free at 5:00.
好吧 我应该可以抽出空 我下午5点有时间
Great.
好极了
- Let's order. - Yes.
-我们点餐吧 -好
Oh, I'm not eating here. The food is terrible.
我不在这里吃 这里的食物很差
Hey, it's me!
嘿 我来了!
In my room, honey!
我在房♥间里 亲爱的
What, Mike?
麦克?
- Uh, stop in the kitchen first! - Uh, I wanna check in on Mom.
-先来厨房♥一下! -我想去看看妈妈
Uh, no, wait. Mike. Mikey!
等等 麦克 麦奇!
I, uh, think your dad was trying to warn you that I'm here.
我猜你♥爸♥爸是想警告你 我在这里
- Makes sense. Hi. - Hi.
有道理 嗨
嗨
Uh... Sorry, Colin.
抱歉 柯林
It's just that we only learned today what's going on with you two.
我们今天才得知你们之间的事情
So, Mom, did you tell Colin that you fell so that he would come over?
妈妈 你告诉柯林自己摔倒了 就为了让他过来看你?
No, he came over on his own, thank you.
不 是他自己来的 谢谢你
I'm still on the family text thread. I read it there.
我还在家庭群里 我是在那里得知的
And saw a pretty appetizing picture of your lunch salads.
我也看到你发的美味沙拉照片了
Oh, they were fine.
还凑合吧
I just wanted to make sure that your mom was okay.
我只是想来看看你妈妈有没有事
Which I really appreciate. Such a lovely gesture, coming over here.
我很感激 你能来看我真是太贴心了
FYI, you know, Ben and I took some time off once
顺便说一句 本和我曾经也分手过一段时间
when he was sleeping with his secretary.
他那时和他的秘书上♥床♥了
- I was not... - Mom.
-我没有… -妈妈
Please stop saying that. I just wanted space.
拜托你别再说了 我只是需要一些空间
Yes, space between another woman's legs.
是啊 在另一个女人的双腿之间
It's fine. We're fine now!
没关系 我们已经和好了!
I mean, these things happen, and you never think about them again.
这些事情很正常的 之后你就不会再想了
What...
All right. Well, I should go.
好吧 我该走了
Um...
I'm glad you're feeling okay, Lisa.
你没事真是太好了 丽莎
- Nice to see you, Michael. - Yeah, you too. Maybe.
-很高兴见到你 麦克 -对 我也是 也许吧
I'm not sure yet.
我还不确定
- Don't be a stranger. - See you soon!
-别这么见外嘛 -再见!
"You too, maybe?" What is wrong with you?
“我也是 也许吧”?你怎么回事?
- I don't... - Clearly, he still cares about you.
-我没… -他显然还是很关心你的
- Go after him, fix this! - He never even told me why he left.
快去追他 把这件事解决掉!
他都没告诉我为什么离开
You're not gonna find out in here, knucklehead. Go!
站在这里是永远不会知道的 蠢蛋 快去!
Colin? Hey. Hey!
柯林?嘿!
I just, um... Hi.
我只是…嗨
I just wanted to, uh, say sorry for the dumb goodbye.
我只想为刚才的告别向你道歉
It's, uh...
- I still don't know how to act yet. - I get it. Me either.
-我还是不知道该怎么面对你 -我明白 我也是
Oh. That's weirdly comforting.
听着别扭 但还挺舒坦
Thanks for checking in on Mom. That was sweet of you.
谢谢你过来看我妈妈 真的很贴心
Oh, of course. I spent 17 years with your family.
没什么 我和你家人相处了17年
I care about them. That won't change.
我在乎他们 这一点不会改变的
I won't forget one of the five women who've seen me naked.
我肯定不会忘记 看过我裸体的五个女人之一
Oh my God.
我的天
In that creepy house that my sister rented on the Jersey Shore.
我妹妹在泽西海岸 租的那间诡异的房♥子里
I get shivers thinking about your mother
一想起你妈妈撞见我洗澡
accidentally walking in on me in the shower.
我还是忍♥不住打哆嗦
Accidentally, my ass! She knew you were in there.
撞见个屁!她早就知道你在里面
So how's work? I hear the market's pretty strong these days.
你的工作怎么样? 我听说房♥市最近挺兴旺的
Yeah, sure.
是啊
Kinda.
算是吧
Kinda?
算是吧?
You need anything?
你需要帮助吗?
Um...
No, I'm good.
不用 我挺好的
I think I have a big sale comin' up, so...
我可能很快会卖♥♥出一间大房♥子
Oh, that's great. I'm not worried. You're the best.
太好了 我不担心 你是最棒的
All right, I really gotta go.
我真的得走了
Dog's been locked away for hours now.
狗已经被关了好几个小时了
Do... dog?
狗?
You're joking. You got a dog?
你在开玩笑吧 你养了狗?
Can we please end on the nice moment we just had?
我们能不能 以刚才的美好时光结束对话?
Uh, if you want a nice moment, don't tell me that you just got a dog
如果你想要美好时光 那就不该告诉我你养了狗
when I always wanted us to have a dog, and you said you never ever wanted a dog.
我一直都想养狗来着
你却说你从来不想养狗
Did you get an Eames lounge chair now too, or is that still a tired gay cliché?
难不成你也买♥♥了伊姆斯休闲躺椅
还是你仍认为 那是俗气的同性恋家具?
What about cilantro?
香菜呢?是不是突然变得好吃了?
- Suddenly delicious? - No matter what I say,
不管我说什么 你总要浮夸地表达自己的感情
you always have the biggest feelings.
Was that it? My feelings were too big? I still don't know what happened with us.
是吗?我的感情浮夸? 我都不知道我们之间发生了什么
- I'm not doing this now. - You're not...
我现在没空跟你吵架 我也不想听你冲我大吼大叫
- And I'm not gonna be yelled at. - Wh...
I'm not yelling! I'm confused!
我没有大吼大叫 我只是很困惑
This is my very confused voice!
这是我非常困惑时的音量!
And the Eames chair is a classic!
伊姆斯休闲躺椅可是经典!
- Hey, sorry to be so late. - It's cool. Claire's upstairs.
嘿 很抱歉我来晚了
没关系 克莱尔在楼上
She asked for some time alone in the loft.
她说想在顶楼公♥寓♥里单独待一会儿
Either she really can't stand me, or she's poopin'.
她要么是真的受不了我 要么是在拉屎
What's wrong? You love a snooty lady pooping joke.
怎么了?你不是 很喜欢高傲女士拉大便的笑话吗?
Sorry, I ran into Colin at my mother's. He got a dog.
抱歉 我在我妈家遇到柯林 他养了一条狗
- What? After you... - Yeah.
-什么?在你… -是啊
- And he kept sayin'... - Uh-huh.
他之前一直说…我彻底脱粉了
Oh, I'm officially out of the fan club.
I don't hate it. Can't argue with the views.
我倒是不讨厌这里 景色确实不错
It has a sexy feel that I would have loved when I was young and gorgeous.
有一种性感的感觉 年轻美貌时 我会很爱这种感觉
- Stop. You're gorgeous. - You're gorgeous.
-别说了 -你依然很漂亮
I mean gorgeous to men.
我是指能吸引男人的那种美貌
You know what I mean.
你们懂我的意思
Divorced, middle-aged lady moves to downtown in a feeble attempt to be hip?
离婚中年女士搬到市中心 徒劳地尝试过上嬉皮生活?
That's what people are going to be saying.
人们一准儿会这么说
No, they won't. And why don't we continue this conversation
不 不会的 不如我们去曼哈顿最合心意男士派对
at a party for Manhattan's most eligible men?
继续聊一聊这个话题?
- It's just up the block. - Oh... Can I go home and change first?
离这里就隔一个街区
我可以先回家换衣服吗?
剧集 | 中年失恋日记(2022) | 导航列表