剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
随时联♥系♥我们 好吗 再见
give us a ring, yeah? Bye-bye.
你觉得佩珀去哪里了
So where do you think Pepper went?
它就是到下一站了吧
I guess he just moved on.
下一站是哪儿 灵魂都去往何处呢
Moved where? Where does your soul go to?
这就是人生的终极问题了 不是吗
Well, that's one of the ultimate questions, isn't it?
-所以你并不知道 -不啊
- So you don't know. - No.
佩珀 过来
Pepper. Come.
乖孩子
Good boy.
我觉得戴夫把我们分在一起
You know what? I think Dave made a very wise choice
非常明智
putting us together.
先生 你将成为我的新幸运符
You, sir, are gonna be my new lucky charm.
我要离开斯迈尔
I'm leaving Smyle.
-什么 -我不是干这个的料 格斯
- What? - I'm not cut out for this, Gus.
说什么呢 听着 我明白你可能有点困惑
What? Look, I understand you might be feeling a bit discombobulated.
相信我 我也有点困惑
Believe me, I feel a bit discombobulated, too,
但我认为你该留下来
but I think you should stay.
我就是不喜欢到处去吓人的鬼屋
I just don't like the idea of going around a load of spooky houses.
不是每次都这么可怕的
It's not all like this.
Five. Nine. Seven.
-1 5 9 7 -什么
- One. Five. Nine. Seven. - What?
当心
Look out!
-刚才那是什么 -1 5
- What was that? - One. Five.
-我们撞到什么了吗 -9 7
- Did we hit anything? - Nine. Seven.
-有撞到吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
一定是灯光造成的错觉
Must have been a trick of the light.
就在密♥码♥电台改变的同时我们都看错吗
What, that we both saw at the same time the number station changed?
-9 -不可能
- Nine. - No way.
Seven.
这一定有什么意义
This means something.
-走吗 -好
- Should we go? - Yeah.
我就说我不是干这个的料
I told you I wasn't cut out for this.
我从未觉得如此有活力
I've never felt more alive.
可别习惯了这样
Well, don't get used to it.
斯迈尔的旅途生活通常比这平淡得多
Life on the road with Smyle is usually a lot more mundane.
很好 我们能不能别再提这事
Good. Can we just put it behind us?
我这辈子受到的惊吓已经够多了
I've had enough scares for one lifetime.
你这个弱鸡 我送你回家吧
Come on, you big blouse. I'll drop you home.
-开快点 -等轮到你开车时 当然了没这可能
- Put your foot down. - When you drive, which will be never,
你就能决定车速
you can choose the speed.
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表