剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
吃子弹吧 杂工
Eat PP7, Oddjob.
我的遥控地雷没引爆
My remote mine didn't go off.
因为你很烂
Because you're shit.
克里斯蒂娜 把洗好的衣服拿上来
Christina, bring up the washing.
轮到莱昂内尔了
It's Lionel's turn.
我不想去 下面好可怕
I don't want to, it's creepy down there.
莱昂内尔 快点
Lionel, now.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
热洗牌1597
开门
Open the door.
妈妈
Mom!
真♥相♥探寻者
第一季 第七集
你好 搭档
Hello, partner.
准备好下一周的前线生活了吗
You ready for another week on the front lines?
嗯 你想进来坐坐吗
Yeah. Do you want to come in?
我正在吃早饭
I'm just finishing up my breakfast.
我们最好还是赶紧出发
I mean, it'd be good if we could just get goin', really.
我已经去找过戴夫了 拿到了工作表
I've been to see Dave already, got the job sheet.
-我们先去哪里 -"纳"福克
- Where are we off to first? - "Narfook."
-是诺福克啦 -好吧
- Norfolk. - Okay.
你... 好的
Uh, just-- Yeah.
这是我扮成幽灵公主
That's me as Princess Mononoke.
当然了 这是假皮毛
Fake fur, obviously.
我很喜欢那部电影 这个夏天看了两遍
I love that film. Saw it twice this summer.
重映过吗
Have they re-released it?
早上好啊 早上好
Good morning, good morning!
你看上去很有精神啊 格斯
You seem extremely chipper, Gus.
为什么要没精神 今天天气多好
Why wouldn't I be? It's a lovely day.
周五晚上 你看上去还有点...
Well, Friday night, you seemed a bit...
有点...有点什么
Bit-- Bit what?
-不对劲 -就是累了而已
- Off. - Ah, you know, just tired.
度过了漫长的一天 又遇到一个
Been a long day and then the whole possessed doll
用我亡妻的声音说话的鬼娃娃 就...
talking in the voice of my dead wife thing just--
让我有点错乱了
It misaligned me slightly.
可惜没直播到那些画面
Sorry we didn't catch on the live stream.
-就是啊 -想想这影响会有多大
- Isn't it? - Imagine the traction.
-是啊 -我们还是增加到两千多个订阅者
- Yeah. - We still passed 2,000 subscribers.
凡事有两面 你们今天有什么安排
Every cloud. What are you doin' today?
要不要一起来 坐副驾
You wanna-- You wanna tag along, ride shotgun with us?
-可以吗 -当然
- Ah, can I? - Yep.
格斯 我们不会又去闹鬼的地方吧
Hey, Gus, we're not going to anywhere haunted, are we?
这家伙 "这里没有闹鬼吧"
Oh, this guy. It's not haunted, is it?
不 那里不闹鬼
No, it's not haunted.
真是头胆小狮 你有安排吗 一起来吗
What a cowardly lion. What are you doin'? You wanna come?
不了 我的粉丝因为我一直没发新内容很生气
Oh, no, my fans are up in arms about the lack of new content.
我今天要出一集化妆教程
I've got to make a make up tutorial today.
理解 好了
I hear that. Come on, guys.
分头行动吧 你们等一下要看日食吗
Let's split. Hey, you gonna watch the eclipse later?
-嗯 -小心眼睛
- Yeah. - Mind your eyes.
我很高兴你们愿意加入
I'm glad you're onboard.
你们能来真是太好了
So good to have you here.
-很荣幸 -博士 博士
- It's an honor. - Doctor. Doctor.
我有很重要的事要问你
I really need to ask you something important.
我和其他人说话时 别打断我
When I'm with my throng, you don't interrupt.
我不是早就和你说过了吗 什么事
I thought we made that clear. What is it?
抱歉 博士 我只是想问问
Sorry, doctor, but I just wanted to ask
我应该怎么准备
what I should do about refreshments
活动的茶点和现场设施
and onsite facilities for the event?
也许他们会想要在升♥天♥之前最后上一次厕所
Maybe people would like a quick last toilet before the ascension.
亲爱的 三明治和排便是这些朝圣者
Sweet one, the last thing on the mind of these pilgrims
最不关心的东西
would be sandwiches and shitting.
不要再受这个维度束缚
Stop being so bound to this dimension.
这只会让转移更痛苦
It'll make the transference more painful.
你从我身上一点东西都没学到吗
Have you learned nothing from my teachings?
-抱歉 博士 -好了
- Sorry, doctor. - Okay.
日食八小时后就开始了
The eclipse will begin in eight hours.
是时候了
It is time.
受苦的孩子们到我身边
Suffer the little children to come unto me...
一起前往永恒乐园
for theirs is the kingdom of Eternis.
-理查德 -早上好 海伦
- Richard. - Good morning, Helen.
你今天好吗
How are you today?
还不赖
Not too bad, actually.
今天要再录一段视频
About to do another video today.
我看了一部经典的约翰·卡朋特电影
I saw a classic John Carpenter film.
美国恐怖电影大♥师♥
我很愿意之后找时间看看
Well, I'd like to look at it later on,
有个盼头
it's something to look forward to.
你今天打算做什么
What are you up to today?
我正在喝茶 看电视
Just having a cup of tea, watching the telly.
播的都是人寿保险广♥告♥
Life insurance adverts, mostly.
那你想让我回去吗 可以一起看我录视频
You want me to pop back then? We can watch me together?
-理查德 -抱歉 先挂了
- Richard? - Sorry. Have to go.
理...
Ri--
我们的网站...
Our website...
不用转眼 就能看到
...see the moon passing in front of the sun
月球在太阳前面经过
without turning your eyes...
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
我告诉你了 诺福克
I told you. Norfolk.
那为什么我们刚路过个路标写着
So why did we just pass a sign saying
"欢迎来到莱斯特郡"
"Welcome to Leicestershire"?
我说诺福克了吗 我是想说莱斯特郡
Uh, did I say Norfolk? I actually meant Leicestershire.
我们为什么要去莱斯特郡
Why are we going to Leicestershire?
我不... 我不想去莱斯特郡
I-- I don't-- I don't want to go to Leicestershire.
莱斯特郡怎么了
What's wrong with Leicestershire?
欣克利
罗利菲尔兹 艾尔斯通
艾尔顿 你想给艾丝翠德解释一下吗
Elton, do you want to fill Astrid in on this one?
-你骗了我 -我骗了你
- You lied to me. - I lied to you.
他还有脸说这句话
That is rich comin' from him.
什么 你们在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
艾尔顿·约翰先生不是看上去这么简单
There's a little bit more than meets the eye to Mr. Elton John.
来 看看这个
Here, have a look.
第15页
Page 15.
"1997年 在莱斯特郡
"Here in clear Leicestershire, 1997,
那个小男孩坚称他的家
the young boy insists his house
被一只燃烧的鬼侵袭了
is being terrorized by a fiery ghost,
尽管我们试图证明他在说谎 但有几个因素
and despite of all efforts to discredit him, several factors,
包括测谎仪测试以及轻微建筑损坏
including lie detector tests and some minor structural damage,
似乎都证实了他的说法"
would seem to corroborate his story."
我不...
I don't--
那是我妻子的照片 艾米莉
That's a picture of my wife, Emily.
看左上角
Look at top left.
天啊
Oh, God.
-是艾尔顿 -对
- Elton? - Yeah.
他就是她没法揭开的谜团
He was the case she couldn't crack.
艾尔顿
Elton.
艾尔顿
Elton!
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
你没事吧 老板
You, uh, all right, boss?
他们在监视我
They're watching me.
谁
Who?
我不知道 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 中国人
I don't know, the Russians, the Chinese.
任何人都有可能
I mean, it could be anybody.
我们该打给谁吗
Should we call somebody?
你提议我们打给谁
Who do you propose we call?
你看
Look, look.
他们在用我的安保摄像头拍我
They're filming me with my own security camera,
还给我发送画面 他们在挑衅我
and sending me the footage. They're trolling me.
有人黑进了斯迈尔吗
Someone's hacked into Smyle?
不可能 没人能黑进斯迈尔
That's impossible. Smyle's unhackable.
我能帮忙吗
Well, can I help?
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表