剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
把它放进迷宫里 彼得
Pop him in the maze, Peter.
看好了 彼得
Now, watch closely, Peter.
实验对象1597号♥
Test subject 1597.
正在处理通过我们
Processing the commands it received
植入其眼中的微型信息处理机器人
through the miniaturized processing information robot
所接受到的指令
we inserted in its eye.
东西这么小 名字却这么长
That's a long name for something so small.
日本人不是都直接说纳米机器人吗
Aren't the Japanese calling them nanobots?
安静
Silence.
虽然老鼠的本能会趋势它
Although the rat's instinctively drawn down the path
往尽头的热狗跑
with the hot dog at the end,
但是我们的纳米机器人将会覆盖它的想法
our nanobot will override his own thoughts
让它去往我们预想的位置
and make him go exactly where we want.
-你成功了 -太好了 成功了
- You did it! - Yes! It works.
将收音机切换到调幅频率
Now tune the radio and switch to the AM frequency.
现在开始念转移的咒语
And now the words to begin the transference.
我们的灵魂...
Et sic animus--
不好意思 康纳利博士
Excuse me, Dr. Connelly.
也许可以让我来试试
I thought perhaps I might try it.
如果你觉得自己准备好了的话
If you think you're ready.
那就开始咒语吧
Then begin the incantation.
就是这样
That's it.
逐渐增大功率
Now gently increase the power
激活纳米机器人
to activate the nanobot.
我们的灵魂
Et sic animus...
就在机器里
...machinem habitat.
快点 孩子 增大强度
Quickly, lad, turn up the volume.
增强频率的谐振
Rock between the frequencies.
我们要把它的灵魂吸入机器里
We must draw its soul into the machine.
-进来了 -太好了
- There he is. - Yes.
它成功转移了
He successfully transferred.
你很有前途 彼得·托因比
You'll go far, Peter Toynbee.
真♥相♥探寻者
第一季 第四集
第三章
Chapter Three:...
《异界传奇》
作者彼得·托因比亲自阅读电子书
《延续的歌♥》
"The Continuity of Songs."
这一世结束后
After this mortal life,
我们的灵魂便会枯萎
to wither doth our spirits pass.
《转移心理学》
艾米莉·罗伯茨著
我认为我们的灵魂将勇敢地永恒存在
I believe our souls continue bravely into eternity.
像第一批拓荒者一样遨游宇宙
wandering the cosmos like the first pioneers,
第一节 亡者法令
必须联♥系♥托因比
直到某些特定的事件将这些灵魂
until extraordinary events transfer those souls
拉回这个世界 或者送往来世
back into this world or onwards to the next.
有时候我们也许能瞥见这些灵魂的转移过程
Sometimes we may catch a glimpse of these souls in transit.
艾米莉
Emily?
什么会引发这种情况
What can cause this?
日全食
A total solar eclipse,
《异界传奇》
作者彼得·托因比亲自阅读电子书
虽然极少人 包括我自己
although rare, is assumed by some,
-认为这种特殊... -新增100名订阅者
- myself included-- - A hundred new subscribers.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
相信什么
Believe what?
就是...
It's--
没什么 没什么
It's nothing, it's nothing.
不 我知道你在说什么
No, I know what it is.
是我的那段视频 对吧
It's that video of me, isn't it,
长了兔子耳朵和尾巴的那个
with the rabbit's ears and the arse.
太丢人了
So humiliating.
格斯 你必须删掉
Gus, you've got to delete it.
我看上去就像个白♥痴♥
I look like such a prannet.
但是问题是
But the problem I'm having is
这段视频吸引了很多新观众
it's driving quite a lot of footfalls to the show.
我明白了 为了看傻屌♥老兔子点进来
I see, so come for the old twat rabbit
却因为食尸鬼和地精留下来 是这样吗
and stay for the ghouls and goblins, is that it?
我会删掉的
I will delete it, okay?
好了
Here we go.
好了 删好了
Yep! Deletion completed.
来...好了
There, we-- Done!
你嘴巴上说删了而已
Well, you did that with your mouth.
-你确定删了吗 -确定 爸爸
- Are you sure that's deleted? - Yep, it's done, Dad.
-你要去哪里 -"考藏角扮会"
- Well, where are you going? - CovCo CosCon.
什么玩意
What, what, what, what?
考文垂藏品及角色扮演大会
Coventry Collectors and Cosplay Convention.
那谁带我去找赌注登记人呢
And who's taking me to the bookies?
继续推
Keep pushing.
小心膝盖 小心膝盖 看到了吗
Watch your knees, watch your knees, you see?
-从底下推 -嗯
- Push from the bottom. - Yeah.
这就对了 好了
There you go. Right. There you--
小心点
Be careful.
如果弄坏了 我就赢不了最佳装扮了
I'm not gonna win best cosplay if it gets smashed.
我忘了问
Hey, I didn't ask. Um...
-你感觉怎么样 -我没事
- How-- How you feeling? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我挺好的 我看上去不好吗
Yeah. I'm fine. Don't I seem fine?
不不不 你看上去挺好的
No, no, no, you seem fine, yeah.
就是... 你确定你没事吗
It's just-- You're sure you're fine, though?
就是在琢磨接下来去哪儿
Just, um, wondering where to go next.
总不能一直住在这吧
Can't stay here forever, can I?
其实我开始觉得海伦喜欢你了
I'm actually starting to think Helen likes you.
好吧 继续
All right, come up.
艾尔顿
Elton.
如果那女孩毁坏了我的杰作
If that girl damages my creation,
我会废了她
I will cancel her.
"第四章
Chapter Four...
我们的宇宙并非唯一一个
"Ours Is Not the Only Universe."
还有其他领域在它之外
There are realms beyond it,
-在它下面 在它上方" -这都是些什么蠢话
- underneath it, above it. - What's all this guff?
这是彼得·托因比博士 我们过会就要看到他演讲了
It's Dr. Peter Toynbee, We're going to see him talk later on.
你听完这些屁话之后
Well, after you listen to all this prattle,
也许你能把我送赌注登记人那儿去
maybe you could drop me at my bookie.
等等 爸
Wait, Dad
"在这一章中..."
In this Chapter--
失陪下
Excuse me.
喂
Hello.
听着 我们正要出发
Listen, we're just heading over,
但海伦有洁癖
but Helen's got this thing about germs,
她想知道你的...
and she kind of wanted to know if--
你的货车干净吗
Is your van clean?
干净 对一个货车来说很干净了
Yes. Yeah, I mean, it's as clean as it's gonna get.
这可是工作用车啊
It's a bloody working van, you know?
嘿 你是地狱钟声述说
Hey! Hell's Bells Tells, right?
-我看了你的所有节目 -等等
- I've watched all your programs. - Well, hang on.
你是兔子滤镜出糗老头
You're Old Man Rabbit Filter Fail.
海伦 这位是理查德 我爸
Yeah. Uh, Helen, this is Richard, my dad.
理查德 这是海伦
Richard, Helen.
能见到自己的网红同胞真是太好了
It's lovely to meet a-- a fellow Internet star.
你说的有些话
Some of the things you say,
你真的很明白
you really understand what it's like
一直孤身一人是何滋味
to be totally alone all of the time.
难以置信 我就坐在这呢
Unbelievable. I'm sitting right here.
孤身一人太糟了
Being alone is shit.
你要去"考藏角扮会"吗
Are you going to CovCo CosCon?
不 他又要把我丢下了
No, he's leaving me alone again.
-我明明邀请你了 -真的吗
- I did invite you. - Did you, though?
我们可以做个采访
We could do an interview,
讨论一下我们能拍的视频
talk about some videos we could film,
给你开个ins账号♥
set you up with an Instagram account.
你先打住吧
Let me just stop you there.
我想我现在不需要ins账号♥
I don't think I need an Instagram account right now.
我只是想专心经营我的油管频道
I think I just want to concentrate on my YouTube channel.
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表