剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
就这么决定了
The decision has been made.
你想要我回避等你...
Do you want me to go and wait--
不用 随你做什么 没关系
Nah, do what you have to do, that's fine.
搞定 好了
There we go. Right.
-格斯 -不 等一下再说
- Uh, Gus. - No, no, one second.
格斯 这里写的是盐水
Gus, it says brine.
-是吗 -是的 上面写着盐水 不是尿
- Does it? - Yeah, it says brine, not urine.
让我看看 在哪里写的
Let's see that. Where does it say that?
这里写着盐水
It says brine.
还真是
Yes, it does.
格斯
Gus...
艾丝翠德 你准备好了吗
Astrid, are you ready?
没有
No.
很好 开始吧
Good, let's go.
"驱逐你
"Exorcisimus te omnis
每一个污秽的灵魂 所有魔鬼的势力
"immundus spiritus omnis satanica potestas.
所有来自地狱的入侵者
"Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii.
所有邪恶的教派
"Omnis legio, omnis congregatio
和教会"
et secta diabolica."
格斯
Gus...
她旁边有别的东西
Something's in there with her.
艾米莉
Emily?
格斯
Gus.
-格斯 -艾米莉
- Gus! - Emily?
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
好 冷静
Okay. Okay.
好
Okay.
"不以邪恶作楷模
"Numquam draco sit
撒旦远离"
"mihi dux vade retro satana."
不
No!
"勿以尔幻像惑我 收尔毒杯自饮"
"Nunquam suade mihi vana sunt mala quae libis."
你有一条新留言
You have one new message.
格斯·罗伯茨 如果你胆敢弄皱哪怕一页纸
Gus Roberts, if you so much as crease one page of that book,
我也一定会把我最粗大的紫水晶塞进你屁♥眼♥
I will stuff my biggest amethyst where the sun don't shine.
刚才真抱歉
Sorry about that.
所以我们赢了吗
So, did we win?
好棒
Yeah!
太好了
Yeah!
在医院时到底发生了什么
What happened at the hospital?
你为何停止念咒了
Why did you stop the incantation?
我以为看见了我认识的一个人
Thought I saw someone I know.
以前认识的
Knew.
我还以为那意味着咒语没用
I thought that meant it didn't work.
起作用了
It worked.
艾丝翠德 你没事吧
Astrid. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
真的 我好像没事了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think... yeah.
那些鬼魂...
The ghosts...
它们都不见了
They've gone.
没有鬼魂 宝贝 半只都没有
Ghost free, baby. Ghost free.
真♥相♥探寻者
新增540名订阅者
真♥相♥探寻者
新增541名订阅者
这是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
不 什么
Oh, no! What?
谢啦 爸
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
帮了我
For, um... helping me.
不客气
It's all right.
我们是真♥相♥探寻者 这是我们的工作
We are Truth Seekers. That's what we do.
对啊
Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉自己...
I feel...
活着
Alive.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 真的
Yeah. I do.
太好了
Good.
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表