剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
"康沃尔郡博德明荒野"的那个博德明吗
"Bodmin Moor in Cornwall" Bodmin?
你们是想去看看那头神出鬼没的猛兽吗
Are you two hoping to catch a glimpse of the elusive beast?
不止我俩 艾丝翠德也在
Well, it's not just us. Astrid's here, too.
对哦 那个古怪的神叨叨的女孩...
Yes, that strange, little pixie girl--
-你好 戴夫 -我第一次见她就被她迷倒了
- Hi, Dave. - ...who so enchanted me when I met her.
那好吧 祝你们旅途愉快
All right then. Well, have a great time.
小心别被猛兽撕碎了
And try not to get mauled to death.
再见
Good-bye.
比约恩
Bjorn?
比约恩
Bjorn?
这周请跟随我们进入宁静的博德明
Join us this week from peaceful Bodmin,
它是多塞特郡海岸这顶皇冠上的宝石
the jewel in the Dorset Coast's crown.
阿特金斯士兵的灵魂被传送进了
Once Private Atkins' spirit had been transported
这台机器
into this ellexatron machine,
他掌控了这台机器的主要功能
he took over the primary functions of the ellexatron,
屏蔽了一切向外发送的信♥号♥♥
and he made sure no signal got out,
包括无线电 电♥话♥
no radio, no telephone,
无线网络 6G信♥号♥♥...
no Wi-Fi, no 6G...
白床单小组前往莱斯特郡调查
全英国闹鬼最严重的男孩
-喝茶吗 -好啊
- Tea? - Yeah.
那真是...那真是太好了 你看着好帅气
That'd be-- That'd be nice. You look smart.
你是要出门吗
Are you popping out somewhere?
我在家穿衣也喜欢
Well, I like to maintain a degree
保持一定的优雅度
of sartorial elegance around the house.
如果毫无格调 那我们成什么了
I mean, what are we, if we can't have a bit of class?
穿得邋邋遢遢像个傻♥逼♥是不可原谅的
I mean, there's no excuse for looking like a cunt.
你介意我陪在你旁边吗
Well, do you mind if I keep you company?
不 我很高兴有你的陪伴
No, I'd really appreciate that.
我平时只能对着艾尔顿一个人
I only ever see Elton.
我只能对着格斯一个人
Well, I only ever see Gus.
你的朋友都是拍视频认识的 对吧
I thought you got all your friends on your video, right?
我所有朋友都是网友
All my friends are virtual.
我所有朋友都死了
All my friends are dead.
应该快到了 我们进入博德明有一阵子了
Must be close. We've been in Bodmin for a while now.
是啊 我们得找到那张照片确切的拍摄地点
Yeah. We need to find the exact location the picture was taken.
照片里这建筑看着像乐食客
This building in the picture looks like a Happy Eater.
我们出发前先来点小零食吗
Have a little "snackeroonie" before we start?
那可祝你好运了
Yeah, good luck.
那建筑估计已经废弃二十多年了
That building has probably been abandoned for over 20 years.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为乐食客1997年就倒闭了
Because Happy Eater went bust in 1997.
太可惜了 我以前很爱煎蛋拼盘的
What a shame. I used to love an eggy bender.
抱歉 但煎蛋拼盘是温皮餐厅的
Sorry, but, eggy bender was Wimpy.
是吗 我以为他们家是做皇室早餐的呢
Was it? I thought they did the royal breakfast.
不 那是小厨师
Nope. That was Little Chef.
我在牛津服务区餐厅当过两周的流水线厨师
I spent two weeks as a line cook at the Oxford Bypass services.
当然了 好了
Of course, you did. All right.
我觉得左边就是了
I think it is up here on the left.
海伦 我能问你个问题吗
Helen, may I ask you a question?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我不是想贬低你
I don't mean to be patronizing,
但你看上去很脆弱
but you seem to be quite a fragile thing.
你生病了吗
Are you ill?
我想是的
Guess I am.
我有好几个毛病
Got quite a few things wrong with me.
我的脚踝 我的手腕
My ankle, my wrist.
我会疲惫 我会焦虑
I get tired. I get anxious.
-你焦虑什么 -一切
- What are you anxious about? - Everything.
所以我很难交朋友
Makes it hard to make friends.
我曾经有过一个朋友
Yeah, I had a friend once.
我们以前每周六早上都一起下象棋
We used to play chess every Saturday morning.
他很有趣
Yeah, he was very interesting.
他失去了两条腿
He lost both legs.
因为古斯格林战争
The retaking of Goose Green.
真可怜
Poor guy.
是啊
Yeah.
有趣的是他以前的外号♥就叫小残
Funny thing was is his nickname was Stumpy
在他还没失去双腿前
before it all happened.
我觉得之后不能再那么叫他了
Just didn't feel like I could call him that after.
那你叫他什么
What did you call him?
没腿怪
Knobby No-Legs.
我不知道他后来怎么了
I don't know what happened to him.
我们一定是吵了一架
We must have had a falling out.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Of course.
你的眼睛怎么了
What's wrong with your eye?
就是暂时受伤了
Just gammy for the mo.
怎么了 让你吃不下饼干了吗
Why? Is it putting you off your biscuits?
不
No.
我想到了 不如我们出去吃早午餐吧
I know. Why don't we pop out and have a brunch?
可是
Yeah,
我没法跟一大屋子陌生人一起吃饭
I can't really do rooms full of strangers eating.
-抱歉 -那叫外卖♥♥怎么样
- Sorry. - Well, why don't we order in?
你想吃什么
I mean, what do you fancy?
意大利菜
Italian?
中国菜
Chinese.
我知道合适的地方
I know just the place.
乐食客那股味道
That Happy Eater smell!
薯片 动物脂肪 消毒剂
Chips, animal fat, disinfectant.
太美好了
Lovely.
-就在这儿呢 -就是这里
- There it is. - There it is.
好了 听着 我们拍个开头
Okay, well, look, let's shoot an intro,
然后在这片区域撒点猫粮当诱饵 好吗
and then let's start chumming the area with cat food, okay?
我来拍
I'll shoot it.
-我很乐意不上镜头 -好
- I'm happy not to be on camera. - Okay.
-我来执导 -你有什么资格
- I'll direct. - What qualifications do you have?
我在密德萨斯大学修过媒体研究课
I did a media studies course at Middlesex University.
你可能太够格了
You're probably over qualified.
你想让我怎么做
Where do you want me?
在那里怎么样 光照不错
Well, how about right there? The light's good.
艾尔顿
Elton.
你能在镜头右边留点空白吗
Can you leave some space on the right side of frame?
-我们后期可以加一些图像元素 -知道了 老大
- We can overlay graphics in post. - Got it, Chief.
-我们要先商量下我的台词吗 -开拍
- Should we work out what I'm gonna say? - Action!
这个遍地是...
This place...
淘气 胖乎的快乐小马的地方
raised by cheeky, chubby, happy ponies...
就是博德明荒野
is Bodmin Moor...
康沃尔已经镶满宝石的皇冠上的又一颗宝石
the jewel in Cornwall's already jewel-laden crown.
康沃尔
Cornwall,
博德明事实档案
在本地土语中称为"科诺尔"
Kernow as she's known here in local Cornish tongue,
在康沃尔 本地方言又称为"科诺尔"
是一个历史悠久的郡 充满了神秘遗址
is a ancient county rich in mystical heritage.
最早在中石器时代就有人口定居
于1889年被并入英格兰至今
这边 是它的两座最高的山峰
Over this way, her two highest peaks--
大突岩和更雄伟一点的布朗威利山[棕色鸡鸡]Rough Tor and the slightly more impressive Brown Willy.
别这样
Come on.
-这可不好 -抱歉
- Not cool. - Sorry.
但我今天是要来这家废弃乐食客的停车场
But it's here in the parking lot of this deserted Happy Eater
布朗威利山的名字由布朗艾维拉而来
意为"最高的山"
寻找真♥相♥
that today I come to dine upon my truth.
停 很不错
And cut. Lovely work.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - yeah.
好 那我们去拍点素材吧
All right, let's get ourselves a bit cut, yeah?
-走吧 -真的 你演得很不错
- Let's go. - Seriously. Good job.
-谢谢 -谢啦
- Thanks, man. - Cheers.
王小姐比萨
我得说 酸甜虾球披萨
Well, I must say, the sweet and sour prawn ball pizza
真的很惊艳
was quite an experience.
我能靠近看看你的眼睛吗
Can I get a closer look at your eye?
-认真的 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表