剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
老板
Boss,
我貌似找到办法查出
I think I've discovered a way to uncover
是那个贱逼偷偷黑进系统挑衅你了
who's behind all this trolling and hacking shit.
比约恩 麻烦试着说话别带脏字
Oh, Bjorn, try and form a sentence without swearing.
-抱歉 -谢谢 你继续说
- Sorry. - Thank you. Carry on.
你看
Look.
如果我们利用斯迈尔的信♥号♥♥塔
If we use the Smyle masts,
就可以三角定位这个挑衅者了
we can triangulate the location of the troll.
比约恩 你真是太有才了
Bjorn, that's genius.
干得漂亮 小伙子
Well done, my boy.
要有几条这些黑客的位置信息
How many pings from the hackers
我们才能有确切定位
before we get a precise location?
三条操蛋信息就够了
Three of the fuckers.
已经有一条了
That's one down.
游戏开始了
The game's afoot.
是啊 我们都没法把艾尔顿拖出暗域号♥
Yeah, we couldn't get Elton to leave the bloody Darkside.
我还以为你是为了拍摄效果假装害怕
I thought you always pretend to be scared for the camera.
不不 我是真情实感地害怕
No, no, that's, uh, genuine fear.
我们希望能看看你家的地下室
We were hoping we'd be able to have a look in your basement.
没问题 夏洛特 亲爱的
Of course. Charlotte, dear,
你给这群可爱的人们带个路吧
why don't you go and show these lovely people where to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你能做到的 艾尔顿 -嗯嗯
- You can do this, Elton. - Yeah, yeah.
去吧 兄弟
Go on, mate.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What?
这完全不是我记忆中的样子
This isn't what I remember at all.
这里原来有台吓人的洗烘一体机
There was this creepy washer/dryer thingy here
那只鬼就是从里面钻出来的 而且...
where the ghost came out of and...
以前有很多奇怪的响声
there were all these weird noises.
我总吓出一身鸡皮疙瘩
And I had goosebumps.
而这里... 这里很好
This-- This is nice.
我告诉过你了 这事从来都和地点无关
I told you it's never been about the place, all right?
一直以来你才是关键 艾尔顿
It's always been about you, Elton.
对 你是这么说 但是...
Yes, so you say, but...
格斯 我什么都感觉不到
Gus, I don't feel anything at all.
听着 我再拿些装备来
Look, I'm gonna get a bit more gear.
就拿车上那台鬼魂泵好了
I think I'll go after the spirit pump in the van.
我很快就回来
I'll be back in a bit.
很感谢你这么做
Thanks so much for doing this.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我本来真的很想亲眼看到永恒乐园
I really wanted to see Eternis.
可惜你不能如愿了
Alas, that is not to be.
你还记得该做什么吗
Do you remember what needs to be done?
我很害怕
I'm frightened.
什么
What?
我说我很害怕
I said I'm frightened.
害怕
Frightened?
你应该激动才对
You should be thrilled.
你有幸帮助我获得永生
You get to help me live forever!
我想和你一起永生不死
I want to live forever with you,
我的导师
My teacher.
每当我和永恒乐园里其他永生者齐聚一堂
Whenever I gather with my fellow immortals of Eternis,
谈起我们升♥天♥之前
and talk of life here on this prison planet
在这个牢笼星球的生活时
before we gained our celestial emancipation,
我们都会牢记你和你做出的牺牲
we will remember you and your sacrifice.
我们将永远铭记你的名字 拉拉
Your name shall never be forgotten, Allegra.
是劳拉
It's Laura.
在吗
Hello?
大门开着
Front door was open.
理查德
Richard?
是我
It's me.
你之前在电♥话♥里听起来不太对劲
You sounded a bit off on the phone earlier,
所以我从家里带了点日用品来
so I brought some supplies from home.
优步司机看我的眼神很古怪 真是怪人
My Uber driver was giving me really funny looks. Weirdo.
怎么回事
What the hell?
艾尔顿
Elton.
又发生了
It's happening again.
理查德
Richard?
各位天选之人
My chosen ones.
我忠诚的追随者们 我的信众
My loyal followers. My flock.
找到了
That's it.
不对
No.
不好意思 这是怎么回事
Sorry, what's happening?
发生了什么
What's happening?
到底怎么回事
What is happening?
是我 格斯说得对
It was me. Gus is right.
这一切都是因为我
This is all because of me.
艾尔顿 我必须告诉你一件事
Elton. There's something I need to tell you.
我在医院醒来时
When I woke up in the hospital,
感觉像是一个
it was like a nightmare
我醒来过无数次的噩梦
I'd already woken up from a thousand times.
但我能保持清醒的时候就是你出现的时候
But the time I stayed awake was the time you appeared.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我隐瞒了一些事没告诉你
I haven't been telling you the whole truth.
对了 就是这个
Yes. Right.
艾米莉
Emily?
-艾丝翠德 不要 -没事的 艾尔顿
- Astrid, no. No! - It's okay, Elton.
当时她命不该绝
Wasn't her time.
只有你能救她
You were the only one who could save her.
你就像是黑暗中一扇发光的门
You were a shining door in the darkness.
我必须把她推出那扇门
I had to push her through,
让她回到人间
back to the world of the living.
谁 你到底在说谁
Who? Who are you talking about?
她说的是我 艾尔顿
She's talking about me, Elton.
对不起 格斯
I'm sorry, Gus.
我找了你好久
Searched for you for so long.
你为什么要离开我
Why did you leave me?
我没离开你
I didn't leave you.
我去找属于我们的未来
I went to find a future for us.
一个永恒的未来
An eternal future.
那时我有好多事不明白
So much that I didn't understand,
我现在仍然没弄明白
that I don't understand.
然后我们不再交谈 接着你就消失了
And then we stopped talking, and then you just disappeared.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我当时不能告诉你 那是秘密
I wasn't allowed to tell you, it was secret.
必须先确认能成功
Not until we knew it could be done.
确认什么能成功
Knew what could be done?
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
我希望我们能一起上天堂
I wanted us to be together in paradise.
但他杀了我
But he murdered me.
他们告诉我你死于一场车祸
They told me you'd been killed in an accident.
他们说谎了
They lied.
是谁杀害了你
Who murdered you?
托因比
Toynbee.
你1997年就死了 却没想过要告诉我
You died in 1997 and you didn't think to tell me?
我一开始也不知道
I didn't know at first.
你什么时候得知的
When did you find out?
在医院 你和格斯把我完全带回这个世界时
At the hospital, when you and Gus brought me fully into this world.
医院
The hospital?
那都是一个月前的事了 艾丝翠德
That was a whole month ago, Astrid.
一个月不算什么 23年才过分 莱昂内尔
A month is nothing, try 23 years, Lionel.
至少我一直都是活人
At least I've been alive that whole time.
-算你狠 -你们别吵了
- Nice. - Now, now, you two.
等一下 我们刚遇见时
So wait. When we met,
你是什么 鬼魂 还是僵尸
what were you, a ghost, a zombie?
我不知道我那时是什么
I don't know what I was.
你那时是死人还是活人
Were you dead or alive?
别这么非黑即白好吗
Don't be so binary.
她两者都不是 一半在人间 一半在冥界
She was neither. Half in, half out.
被困在两个世界之间
Trapped in between.
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表