剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
掌声鼓励季军得主
In third place, make some noise
巨魔
for Megatroll!
干得好 真是个可爱的白人至上主义者
Well done! What a cute white supremacist.
获得亚军的是
Now, in second place,
请掌声鼓励他
please put your hands together for...
2099王子
Prince 2099!
你一定很为她骄傲
You must be so proud of her.
我其实都不敢相信
I actually can't believe it.
喂 你们之前跑哪去了
Hey! Where were you?
不是说要来体验沉浸式恐怖吗
I thought you were up for the immersive horror.
-我们去了啊 -我没看到你们
- We were there. - Didn't see you.
扮演的波巴·费特[《星球大战》]赞爆了
The Boba Fett is amazing.
-是的 -谢谢夸奖
- Yeah. - Oh. So cheers.
获得一等奖
The winner, first prize
今年"考藏角扮会"角色扮演大赛的冠军
in this year's CovCo CosCon cosplay competition,
就是
it's...
海伦·约翰斯顿
Helen Johnston!
太棒了
Yes!
海伦 你要去哪儿
Helen, where are you going?
海伦
Helen!
海伦
Helen!
海伦 没事的 你做到了
Helen, it's fine. You did it.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我赢了
I won!
谁来帮我摘掉头套
Can somebody please remove this helmet?
我呼吸不了
I cannot breathe.
天呐 里面热死人了
My God. It's so hot in here.
你一身臭汗
You're all sweaty.
-我们的协议仍然有效吧 -当然
- So our agreement still stands? - Oh, yeah.
我会帮你改善你那个屎一样的油管频道
I'll make your shitty YouTube channel less shit.
我们可以回家了吗
Can we go home now?
那个叫托因比的白♥痴♥无聊死我了
That Toynbee idiot bored the shit out of me.
你这是在干什么
What have you come as?
海伦制♥作♥的戴立克赢了
Helen won as a Dalek.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
他是什么样的
What was he like?
彼得·托因比博士
Dr. Peter Toynbee!
但你刚听完了整场
But you just sat through
由世界上最有争议的思想家
an exclusive chat by one of the world's
所做的演讲
most controversial thinkers.
无聊透顶 我都睡着了
It was totally boring. I nodded off.
-你居然睡着了 -等等
- You nodded off? - Oh! Ah! Wait a minute.
-那个... -什么
- The-- - Yeah?
我记得 放了幻灯片
I remember... there was a slideshow.
把墨镜摘掉
Take your glasses off.
把灯光也调暗
Dim the light too.
我去煮点意粉
Pop some spaghetti on.
对
Yeah.
很美 不是吗
Isn't it beautiful?
太美了
So beautiful.
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表