剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
拜托你千万别揭穿我
Please don't blow my cover.
我也许是躲在谎言后面
I may be hiding behind a lie,
但我只有真♥相♥了
but the truth is all I have.
-好 -你们该走了
- Okay. - You should go.
好的
Yeah, okay.
行 再见
Okay, good-bye.
别忘了拿你的包
Don't forget your bag, mate.
说实话 我本来想丢在这不拿了
I was just gonna leave it here, to be honest.
反正现在已经成屎袋了
It's just a shit bag now anyway.
-再见 -好的
- Bye. - Yes. Okay.
《异界传奇》
彼得·托因比著
-保重 再见 -拜拜
- Take care. Bye. - Bye!
怎么回事
What the heck?
服从
永恒乐园
好奇怪
That's weird.
真♥相♥探寻者
尽管我们没看到猛兽
Despite not seeing the beast,
但我们绝对在荒野遭遇了神秘动物
we definitely encountered something up on the moors,
这次经历让我们所有真♥相♥探寻者永生难忘
and experience none of us here at Truth Seekers will ever forget.
但目前来说 这仍是...
But for now, though, this mystery remains
未解之谜
unsolved.
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表