剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
-格斯 -那个老头
- Gus? - The old man
希望死的是你而不是她
wishes it had been you and not her.
无信♥号♥♥
-那女孩不是表面看起来那样 -格斯
- The girl is not what she seems. - Gus!
至于那个男孩 他从你们第一次见面开始
And the boy... Ooh, the boy has lied to you
就一直骗你
from the moment you met him.
什么男孩 什么男孩
What boy? What boy?
干嘛 我在撸管
What? I'm having a wank.
抱歉
Sorry.
问个问题
Question.
1960年代后这里有没有
Has there been any additional building work
-扩建改造过 -没有 怎么了
- done here since the 1960s? - No. Why?
格斯好像发现了这栋建筑
Well, Gus seems to have discovered
有新的部分
a new part of the building.
-有多大 -什么意思
- How big? - What do you mean?
我是指空间足够再建一间公♥寓♥吗
I mean, is it big enough for another apartment?
我不知道
I don't know.
邪灵 现身吧
Show yourself demon.
帮我复仇
Help me get my revenge,
我就把一切都告诉你
and I'll tell you everything.
甚至可能让可怜的艾米莉再次开口
Maybe even let poor dead Emily speak again.
格斯
老天 不
Jesus Christ! No!
他最后出现在哪里
What was his last position?
北角 地下室
North corner, basement.
知道了
Got it.
抱歉 你好
Sorry. Hello.
这是什么 为什么有我名字在上面
What's this? Why's it got my name on it?
我在楼上找到的
Found it upstairs?
-格斯在哪儿 艾丝翠德 -跟我来
- Where is Gus, Astrid? - Follow me.
-他们杀害了我 -别过来 小蒂姆[歌♥手]- They murdered me. - Stay back, Tiny Tim!
将我残忍♥屠♥杀♥ 未经审判
Butchered me. Without trial.
但我知道他们会来 所以我施了咒
But I knew they were coming, so I cast a spell.
只是没能按原计划进行
It just didn't go according to plan.
求求你
Please.
艾米莉说她从没停止过爱你
Emily says she never stopped loving you.
格斯
她叫你帮玛丽
She says help Mary.
应该让玛丽报仇雪恨 这样她才能安息
She deserves her revenge so she can rest.
如果你爱我 你就会这么做 格斯
If you love me, you'd do it, Gus.
格斯就是在那里往前走了
That's where Gus went straight on.
哪边走 当心
Which way? Watch out.
艾丝翠德
Astrid?
可怜的玛丽·卡尔福德
Poor Mary Culford!
艾米莉绝对不会帮你这样的疯子
Emily would never help a psychopath like you!
-格斯 -艾尔顿
- Gus!- Elton!
出去 快出去
Get out! Get out!
那个娃娃被鬼附身了
The doll is possessed.
什么娃娃
What doll?
你们打断我撸管就为了这个
Cut my wank short for this?
不过是个孩子的玩具
Just a child's toy, for Christ's sake.
我们应该去看看格斯 凯特林先生
Think we should go check on Gus, Mr. Kettering.
格斯
Gus!
无信♥号♥♥
他们都走了 丢下我一个人
They've all gone. Left me on my own.
一如既往
Same as always.
你不是一个人
Well, you're not on your own.
你有我呢
You've got me.
我们去看《追捕》
Let's go watch "The Chase."
别担心
Don't worry.
你能开车吗
You okay to drive?
可以的
Yeah. Yeah.
当然没问题
Of course, I am.
好了 走吧
Right. Let's go.
阳痿男
Limp cock.
你经历过灵异事件吗
You ever had a paranormal experience?
什么 没有
What? No.
你呢
Have you?
《白床单》
艾尔顿
Elton.
白床单小组前往莱斯特郡调查
全英国闹鬼最严重的男孩
-你老家在哪儿 -莱斯特郡
- And where are you from? - Leicestershire.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
没事 我没任何问题
Nothing. Nothing happened to me.
我去
Holy shit.
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表