剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表
那你就得好好地 认真地想想
Well, then you'd have to have a long, hard think
你信任谁 格斯
about who you trust, Gus.
他们还是我
Them or me.
巧巧
Hey, JoJo.
你说服我了 我们会离开波特兰的
You got me on side, all right? We'll stay away from Portland.
明智的选择 格斯
A wise decision, Gus.
戴夫 你需要我怎么做 老板
Hey, Dave. What do you need, boss?
好兄弟 我需要你在日全食达到顶峰前
Good man. Now, I need you to get the Smyle signal
恢复斯迈尔信♥号♥♥
up and running before the eclipse reaches totality.
我也许有办法让那些纳米机器人短路
There may be a way that I can short out those nanobots,
但除非斯迈尔信♥号♥♥满格
but unless the Smyle signal is at full strength,
否则是做不到的
it's not gonna work.
你只需要...
All you need to do--
戴夫 戴夫
Dave? David?
One-five-nine-seven.
是个女声 是谁啊
That's a woman's voice. Who is it?
不知道 但我们得搞清楚
Don't know. But we need to find out.
旅馆就在不远处
The hotel's not far.
到地下室去 把那玩意关掉
Get to the bunker, switch that thing off.
我们这就去
We're on it.
我和海伦会去拖住托因比
Me and Helen will try and delay Toynbee.
如果阿尔菲的灵魂已经离开了
So if Alfie's ghost left,
那现在到底是谁 或什么在干扰信♥号♥♥
what or who is jamming the signal now?
不知道 也许是和你一样的另一只鬼魂
I don't know. Another ghost like you?
你是什么时候发现...
When did you figure it out--
-我看着呢 -抱歉
- I've got it! - Sorry.
你是什么时候发现自己已经死了
When did you figure out that you're not alive?
我们去医院的时候
When we went to the hospital,
我就知道有些不对劲
I knew something was wrong.
在那次仪式中 我妈妈
My mum, during that ritual--
我妈妈想要告诉我 她说
My mum was trying to tell me-- She said, uh--
她说她很抱歉没能救下我
She said she was sorry she couldn't save me.
你要是早点告诉我就好了
I wish you'd told me.
有时候真♥相♥是很难说出口的
Sometimes it's hard to tell the truth.
而且你知道一切都会因此改变
And you know it will change everything.
该死的 对不起 妈的
Oh, Shit! Sorry. Shit.
格斯 我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do it, Gus.
你做得到 我知道你可以
Yes, you can. I know you can.
你不仅仅是欣克利男孩的姐姐了 对吗
Hey, you're not just the Hinckley boy's sister anymore, all right?
海伦 你是自己的主人
You're your own woman, Helen.
淡定就可以了 你做得很好
Just play it cool. You're doing great.
进去吧
Go on.
停下 这个怎么样
Stop. What about this one?
他没问题
He's good.
请进
Sir.
你要尽快找到理查德
You have to find Richard as quickly as you can
然后离开这里 逃得越远越好
and get as far away from here as possible.
我怎么知道我们是不是逃得够远了
Well, how do I know if we're far away enough?
看他的脑袋没炸掉就知道了
Because his head won't blow up.
对 好吧
Okay. Right.
就是这里了
Here it is.
禁止进入
理查德 理查德
Richard. Richard.
理查德
Richard.
-是我 -你好啊
- It's me. - Oh, hello.
你也来啦
You're coming too?
我们得快点离开这里
We have to get out of here.
但是我们要出发去永恒乐园了
But we're off to Eternis.
你现在很危险 我们快走吧
You're in danger, so let's go.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
该死的
Oh, piss off.
你找到挑衅者了吗
Did you find the troll?
我们得让一些纳米机器人短路
We need to short out some nanobots.
什么 怎么做
What? How?
提早推出8G信♥号♥♥
By prematurely rolling out 8G.
8G信♥号♥♥ 可我们现在才做到6G
8G? We're only on 6G now.
你要学的太多了
So much to learn.
我们的技术一直都遥遥领先
We're always a couple of Gs ahead of the curve.
现在赶紧去机舱里仔细找一找
Time for a rummage in the toy box.
那是什么东西
Oh, what is that?
是一架骷髅
It's a skellington.
One, five, nine, seven...
One, five, nine, seven.
谁在里面
Who's in there?
我是阿劳拉
I'm Elara.
你又是谁
And you are?
我认得你
I know you.
在"考藏角扮会"上见过
CovCol CosCon.
你就是那个害艾伦杀了基思的蠢姑娘
You're the stupid little girl who made Alan kill Keith.
真没礼貌
Rude.
我早告诉你了 那不只是一次沉浸式恐怖体验
I told you that wasn't just an immersive horror experience.
等等
Wait.
你怎么会在这里面
How come you're in there?
只有死了才能进去 不是吗
You need to be dead, don't you?
我自愿献出了我的生命
I gave my life willingly.
能够帮助托因比博士是我的荣幸
It's an honor to assist Dr. Toynbee.
我会确保被选中的少数人从这维度进入
I'll ensure the chosen few will travel from this dimension
下一个维度
to the next.
那你会怎么样呢
What happens to you, though?
我屏蔽了斯迈尔的信♥号♥♥
I'm blocking the Smyle signal,
你们做什么都阻止不了我
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
你碰不到我的
Can't touch me.
我只存在于灵魂层面
I exist solely in the spirit plane.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们怎么才能阻止她
How are we gonna stop her?
-让我进去 -什么
- Get me inside. - What?
就像格斯说的 你是管道
It's like Gus said, you're a conduit.
你能在生与死之间的分界线上开启一扇门
You create a door in the barrier between life and death.
你为阿尔菲那样做了 还有我妈
You did it for Alfie. And my mum.
为我做一次
Did it for me.
好吧 但怎么做
Yeah, but how?
把门打开
Open the door.
你打开通往冥界的门
You open the door to the world of the dead,
然后我去教训她一顿
and I'll get in there and kick her arse.
你知道我能听见你的吧
You know I can hear you, right?
听着 如果我阻止了她屏蔽斯迈尔的信♥号♥♥
Look, if I stop her blocking the Smyle signal,
那托因比的计划就泡汤了
then Toynbee's plan will be screwed.
以防万一
Just in case.
-好了 -你是怎么进来的
- All right. - How did you get in here?
开战吧 贱♥人♥ 我们来过招
It's on, bitch. Let's dance.
忠实的追随者们 彼得·托因比博士登场
Loyal followers, here he is, Dr. Peter Toynbee!
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我问 你们准备好了吗
I said, are you ready?
好 好了
Yeah! Yeah!
完成召唤与回应吧 完成召唤与回应
Complete the call and response. Complete the call and response.
什么
What?
什么
What?
我♥操♥ 阿特拉斯 我们已经计划这一刻十年了
Fucking hell, Atlas. We've been planning this for 10 years.
快点 就是简单的召唤与回应
Come on! It's simple call and response.
-现在吗 -对
- Now? - Yes!
真不容易 蠢屌♥
Finally. Dick.
你到底在搞什么
What on earth are you doing?
别逼我把你关掉 阿特拉斯
Don't make me switch you off, Atlas.
是吗 不如我把你关了 怎么样
Yeah? How about I switch you off?
你是那个真♥相♥探寻者
You're the Truth Seeker.
你打算拿那个做什么
What are you gonna do with that?
我要试着纠正一个大错
I'm gonna try and right a terrible wrong!
好了 听我说 你不非得这样做的
Okay, listen to me. You don't want to do this.
很多人会死的 阿劳拉
People are going to die, Elara.
我为什么要听你的
Why should I listen to you?
你只是个愚蠢的小女孩
You're just a stupid little girl.
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
剧集 | 真相探寻者(2020) | 导航列表