剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
I always knew that the best way to prove my client,
我坚信 要证明我的委托人杰西·雷·伯龙
Jesse Ray Beaumont, didn't kill Chet Peck,
没有杀切特·佩克的最好办法
was to prove Lavinia did.
就是证明拉维尼亚才是真凶
Problem was, she had an alibi...
问题在于她有不在场证明
A stamped passport saying
她的护照上有个出境章
she left East Peck for Spain
证明她在2008年11月15号♥ 星期六
Saturday, November 15, 2008...
离开东佩克去了西班牙
The day before Chet died.
那是切特被杀的前一天
But it turns out, there was no Saturday that November,
然而事实证明 那年11月没有星期六
'cause Mickey Moose didn't see his breath...
因为米奇麋鹿没看见它的呼气...
See your breath!
看你的呼气
...which means she must have
这说明她一定找伪制·克鲁尼
had Forge Clooney doctor her passport,
在她的护照上动了手脚
and none of this makes sense unless you live here,
要是你不住在这 一定觉得这些都太荒谬了
but I finally have something to pin on her.
不过我终于抓到了一点她的把柄
Josh! Outside door's locked again!
乔许 外面的门又锁上啦
You got to pull, Dwayne!
是拉不是推 德维恩
Also, Dwayne thought he was a Peck.
还有 德维恩一度以为他是佩克家的人
Be smarter.
放聪明点儿
Wear this with pride.
要充满自豪地戴上这个
Like a Peck.
像个佩克家的人一样
Josh!
乔许
Inside door's locked again!
里面的门也锁上啦
You got to push, Dwayne.
是推不是拉 德维恩
He is definitely 100% Reed.
他绝对百分之百是里德家的人
I overthought it again.
我又想多了
Lovely.
很好
I just received some very good news.
我刚得到一个特别好的消息
My veterinary gynecologist
我的兽医学妇科医生批准了
gave me the go-ahead to continue with the case
我可以继续跟这个案子
providing I don't overexert myself.
只要我别用力过猛就行
So I would just avoid long hikes
咱们要避免长途暴走
and be careful when you jump off the bed.
还有跳下床的时候要小心
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 大夫
Good girl. That's right.
好姑娘 这就对了
Oh, somebody likes it.
看来某人很喜欢这个嘛
We are getting very close to nailing Lavinia.
我们就快能逮住拉维尼亚了
But as we corner her, she's going to get more aggressive,
但随着我们追逼 她会变得更加有攻击性
so we have to keep our eyes open.
所以我们一定要睁大眼睛小心一点
Oh! Good morning.
早上好
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I have something called blepharospasm
我有眼睑痉挛的毛病
where I can't open my eyes
每当犯病的时候
for extended periods of time.
我会有一段时间睁不开眼睛
Thankfully most of my job is routine,
幸好我的大部分工作都是常规内容
so it doesn't really affect anything.
所以基本上不受什么影响
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么吗
Ooh. My little girl is a fighter.
我的宝贝闺女是个小斗士
Just like her mama.
跟她妈妈一样
She wants to get outside and see what the fuss is all about.
她想出来看看 外面在闹什么呢
However, we are not quite ready for her just yet.
可是我们还没准备好接待她
So, in order to keep her within the safe confines of my womb,
所以 为了将她留在我安全的子♥宫♥里
I will be making some subtle, hopefully imperceptible changes
我在法庭上的表现会有一些微妙的改变
in how I present my case in court.
但愿不会被大家发现
The People would like to submit into evidence
检方申请提出证据
a horrifying picture of the victim and the defendant.
是一张很恐怖的受害人和被告的照片
Do you want... No, I've got it.
需不需要... 不 我能行
It's okay.
没事儿的
I'll get it, I'll get it, I'll get it,
我来拿 我来拿 我来拿
I'll get it, I'll get it! I got it.
我帮你拿 我帮你拿
I had it myself. Yep.
我自己来 好
I had it.
我拿到了
I warn the jury, what you're about to see
提醒陪审团一下 你们将要看到的东西
is pure, cheap filth!
是单纯 廉价的肮脏
Take that down!
快拿下去
I don't want to see my brother that way!
我不想看见我弟弟这个样子
Objection. All this proves is that
反对 这张照片只能说明
my client was friends with the victim.
我的委托人曾经和被害人是朋友
Then I would like to submit into evidence this next photo.
那么我将提交另一张照片作为下一个证据
Don't worry. It's far less offensive.
别担心 这张比上一张容易接受多了
Yeah, that's much better.
对 这张好多了
Look at that Peck neck.
看那个佩克家的脖子
Like a red-breasted merganser.
像只红腹秋沙鸭一样
Objection. Relevance.
反对 没有相关性
There's nothing linking my client to this photo.
这张照片跟我的委托人没有任何关系
Compare the ligature marks on the victim's neck...
请比较一下被害人脖子上留下的绳子勒痕
Apologies.
抱歉
...to the pattern on the defendant's braided belt.
还有被告戴的这条编织腰带的花纹
Objection!
反对
That is a rope I just happened to use as a belt.
这就是条绳子而已 我那天凑巧当腰带用了
I don't want to say defending Jesse Ray is impossible.
我不想说为杰西·雷辩护是不可能的任务
Because that's not strong enough of a word.
因为这么说都太轻描淡写了
Thankfully, Anne and Dwayne are currently bringing in
还好 安妮和德维恩正去请我们的明星证人
our star witness... Forge Clooney,
伪制·克鲁尼
the one person who can prove
只有他能证明
Lavinia was in the country when her brother Chet died.
拉维尼亚在切特死时候就在国内
Forge?!
伪制
Forge?!
伪制
I don't see him.
我没看见他
Me, neither.
我也没看见
Holy...
天哪
What?
怎么了
Forge is dead!
伪制死了
Holy...
天哪
Okay.
好吧
So, Forge Clooney, our only witness,
我们唯一的证人 伪制·克鲁尼
was found frozen to death.
被发现冻死了
The freezer was locked from the outside.
冰柜是从外面给锁上的
Now, my gut instinct said, "Suicide."
我的直觉告诉我 这是自杀
Well, we already know it was a...
这个嘛 我们早就知道
cold case.
这是一个陈年"冷"案
Oh! What the
我了个去
People were weirded out by my eyes being shut,
我总闭着眼 容易吓到别人
so I had my daughter paint eyes
所以我让我女儿画了一对眼睛
so it wouldn't draw attention.
这样就不那么惹人注意了
Oh, no!
不会吧
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要啊
What?! Where?!
怎么了 哪出事了
This is a day that every reporter dreads.
这是一个所有记者都害怕的日子
Mic...
米...
Mickey Moose has been found dead in his paddock.
米奇麋鹿被发现死在了它的小围场里
He is survived by a cow and two cats.
它死后留下了一头牛 两只猫
Oh, God!
上帝啊
He was my hero!
它是我的英雄
Guys?
各位
Oh, God! Excuse me, I'm sorry.
我的天 抱歉 失陪了
Human beings are dying.
这里有人濒临死亡呢
This was a moose.
那只是一只麋鹿
Maybe we should get some perspective.
我们是不是该看开点
Oh you, Josh. Oh!
...你的 乔许
Lady driver!
女司机
Lady driver!
女司机
Lady driver!
女司机
Coming through!
开过来了
Lady driver!
女司机
Coming through!
开过来了
Lady driver!
女司机
Lady driver!
女司机
Coming through!
开过来了
Lady driver!
女司机
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表