剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Promise me that you will have children.
答应我 要生孩子
The world would be a much better place with more of you.
世界有更多你这样的人会更美好
Thank you, Lavinia.
谢谢你 拉维尼亚
Spread your seed, Lawyer!
广撒种子 律师
Like a gardener.
像园丁那样
Oh, they everything.
他们什么东西都...
I'm gonna lie down.
我要躺下来
Yeah, yeah.
好 好
One of the secretaries had too much to drink at lunch.
有个秘书午饭时喝大了
Also, I have Josh for Secret Santa.
还有 乔许的秘密圣诞礼物是我给
Well, who'd Josh get?
那乔许要给谁
I don't know, but I hope it's not me.
不知道 希望不是我
Dwayne!
德维恩
No! No!
不 不
This is a professional visit.
这是职务拜访
I'm here in my capacity as an EPPD Officer.
我是以东佩克警♥察♥的身份过来的
I totally understand.
我完全理解
Per police protocol,
根据警方规定
I am unable to share evidence with civilians.
我不能与平民分享证据
Such as this thumb drive,
比如说这个闪存盘
which may or may not contain an EPPD intake video
里面有可能存有东佩克警♥察♥局
from the night of the Gala.
晚会当晚的录像
So, which is it? Should we watch or not?
怎么着 我们该不该看
We don't have time for this
已经没有时间了
Edgar's assistant.
埃德加的助手
Amanda was picked up for driving drunk on Big Peck Drive,
阿曼达在佩克大街醉驾被拍到
the only road leaving Peck Gardens,
那是离开佩克花♥园♥的必经之路
around the time Edgar was killed.
接近埃德加的遇害时间
I'm not drunk. I can't drink right now.
我没醉 我现在不能喝酒
Then why were you driving recklessly?
那你为什么车开得这么猛
I was upset.
我当时在气头上
I'd just had a fight with my old boss and...
我和我之前的老板刚打了一架
Oh! Jesus, Dwayne!
天哪 德维恩
That's happened all three times I've watched this!
我看了三遍 每次都是这样
Okay, wait, she got in a fight with her old boss,
等等 她和她之前的老板埃德加
who was Edgar.
打了一架
Then she threw up but wasn't drinking.
然后她吐了 但是她没喝酒
What if Amanda was pregnant?
如果阿曼达怀孕了呢
So, you boys want to know about one of my patients?
所以 你们对我的一个病人感兴趣
Yes. Amanda Silva?
是的 阿曼达·席尔瓦
Breed?
品种
That's what we're trying to find out.
我们也想知道
She's a human.
她是人类
Now, I know that federal law prevents you
我知道 联邦法律不允许你
from disclosing personal information...
公开个人信息
Amanda Silva, social 987-65-4329,
阿曼达·席尔瓦 社保号♥987-65-4329
VISA ending in 2889.
信♥用♥卡♥尾号♥2889
Not a virgin, that's for sure.
不是处♥女♥ 那是当然
Aw, is that little guy a dachshund?
这个小家伙是腊肠狗吗
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
We take doctor/pet confidentiality very seriously.
我们十分在意医宠保密协议
But obviously not.
但它明显不是
Can we come back to Amanda?
可以说回阿曼达吗
Well, the chlamydia did.
她感染了衣原体
And it looks like she came in on October 12th
十月十二日 来过医院
for a pregnancy test, which came out positive.
做过孕检 结果是阳性
October 12th was the night of the Gala!
十月十二日是晚会当晚
Our theory checks out. Hold on.
理论成立了 等等
A week later, we realized it was a false positive due to...
一周后 我们发现其实是假阳性
doctor error.
医生弄错了
Turns out, she just had a bad flu.
她只是得了重感冒
Well, no harm, no foul.
不见不怪
Remember, we're just here to question her.
记着 我们过来只是问问她
EPPD! Open the door!
东佩克警♥察♥局 快开门
Dwayne! God!
德维恩 我的天
Sorry, Josh. You know I'm a
对不起 乔许 你知道我是
shoot-doors-first, open-doors-later kind of guy.
先开枪 再开门的那种人
Amanda?
阿曼达
Oh, my!
天哪
She's dead.
她死了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I'm sorry, Josh.
对不起 乔许
You know I laugh inappropriately
你知道我会乱笑
but this dead girl is pretty inappropriate!
但是这具女尸的姿势太不得体了
Oh, God! I shot her!
我的天 我射了她
They taught us this at the academy.
学院之前教过我
I got to make it look like she shot first.
我要假装是她先开枪的
Somebody shoot me.
谁来射我一枪
I'll do it. No! No!
我来 不 不
Stop shooting each other!
不要互相开枪
I think this was a suicide.
我觉得这是自杀
Oh. She left a note.
她留了一张字条
Oh, this is so sad.
真让人伤心
This is a confession.
这是认罪书
She killed Edgar.
她杀了埃德加
Then killed herself.
然后自杀了
It's over.
事情结束了
Dwayne, what the
德维恩 什么鬼
Josh, I'm sorry.
乔许 对不起
There was a round in the chamber.
枪膛里面还有子弹
That's the only way I know how to get it out.
这是我唯一能把子弹弄出来的办法了
It's all safe now.
现在安全了
"which is why I killed Edgar.
"所以我就杀了埃德加
The guilt is too much for me to stay in this world.
我身负万重罪恶 不配活在人世
God forgive me.
求上帝宽恕
Respectfully yours, Amanda Silva."
谨此致 阿曼达·希尔瓦"
When Amanda thought she was pregnant,
阿曼达以为自己怀孕后
she went to the Peck Gala to confront Edgar.
就去了佩克之夜找埃德加当面对质
Clearly, she did not like the way he took the news.
很显然 她不喜欢埃德加看待此事的态度
She grabbed the Jessup clock
她拿起杰赛普钟
and struck him in the head, knocking him out!
砸向他的脑袋 把他给砸晕了
She panicked, threw the body down the rum hole
她惊慌之下就把尸体扔进了朗姆酒洞里
where he drowned in the Peck River.
所以他才会溺死在佩克河里
She got in her car to go and retrieve the body,
她又开车去把尸体给取了回来
was pulled over for reckless driving.
开车时太莽撞导致被拦停
Upon being released by the police,
被警局释放出来后
she returns to the body in the river,
她又去了河里找到了尸体
realizes her only option is to frame Lavinia,
她发现自己只有一个选择 嫁祸给拉维尼亚
and so then placed the body in a suitcase
接着她将尸体装进了行李箱
and planted it in my client's trunk.
然后放进了我当事人的后备箱里
The perfect crime.
超完美犯罪
Given this signed confession,
据此认罪书
the defense asks for an immediate not guilty verdict.
辩方要求立即作出无罪判决
Hasn't my client been through enough?
我当事人的遭遇还不够惨吗
I have.
我好惨啊
The Michael Jackson drugs won't get me to sleep anymore.
迈克尔·杰克逊嗑的药都治不好我的失眠
As a mother, it is important to demonstrate
身为人母 有一点很重要 我要告诉大家
not only how to win, but how to lose with grace.
光会赢是不够的 还得学会如何优雅地输
I need to be a role model and show poise and dignity.
我要做出榜样 强装镇定 维护我的尊严
But not for at least another month.
算了 优雅还是留到下个月吧
You know she did it!
你明知道就是她干的
Look at her face, little sitting there!
你看她那张脸 你看她那身打扮
Oh, you think, oh, maybe she didn't do it!
你在想 或许真的不是她干的
Look at her guilty face grinning ear-to-ear!
你看看那张内疚的嘴脸 都笑到合不拢了
Because she murdered him!
因为人就是她杀的
Get the off me.
放开我
Y'all can
你再碰我试试
Suck all
你们这些蠢货
Suck my
滚吧
Not guilty.
罪名不成立
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表