剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm going to leave the country for a little bit.
我要出国一阵子
I did get you this little tie pin to wear,
不过你可以别上这枚领带扣
so you can think of me.
想我时就看看它
A tie pin?
领带扣
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh! This is how you keep your laces tied.
原来你的鞋带是这么系的
Be smarter.
机灵一点
Wear this with pride.
骄傲地戴着它
Like a Peck.
像佩克家人一样
So, should I look after Peck Gardens while you're gone?
你离开后 要我帮你照料佩克庄园吗
No.
不用
Why? No.
为什么 不用
Why? No.
为什么 不用
Stop it, stop it, stop it!
别说了 别说了
I'm going to say something in a way
接下来我要说的话
that will probably destroy you.
可能会摧毁你
There is no chance you're a Peck.
你不可能姓佩克
This whole thing was a ruse.
一切都是我的诡计
Now, help me with my bags, dear.
帮我提下袋子 亲爱的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don't know what primordial, twisted gene pool
我不知道你是从哪个原始的基因池里
you oozed from, but it certainly wasn't Peck.
挤出来的 但你绝对不是佩克家人
What are you saying?
你在说什么
My son was sent away when he was a baby.
我的儿子在襁褓中就被送走了
You are not Trig.
你不是特里格
You are 100%, unadulterated, pure Reed!
你就是不折不扣的 纯种的里德
Well, I disagree to disagree!
对此异议我有异议
I'm sorry.
对不起
You are not a crap client,
你不是垃圾委托人
and this is not a crap case.
这也不是垃圾案子
Apology accepted.
道歉我收下了
And I'm obviously not a crap lawyer.
我也显然不是垃圾律师
Sure.
是
Anyway, thank you for believing in me.
无论如何 谢谢你相信我
Let's get you home, huh?
我们想办法带你回家 好吗
Actually, I, uh... I'm gonna stay.
其实... 我要留下来
I like it here. There are boundaries.
我喜欢这里 大家都有界限
People don't freak out if you tackle them naked.
你裸体擒抱别人 别人也不会吓着
All right. Well, be careful.
那好吧 保重
I'll be fine. They can take away my freedom,
我没事的 他们能夺走我的自♥由♥
but they can never take away what's in here.
但他们永远夺不走这里的东西
A thousand bees.
一千只蜜蜂
It was just nice to think my name finally meant something,
只是觉得自己的名字终于有意义了
instead of just a cinnamon for doodie.
不是什么大号♥的肉桂色长条
Dwayne, stop it. There will be plenty of time
别这样德维恩 杰西·雷被处决以后
to feel bad after Jesse Ray is executed.
你还有大把时间难过
Jesse Ray is not going to be executed.
杰西·雷不会被处决的
Probably.
可能吧
So, what do we have?
我们现在有什么
Two sketchy character witnesses,
两个可疑的信誉证人
a suspect that wasn't even in the country...
一个不在国内的嫌疑犯...
What happened to the copy of Lavinia's passport?
拉维尼亚的护照复印件去哪里了
That's what Lavinia took.
拉维尼亚拿走了
It's as plain as the giant nose on your face.
这不是和你脸上的大鼻子一样明显吗
No, it's okay.
不 没事
She has this Alice in Wonderland thing.
她有一种爱丽丝梦游仙境的病
Right.
对
Well, we need another copy of that passport.
我们需要再找一份复印件
Well, will the original do?
原件可以吗
You stole Lavinia's passport?
你偷了拉维尼亚的护照
I skinned my elbow pretty bad when I tripped on my laces.
我被鞋带绊倒了 胳膊肘破了
I just grabbed something to stop the bleeding.
就随手拿东西止血
Just doing my job, I guess.
这是我应该做的
Why would Lavinia take the copy of her passport?
拉维尼亚拿走护照的复印件干什么
That's her alibi, that she was out of the country.
那是她的不在场证明 证明她出国了
She left East Peck on Saturday, November 15, 2008.
她在2008年十一月十五日 星期六 离开了东佩克
That's impossible. Yeah.
这不可能 是啊
"13 days has November, April, May, Ate December..."
"十一月小 四月小 五月小 十二月..."
I lost it.
我不记得了
There was no Saturday, November 15th that year.
那一年的十一月十五日不是星期六
I remember because I had to cancel
我记得 因为当时我被迫取消了
my daughter's birthday party
我女儿的生日派对
because Mickey Moose didn't see his breath.
因为米奇麋鹿没看见它的呼气
Which means that Saturday
那就意味着 那个周六
would've been replaced by a second Friday...
其实会是第二个星期五
And I really need to get out of this town.
我真得赶紧离开这镇子了
If there was no Saturday, then this stamp is a fake.
如果没有星期六 这个章就是假的
Let me know if you ever need a passport.
如果需要护照 可以找我
Lavinia was in town.
拉维尼亚当时在镇上
She had something to do with this murder!
她与这起杀人案有关系
I knew it! My instincts are never wrong!
我就知道 我的直觉不会错
And the best part is, a Reed is going to take down a Peck.
最棒的是 里德家的要扳倒佩克家的了
Who's breathing through whose nose now?!
现在是谁在用谁的鼻子出气了
Murder board! Murder board!
谋杀板 谋杀板
Murder board! Murder board!
谋杀板 谋杀板
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表