剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Things couldn't be going better.
情况非常好
We found out that Edgar was struck by an East Peck clock...
我们发现埃德加是被东佩克的钟砸的
That would mean he was hit at 8:00 p.M. North Peck time,
那就是说他是在北佩克时间晚上八点被砸的
which would shrink our timeline down to 15 minutes.
也就把时间线压缩在了那十五分钟内
...which means my client
也就是说我们的当事人
didn't have the opportunity to kill him.
没有杀他的机会
We've got our timeline.
时间线定了
Now, defending the most popular person in town
但是现在 为镇上最有名的人辩护
would normally put a lot of pressure on a legal team.
将会给我们的法律团队极大的压力
But my team is not normal.
但我的团队并不一般
And in fact, I've never seen them more focused.
事实上 我从未见过他们如此专注过
Mickey Moose! Mickey Moose!
米基麋鹿 米基麋鹿
Mickey Moo-o-o-se!
米基 麋鹿
kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Mickey Moo-o-o-se!
米基 麋鹿
Dwayne, you're supposed to be at the Jessups' house,
德维恩 你不是应该在杰瑟普家
finding the potential murder weapon.
找潜在的凶器吗
But it's Moose Day!
但今天是麋鹿节
If Mickey Moose sees his breath,
看米基麋鹿喘气
it tells us how many Saturdays we have in a month.
就能告诉我们一个月有多少个周六
Mickey appears a bit restless.
米基看上去活力十足
I don't want to be Mr. Obvious,
我不想做显而易见先生
but why don't you check a calendar?
但是你们为什么不去查日历
Uh, I don't want to be Mr. Obvious either.
我也不想做显而易见先生
Sturgill Obvious got electrocuted
斯特吉尔显然是在洗澡时
blow-drying his hair in the shower.
吹头发触电致死的
Okay, folks. He's inhaled.
好了 朋友们 他吸气了
He inhaled! Antlers on!
他吸气了 戴上鹿角
Oh, I'm gonna pass. Put the antlers on, Josh.
我还是算了吧 戴上鹿角 乔许
No, I don't think so.
我不想
Oh, do it for us. Oh, no, man. It'll be fun.
就当为了我们 别这样 很有趣的
I'm happy just to watch. Please. Come on, just once.
我看着就好 来嘛 就一次
Josh, I'm not losing out on my Saturdays because of you!
乔许 我可不想因为你失去我的周六
Put on the antlers, Josh!
戴上鹿角 乔许
The moment we've been waiting for.
我们期待的时刻
See your breath! See your breath!
呼气 呼气
See... your... breath!
呼气
We interrupt our 'round- the-clock Moose Day coverage.
中断一下全天候的麋鹿节报道
Lavinia Peck-Foster has been arrested again.
拉维尼亚·佩克-福斯特又被逮捕了
This time for stealing a sandwich.
这次是因为偷三明治
No! No! Who cares?!
不 谁在乎啊
Now back to our regular coverage.
现在回到常规报道
Whoa! What a shocker!
多么的惊人
Until next year, you can't handle the moose.
明年之前你是无法掌控麋鹿了
Thanks a lot, Josh.
多谢你了 乔许
Now we have no idea how many Saturdays
这下我们都不知道这个月
are left this month.
还剩下多少周六了
This one's for your release.
这是释放确认签名
This one is for your possessions.
这是你的所有物确认签名
And this one is for my mom.
这是给我妈妈的签名
"With love, L.P.F."
"爱你的拉维尼亚·佩克-福斯特"
Thank you, Officer Braxton.
谢谢你 布拉克斯顿警官
Why were you stealing a sandwich?
你为什么要偷三明治
I was out, and I got hungry.
我在外面 有些饿了
Edgar paid for everything. I don't even carry a wallet.
都是埃德加付钱 我都不带钱包的
You carry a disguise!
可是你穿着伪装
Everywhere I go, people want something from me.
不管我去哪 人们总是想要我做些什么
Even here, they took my pictures.
就算在这里 他们也给我拍照
Here you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
Your gold cigarette holder...
你的金烟斗
Danke. ...scarf...
谢谢 围巾
Grazie. ...and your alien baby.
谢谢 你的小外星人
Oh! What is that?
那是什么
It's Fluffy.
是毛球
No, it's not.
不 不是
Fluffy is my childhood cat.
毛球是我儿时的猫
Childhood cat?
儿时的猫
Shouldn't he be dead? No, he shouldn't.
那他不该早就死了吗 不 没有
Should you?
你会吗
In order to get a conviction,
要定罪
the prosecution needs three things.
检方需要三样东西
Opportunity.
作案时机
Our timeline shows Lavinia would've only had 15 minutes
我们的时间线显示拉维尼亚只有十五分钟
to kill Edgar and dispose of the body, which is impossible.
去杀埃德加并抛尸 显然这是不可能的
Motive.
动机
She loved the guy, and she had more money than him.
她爱他 而且比他有钱
Murder weapon.
凶器
Which I have my best man getting right now.
我最好的助手正在寻找
We learned from clock expert/ murderer Jesse Ray Beaumont
我们从钟杀及表人专家杰西·雷·伯龙那了解到
that the clock Lavinia used to bash Edgar's head in
拉维尼亚用来击打埃德加脑袋的钟
belongs to the Jessups.
是属于杰瑟普家的
Now, the Jessups are real bad people,
杰瑟普家都是十足的坏蛋
and normally I would feel uncomfortable approaching them
通常我会不太愿意接近他们
or asking them not to barbecue in a movie theater.
或是让他们不要在电影院里烤肉
But right now, I am on police duty,
但是现在 我有警♥察♥的职责在身
so I am unafraid.
所以我并不畏惧
East Peck PD!
东佩克警局
We got a warrant to search the premises!
我们有此地的搜查令
Oh! Let's get the out of here!
快跑
Get off our property, you weedpecker!
滚出我们的领地 你个傻缺
Aah! We got a cameraman down!
摄影师被击中了
Camera... Oh
摄像机...
Get! That's right... Get!
滚 没错 滚
I'm not around!
趁我还没过来
Hey, you.
嗨
What's wrong with your face?
你的脸怎么了
That was a smile.
那是个微笑
But you're right.
你是对的
Let's be... professional.
我们还是专业一点
Uh, I think I left my sock in your office.
我把一只袜子落在你的办公室了
Okay, you got me.
被你发现了
Things are heating up with Carol Anne Keane and me again.
我和卡罗·安妮·基恩之间正在升温
I'm not sure if the baby she's carrying is mine.
我不确定她的孩子是不是我的
After last night...
但是昨晚之后
the next one will be.
下一个肯定是我的
Will be what?
是什么
# Will be coming 'round the mountain #
# 她的出现 #
# when she comes #
# 山河为之旋转 #
Okay.
好吧
Okay, you got me.
好吧 又被发现了
Nina and I have this flirting thing.
妮娜和我擦出了火花
She's cool and cute and from New York,
她来自纽约 既酷又可爱
but Carol Anne Keane and I might be having a...
但是卡罗·安妮·基恩和我可能有些...
Having a what? Ow!
有什么 哇哦
# Having a heart attack #
# 你的神出鬼没 #
# If you keep sneaking up on me #
# 吓得我心脏怦怦跳 #
You're talking to the camera in front of the ladies' room.
你这是在女卫生间外面对着摄像机夸夸其谈吗
Yes, I am.
是的
Okay.
好吧
# I'll be having a heart attack when she comes #
# 她一出现 我就心神不宁 #
# I'll be having a heart attack when she comes #
# 她一出现 我就心神不宁 #
# I'll be... #
# 我就... #
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
不好意思 不好意思
I am never gonna be able to hear this guy.
我永远也听不到这家伙说话
Maybe I can help?
或许我能帮得上忙
I have something called hyperacusis,
我有听觉过敏
or random dog-level hearing.
或者叫做狗一般的听力
Oh. Okay.
好的
It happens whenever I have an ear infection, and I have...
只要我耳朵一感染 我就...
Oh. I'm sorry.
真抱歉
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表