剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Everyone, gather around!
大家伙 都聚过来
I know that there has been a lot of whispering
我知道整个办公室都因为
around the water cooler about layoffs and such,
我要解雇大家的传言而人心惶惶
but everyone's job is safe.
但是大家的饭碗都是安全的
Well, good.
那就好
'Cause the office Christmas party would've been a bummer..
要不然办公室的圣诞派对就要成场大灾难了
Today on "M-Towne,"
今天的"谋杀镇"中
the defense team reacts to a shake-up.
辩护团队遭遇了重大打击
Darkness surrounds me.
黑暗围绕着我
Bank robbery in progress at 2nd and Thornwell!
汤惠尔发生一起银行抢劫案
Officer down!
有警官受伤
Yep. Officer very down!
对 本警官非常受伤
So, our timeline's in tatters
我们的时间线被彻底打乱了
and I had to fire Dwayne.
我不得不把戴维恩炒了
Sure. Things seem bad.
没错 情况看上去很糟
But, you know, it's East Peck.
但这里是东佩克
Everything seems bad at first.
这里所有事情第一眼看上去都很糟
Our last hope is to find a new suspect,
我们最后的希望是找到新的嫌疑人
which means I need to interview every last guest from the Gala.
也就是说 我要采访所有参加晚宴的客人
No matter how unhelpful.
不管他们能不能帮上忙
The only thing I killed at that party was 40 shrimp, okay?
我在那个聚会上只杀了四十只虾 明白吗
You have said that about six times.
你已经说了六次了
It's true. 4-0, baby.
是真的 整整四十只
4-0!
四 十
4-0! Whoo-hoo!
四 十
Hi. Do you have an appointment?
您好 请问您有预约吗
No, but I have important information
没有 但是我有关于
about the Edgar Foster murder.
埃德加·福斯特谋杀案的重要信息
Oh. We're not taking walk-ins.
抱歉 我们只接受预约的
We're shorthanded.
我们人手不足
My boss fired half the staff.
我老板开除了一半的员工
Uh, what kind of information do you have?
你有什么信息
Well, I saw who murdered Edgar Foster.
我看见了谋杀埃德加·福斯特的凶手
It was...
就是...
4-0!
四 十
Why don't we talk in my office?
不如我们进办公室聊吧
All right.
好吧
So, I was at the Gala and I had to use the restroom.
我在聚会上的时候突然想去洗手间
And the Houseboy said I could just use the pool...
男仆就说我可以直接在游泳池...
Speed past that part, please.
请略过这一段吧
So, I got to the pool house,
所以我就去了游泳池
and I saw Edgar arguing with this man.
正好看见埃德加在跟一个男人吵架
Then the man hit Edgar and Edgar just dropped.
然后那个男人打了埃德加 埃德加就掉下去了
And then the man turned, so I ran.
那个男人回过头来 我就跑了
And I've been running ever since.
我自此之后就一直在逃亡
This wasn't the man, was it?
不是这个男人吧
No, that's Lavinia with a mustache.
不是 这是戴着胡子的拉维尼亚
The man I saw had alabaster hair.
我看见的男人头发花白
Good morning, Lavinia.
早上好 拉维尼亚
I hope you don't mind.
希望你不要介意
I'm having a light breakfast.
我早餐比较清淡
I'd offer you some, but I'm sure you're stuffed
我也想邀请你 但你在法庭吃了那么多
from eating so much in the courtroom.
肯定已经饱了
You should know I fired Dwayne.
我想跟你说 我把戴维恩炒了
Oh, Lawyer!
律师
Oh! Lawyer, oh!
律师
I'm so happy! I'm so happy! Oh!
我真开心 我太开心了
I do have some more good news.
我还有另一个好消息
We have a new witness.
我们有新的证人了
Your Houseboy confirms he saw her at the party
你的男仆确认了他在聚会上见过她
and she has a very detailed recollection.
她的记忆非常清晰
Also, you must clean your pool.
还有 你一定要清理一下泳池了
Wonderful!
太棒了
I have the perfect gift for you.
我有一份大礼给你
No.
不好
Your very own slapping gloves.
你自己的打人手套
Don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么了
Except no.
还是不用了
Try them.
试试看
Slap yourself.
扇自己一下
Here you go. Slap it.
给你 扇一下
I'd rather... Slap it!
我还是... 快扇
Harder.
重一点
And, Ms. Clipf,
克里弗小姐
can you describe the person you saw strike Edgar?
请你描述下你看到击中埃德加的那个人
He had alabaster hair.
那个男人头发花白
He! My client is clearly not a he.
男人 我的客户明显不是男人
What did the man with the alabaster hair,
那个头发花白的 明显不是我客户的
who is not my client, say as he struck Edgar Foster?
男人在打埃德加·福斯特的时候说了什么
"I'm not your brother! I'm not your friend!"
"我不是你哥哥 我不是你的朋友"
And then came the mighty blow and I ran.
然后他就重重打了一下 我就跑了
And I've been running ever since.
自此之后我一直在逃亡
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
Brava, Lawyer! Brava.
真棒 律师 真棒
Little kiss. Kissykiss. No. No.
来个亲亲 小亲亲 不了不了
Kiss it! Kiss it!
亲 快亲
Ms. Clipf, are you a fan of "M-Towne"?
克里弗小姐 您是"谋杀镇"的粉丝吗
Oh, I've never missed an episode.
我一集不落都听过
I'm obsessed. May I play something for you then?
我超爱的 那容我放一段给你听
"I'm not your brother and I'm not your friend!"
"我不是你哥哥 我不是你的朋友"
Then came the mighty blow and I ran.
然后他就重重一击 我就跑了
And he's been running ever since.
他自此之后一直在逃亡
That was from an episode of "M-Towne, Season One: Detroit,"
这是"谋杀镇 第一季 底特律"中
called "The Alabaster Bastard."
"花白头发的混♥蛋♥"一集的片段
Objection...
反对...
Spoilers.
有剧透
Your Honor, this woman was not a witness,
法官大人 这个女人不是证人
but instead, an "M-Towne" Obsessed loon
而是一个沉迷于"谋杀镇"的疯子
looking for 15 minutes of fame.
想靠蹭热度出名
And to get back at my ex
还有报复我的前任
who said I would never amount to anything.
他说我永远不会有任何成就的
Well you, Barrel Peters!
睁大你的狗眼 巴雷尔·皮特斯
Take me back!
我们复合吧
Barrel!
巴雷尔
Josh?
乔许
I told you no walk-ins.
我就说不接没有预约的
In hindsight, I probably should've listened to "M-Towne."
早知如此 我真该听听"谋杀镇"
Stake coming through!
小心木桩
I can't believe this is how it ends.
我不敢相信 结局竟会是这样
I'm not giving up on you.
我不能放弃你
Lawyer, there's so much I haven't done.
律师 我还有好多事情没做过
I've never ridden in a hot air balloon.
我还没有坐过热气球
I've never made love to a full-size man.
我还没有和正常大小的男人一起睡过
Okay, that's probably enough right there.
好的 点到即止
Promise me if I'm convicted...
如果我的罪名成立 答应我
I... I can't do that. ...you will beg the court
我不能这么做 你要去求法官
to give me one last hot air balloon ride.
准我最后一次乘坐热气球
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Then...
然后
you'll me.
你要来...我
You're drunk, Lavinia. No, you're...
你醉了 拉维尼亚 你要
I need to sit down.
我得坐下
Yes. Why don't you just lie down?
是 你直接躺下吧
Here.
这里
Lawyer?
律师
Do you have children or are you barren?
你有孩子吗 还是你不育啊
Well, I'm... I'm not barren.
我... 没有不育
In fact, there's a one-in-six chance
其实 我有六分之一的可能
that I might have a little baby lawyer coming.
已经有了未来的小律师宝贝了
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表