剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
我们终于找到了
We finally found it!
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home!
谢谢你 非船员
Thank you, not crew!
感谢你们帮我们找到方舟
And thank you for locating the Ark for us.
不 什么
No! u202dWhat?!
擎天柱和里面的汽车人
Optimus prime and the Autobots inside
都将被毁灭
will now all be destroyed.
霸天虎 进攻
Decepticons, attack!
变形金刚
第一季 第十八集[季终]
先摆平你
You first!
为什么打不开 拜托
Why won't this open?? Come on -
正中靶心
Bull's-eye!
大黄蜂 进入方舟 唤醒擎天柱
Bee, get into the Ark! Wake up Optimus!
探索者 开火
Seekers, fire!
影袭 拖住他们
Shadowstriker, keep them busy.
什么 你要去哪里
What? Where are you going?!
这边 左拐
This way! Make a left.
怎么了 发生了什么事
What is it? What's going on!
显像一号♥死了 无法修复了
Teletraan-1 is gone... damaged beyond repair.
完蛋
We're toast, man!
没关系 我用自己的处理器重新启动系统
It's okay. I will reboot the system using my own processor.
别难过 大黄蜂
Don't be upset, Bumblebee.
这就是我的使命
This is exactly what I was programmed to do.
我很高兴能完成我的
I consider it a joy to complete my --
现在只剩我们了
Now it's just us...
我要灭了你
I will destroy you...
我们总是以此结束
We keep ending up like this.
但别担心
But don't worry.
这次真的是结束了
This time it really is the end.
没料到吧
Didn't see that coming, did ya?
钢锁救了大黄蜂
Grimlock save Bee!
震荡波 汇报情况
Shockwave, report your status!
汽车人的飞船就要在火山爆发中
The Autobot ship is about to be destroyed
被摧毁了
in a volcanic eruption.
你着陆的时候
By the time you land,
这个星球上就没有汽车人了
there will be no Autobots left on this planet.
希望如此
I should certainly hope so.
你没有多少时间了
You don't have much time left!
我们快到了
We're almost there!
的确
Indeed.
探索者 干掉她
Seekers! Let's finish her!
赛博坦万岁
For Cybertron!
大黄蜂 无论你在做什么 都要快点了
Bee, whatever you're doing in there, do it fast.
这座火山要爆♥炸♥了
Looks like this volcano is going to blow!
我在努力 但是
I'm trying but --
我们的好朋友死了
Our good friend...is gone.
显像X死了
Teletraan-X is gone?
什么 不
What?! No!!
我们现在必须放弃方舟
We must abandon the Ark for now!
大黄蜂 快出来
Bee, get out of there!
我回来了
I'm baaaaaaack!
船员大黄蜂 我成功了
Crew member Bumblebee, I did it!
我接管了这艘飞船
I've taken over the ship!
暂时还没有 我没控制过这么多的子系统
Or I will... I've never had to control so many subsystems!
灯灭了
There go the lights!
现在我们可以看到外面了
Now we can look outside!
他们现在需要支援
They need backup! Now!
打中了
Gooooooaaaaaal!
我喜欢激光
I love lasers!
探索者 撤退
Seekers... retreat...
看来是时候
It looks as if it's about time to--
进去了
Get inside!
仍在尝试控制这艘飞船
Still trying to gain control of this ship...
对不起 启动气候控制
Sorry! Activating...climate control!
不 那是灭火的
Nope, that's fire suppression!
我不是故意的
Didn't mean to do that.
休眠舱唤醒序列 启动
Stasis pod wake-up sequence? Initiated!
还有定向推进器
Oh, and directional thrusters!
快带我们出去
Get us out of here, now!
我正在尽我所能 我会尽力的
I'm doing the best I can! I'll try everything!
把音乐关掉
Turn that music off!
我们还在这里 我们成功了 我们还活着
We're still here! We made it! We're alive!
是的 我们成功了
Yes, I think we are!
你启动了护盾
You activated the shields!
是吗 我救了所有人
I did? I saved us all!
太棒了 显像
Yes, oh Teletraan!
我有个好消息 唤醒序列完成
And I have a happy update. Wake-up sequence is complete!
钢锁 风刃 大黄蜂
Grimlock. Windblade. Bumblebee.
很高兴见到你们
It is so good to see you.
大家都在这了 朋友们
And so here we are, my friends.
在数百万年后重聚
Reunited after millions of years
迷失在时空和
lost in time and lost in --
欢迎回来 船员们 很抱歉 但是
Welcome back, crew! And sorry about this but,
警告 一支霸天虎舰队正朝我们前来
warning!!! A Decepticon fleet is headed right for us!
汽车人 出发
Autobots, roll out!
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表