剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
武器系统离线
Weapons systems are offline.
2号♥发动机失去动力
Losing power to engine two.
我们必须下降了
I have to take us down!
大黄蜂 你在做什么
Bee! What are you doing?
变形金刚
第一季 第十集
惊喜吧
Surprise!
左边动起来 右边摇起来
Party to the left! Party to the right!
前面的朋友摆起来
Party to the front my boy!
那主意很糟糕 大黄蜂
That was a terrible idea, Bee.
不过干得漂亮
Great job!
我们早点收工 一起去
Let's knock off early and head over to...
麦 卡丹
Mac cdams.
你刚才说麦卡丹吗
Did you just say... Maccadam's?
大黄蜂 你知道麦卡丹是什么吗
Bee, do you have any idea what Maccadam's is?
我们得立刻找个地方着陆
We have to find somewhere to land. Now.
那个山洞有点像你
That cave... kinda looks like you.
完全正确
You are absolutely right.
双胞胎一样
Twinsies!
我们原来在赛博坦时经常去麦卡丹玩
Maccadam's was our old hangout on Cybertron.
太棒了
This is great!
你自己记起来了一些事
You remembered something on your own!
那里 那个以前没激活的
There. That one wasn't active before.
所以我的记忆开始自己回来了
So my memories are starting to come back by themselves?
我认为是这样 看一下
I think so. Let's find out.
救护车 向风刃问好
Ratchet! Say hi to Windblade.
没时间聊天了 大黄蜂 医疗紧急情况
No time to chat, BumbleBee. Medical emergency!
很久以前 这是一座老油库
So a long time ago, this was an old oil house.
但是现在
But now --
这太棒了
This is great!
是啊 还有很多关于
Yeah. And there's all these crazy stories
这里老板的神奇故事
about the bot who owns this place.
有人说他是最初的十三个首领之一
Some say he's one of the original thirteen primes.
麦卡丹 一个首领
Maccadam, a prime...
那是我
That's me!
大黄蜂 这里 我的好朋友
BumbleBee! Over here my good friend!
我陷在酸性废物里
So I was lost deep in the acid wastes
没有能量晶体了
with no Energon to spare.
被能量水蛭覆盖 对吧 大黄蜂
Covered in energy leeches! Isn't that right, BumbleBee?
你是这么跟我说的 钢锁
That's what you told me. Hey Grim,
这是我的新朋友风刃
here's my new friend Windblade.
他居然来了
I can't believe he's here!
我必须介绍一下你 来吧
I gotta introduce you. Come on!
我帮你写演讲稿
I will write your speech and...
威震天 这是
Megatron, this is...
但公众集♥会♥真的是最好的方式吗
But is a public rally really the best way?
我稍后再介绍
I'll...introduce you later.
铁堡的魔方队最厉害
Iacon City has the best cube team ever!
铁堡都是靠作弊
Iacon's a bunch of cheating scruds!
大黄蜂 我在比赛中见到你了 这位朋友是
Bee! I saw you at the game! Who's your friend?
我是风刃 很高兴认识你
I'm Windblade. Nice to meet you.
莫邪天最厉害 他们应该赢的
Polyhex is the best! They should've won!
不可能 你脑子锈掉了吗
No way! You got brain rust or something?
我会像半决赛中
I'm gonna flatten you
莫邪天揍扁凯恩一样揍你
like Polyhex flattened Kaon in the semi-finals!
来吧
Bring it on!
他们要惹麻烦吗
Is there going to be trouble?
这里不能战斗 麦卡丹不允许
There's no fighting in here. Maccadam doesn't allow it.
城市播放器来了
The cityspeaker arrives!
你怎么知道的
How...how did you know that?
风刃 这是麦卡丹
Windblade, this is Maccadam.
他什么都知道
He knows everything.
这是真的
It's true. I do.
我还知道你们藏在山洞里
I even know that you're hiding in a cave.
那个看起来像你的山洞
You know, the one that looks like you!
大黄蜂洞
The BumbleBee cave!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
对哦
Oh, that's right.
这还没有发生
That hasn't happened. Yet.
大黄蜂 你听到麦卡丹说的了吗
Bee, did you hear Maccadam?
他知道那个山洞
He knew about the cave!
他把它叫做大黄蜂洞
And he called it the BumbleBee cave!
因为看起来很像我
Because it looks like me!
我记得他过去常说奇怪的话 但
I remember he used to say weird things sometimes but...
看 麦卡丹的另一个记忆
Look! Another memory of Maccadam's!
注意你的保险杠 汽车人
Watch your bumper, Autobot!
保持油孔关闭 霸天虎
Keep your oil-hole shut, Decepticon!
这不是你的战争
This is not your war.
和我一起回天铸城吧 那才是你的家
Come back to Caminus with me. It's your home.
赛博坦也是我的家
Cybertron is my home too.
我不会放弃的 克劳莉娅
I'm not going to abandon it, Chromia.
风刃 我们需要你的帮助
Windblade, we need your help!
我们 你是说你和这个霸天虎
We? You mean you and this Decepticon?
我们需要擎天柱 他在哪里
We need Optimus. Where is he?
死锁
Deadlock!
他认为他可以离开霸天虎
He thinks he can leave the Decepticons.
他错了
He is mistaken.
他必须为自己的错误付出代价
He must now pay for his mistake.
住手
Stop!
这里不能战斗
There will be no fighting here!
你不能永远待在这里
You cannot stay here forever.
你想待多久就待多久
You can stay as long as you like.
太不可思议了
That was incredible!
谢谢 能得到你的夸奖
Thanks. That's a real compliment
真的很有意义啊
coming from a bot like you.
毕竟你开走了一艘飞船
I mean, you just drove off a shuttle
用三筒离子肩炮炸了一艘飞船
and blasted a ship with a triple-barreled ion shoulder cannon,
还是在空中
in mid-air!
大麦 你在说什么
Mac, what are you talking about?
你不能再喝能量晶体了
I think you need to lay off the Energon.
他知道 他知道今天发生了什么事
He knew! He knew what happened today!
大黄蜂 他为什么要告诉我们这些事
Bee, why would he tell us these things?
也许他在试图帮助我们
Maybe he's trying to help us!
对哦
You might be right.
这里也和其他地方一样 因为战争关门了
The war has closed this place down, like everywhere else.
大黄蜂和城市播放器
Ah, Bee and the cityspeaker.
来点能量晶体吗
Care for a little Energon?
我有私人珍藏哦
I've got my own private supply.
大黄蜂 我听说你要搭方舟
So Bee, I hear you're leaving on the Ark
去找火种源
to find the Allspark.
你呢 大麦
What about you, Mac?
我哪儿也不去
Oh, I'm not going anywhere.
这里也得有人照看嘛
Someone's got to keep a lens on things around here.
瞧 大黄蜂 大麦知道我为什么留下
See, Bee? Mac gets why I'm staying here.
我不能和你一起走
I can't come with you.
赛博坦需要我的帮助
Cybertron needs my help.
大黄蜂 时间和空间无法破坏你们的友谊
Bee, time and space won't end your friendship.
你和风刃会再见的
You and Windblade will see each other again.
我知道
I know it.
为友谊干杯
To friendship.
不过有一件事
One thing though.
你们必须找到恐龙之王
You must find the king of the dinosaurs.
恐龙之王
King of the dinosaurs?
为啥这么说
Where did you come up with this stuff?
钢锁呼叫大黄蜂和风刃
"Grimlock to BumbleBee and Windblade."
立刻到总部报到 朋友
"Report to HQ, my friends!"
现在我们知道该怎么办了
Now we know exactly what to do.
寻找恐龙之王
Find the king of the dinosaurs.
太棒了
This is great!
是的
It is great!
现在我们只要弄清楚什么是恐龙
Now we just have to find out what dinosaurs are!
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表