剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
队长 我们被汽车人的能量脉冲击中了
Captain, we've been hit by some kind of Autobot energy pulse.
前去调查
Moving in to investigate.
变形金刚
第一季 第二集
处理器得疼一阵子了
Ah, there's a processor ache that's not going away anytime soon.
我不知道会这样
I didn't know that would happen.
你的记忆文件比我想得糟多了
Your memory files are much worse than I thought.
你想干吗 把我变成
Man, what are you trying to do, turn me into
一碗美味的蒸蔬菜吗
a lovely bowl of steamed vegetables.
快走吧
Now go on, get! Get outta here.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to do that.
但我们有很重要的任务要完成
But listen, we have a really important mission to accomplish.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
信任最重要了
Trust is the most important thing.
但陌生人可能会害我
But, a stranger can mean danger!
我们回头再说
We can talk about this later.
能量脉冲会使周围的机器人
That energy pulse will alert any nearby bots
知道我们的位置 快走
to our location. Let's go.
我跟着你
I'd follow you...
哪也不去
Nowhere, that's where!
等等
Wait!
你不明白我们处于何种险境
You don't understand what kind of danger we're in.
我知道这不是你的错 但
And I know it's not your fault, but...
敌人
Incoming!
你们这些汽车人垃圾
You filthy Autobot scum!
是吗 我朋友表亲的邻居
Really, coz my friend's cousin's neighbor
昨晚在溜冰场看到你啦
like totally saw you at the roller-rink last night.
说得什么乱七八糟的 我杀了你
I will destroy you for saying whatever you are talking about!
退后
Get back!
大黄蜂 你没问题吧
Bee, you okay down there?
没问题 这
Oh yeah, this is...
太糟了 最糟了
..terrible, the worst!
认真点 用你的毒针
Get serious. Use your stinger.
新鲜的
Fresh!
控制中心 发现问题
Mission control, we have a problem.
装备无响应
Gear is not responding.
重复 装备无响应 请指示
I repeat, gear not functional. Please advise.
大黄蜂 回矿场[我的]里
Bee, fall back to the mine!
我的 你的都随便
Mine...yours...whenever.
带我出去就行
Just get me outta here!
好主意啊 我们被困住了
Hey, great plan! We're trapped.
这就是好主意
It is a great plan.
准备好了吗
Okay? Ready?
跑
Run!!
走吧
Let's go.
正好
This just in!
太棒了
That was righteous!
猜猜我们下一步要做什么
Now can you guess what your next step might be.
我们真的要帮你修复一下了
We really need to get you firing on all cylinders.
这是要紧事
Hah, primo!
你有什么想法
And what did you have in mind?
侦察兵附近肯定有侦察飞船
Where there are scouts, there's a scout ship.
我们去找找
Let's go find it.
在那
There it is!
一杆进洞 难以置信 姐们
A hole in one! I cannot believe it, folks!
我们可以用那艘飞船电脑的
We can use the extra processing power
额外处理能力来连接你的记忆文件
of that ship's computer to help access your memory files.
牛逼
Wicked!
我们这样
Okay, here's what we're going to do.
来个调虎离山
We're going to create a distraction while you walk...
等等
Wait!
大黄蜂
Bee?
请在机长关闭系好安全带的灯之前
Please remain seated until the captain
坐在自己的座位上
has turned off the seatbelt sign.
还是你好好坐着吧
How about you remain seated?
我去黑飞船的中♥央♥处理器
I'm going to hack into the ship's central processor.
别乱摸了
And stop touching things.
大黄蜂 过来 好了
Hey bee, get in here. It's ready.
老师 不
Master...no!
没事的 我无法自己
It's okay, I wasn't able to create
建立稳定的连接
a solid connection on my own.
但飞船的电脑
But the ship's computer should be enough
应该能保持稳定
to keep things stable for both of us.
要跟你说多少遍
Uh, how many times do I have to tell you,
我不跟你跳舞
I'm not going to the dance with you.
我知道之前很疼
I know it hurt before,
但我保证这次没事的
but I promise you'll be okay.
下次找个东西坐着
Next time, something to sit on.
这太酷了
This is so cool.
我可以说话
I can talk!
说话和思考在这基本上一样
Talk, think...it's kinda the same thing in here.
这是我的大脑内部
So, here is...inside my mind?
这都是什么
What is all of this?
这些小巢是你的记忆文件
These cells are your memory files.
损伤很严重
There's a lot of damage here.
怪不得我很多事都记不住了
Oh, that explains why I can't remember much?
等等 你怎么在这 这是我的大脑
Wait, how are you here? It's my mind.
我的城市播放器能力
My city speaker ability allows me
能投射我的意识
to project my consciousness here.
城市播放器
City speaker?
是的 我有很强大的心智能力
Yes, I have powerful mental abilities
很久之前就传承了下来
rooted in an ancient tradition of multi-versal communication
根本无法理解
with entities far greater than can be comprehended.
我可以心灵感应
I can do like, telepathy and stuff.
这有点诡异
This is just...a little weird.
非常诡异
Okay, a lot weird.
那我要怎么做
So, what am I supposed to do?
你可以直接通过这个界面接收记忆文件
You can access your memory files directly through this interface.
先试试无损的
Let's try an undamaged one first.
那个
Right there!
专注那个小巢以及里面的记忆
Focus on that cell and the memory in it.
好好玩
That was fun!
成功了
Okay, this works.
现在找找答案吧
Now, let's find some answers.
试试回忆方舟的位置
Try remembering the location of the Ark.
专注
Focus on it.
方舟的位置
Location of the Ark.
方舟的位置
Location of the Ark!
位置
Location of the...arghhh!
大黄蜂 停下来
Bee...stop!
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah. I'm alright.
试试简单点的
Let's try something simpler.
你记得关于方舟的事吗
Do you remember anything about the Ark?
-任何事 -方舟
- Anything at all? - The Ark.
方舟
The Ark...
上来吧 朋友
Step on it, my friend.
不然方舟就离你而去了
Or the Ark will be leaving without you.
大黄蜂 一如既往得准时啊
Hey, Bee. I see you're on time as usual.
一点都不像要去执行最重要的任务
Not like you're about to leave on the most important mission ever.
我没事的 你小心点
I'll be fine! You watch your bumper out there.
我们能守住赛博坦
We'll hold Cybertron.
把火种源带回来就好
Just get the allspark back.
我记起来了 我们曾经是朋友
I remember now. We were friends once.
现在也是
We still are.
红蜘蛛呼叫探索者
Starscream to seekers!
回复 是否发现汽车人
Report! Did you locate any Autobots?
大黄蜂
Bee!
他们知道如何摇滚
And they know how to rock!
大黄蜂
Bumblebee!
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表