剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
变形金刚
第一季 第九集
你应该完成你的动作
You should follow through with your moves.
不能让对手把你逼到拐角
Never let your opponent back you into a corner.
我做不到
I just can't do it.
我已经忘了金天鹅的七杀拳
I have forgotten the seven deadly attacks of the golden swan!
不可能 你知道怎么战斗的
That's not true. You know how to fight.
往事已如烟
Those days are gone for good.
别浪费时间了
Stop wasting your time!
也许你需要提个醒
Maybe you need a reminder.
我认识的大黄蜂经历过无数次战斗
The Bumblebee I know fought in countless battles,
不但勇猛 而且技巧非凡
not only bravely, but with unparalleled skill.
听起来好棒啊 我也想像他一样
He sounds awesome! I wish I was him!
我说的就是你 你只要找回自信就好
You are. You just need to get your confidence back.
专注赛博坦上的战争 你就知道了
Focus on the war on Cybertron, you'll see.
听别人的描述
For all they say about you,
我以为你很难摆平呢
I thought you'd be more of a challenge.
威震天不让你死
Megatron wants you alive.
他应该会发表一些宏大的演说
I suspect he'll give some grandiose speech.
要是我做主 我现在就把你杀了
If it were up to me, I'd finish you right now.
影袭
Shadowstriker!
威震天 擎天柱已拿下
Megatron. Prime is secured.
很好 我马上就到
Excellent. I will arrive shortly.
影袭
And Shadowstriker...
是 威震天大人
Yes, Lord Megatron.
别让他死了
Keep him alive.
我有几句话要说给他听
I have a few words for him.
我说吧 你们两个盯着他
I told you. You two keep an eye on him.
我警戒周边
I'll secure the perimeter.
我压根就不想和他在这里
I don't even like being left alone in here with him.
我还不想和你在这里呢
I don't like being u202dleft alone in here with you!
至少每次威震天进屋时
At least I don't leak oil
我不会漏油
every time Megatron walks in the room.
你被困在汽车模式十个周期
This coming from the bot
还好意思说
who got stuck in vehicle-mode for ten cycles!
大黄蜂呼叫钢锁 我找到擎天柱了
Bee to Grimlock, I've located Optimus.
我要试个东西
I'm gonna to try something.
我觉得行不通
I don't think it's going to work.
嗯 应该行不通 祝我好运
Yep, probably won't work. Wish me luck!
你看到威震天新护甲的扰流板了吗
Have you seen the spoilers on Megatron's new guards?
挺酷的
Pretty sweet.
可能你喜欢
Sure, if you're into that kind of thing.
对我来说太俗了
Too flashy for me!
对不起 坏蛋
Sorry, 'con.
这是诱捕行动[刺痛手术]
This is a sting operation.
差一点 大黄蜂
Close one, Bee.
到处都是会爆♥炸♥的能量晶体
Highly explosive Energon everywhere.
不能开炮
Not the time to be blastin'.
慢点 擎天柱 有我在
Easy there Optimus, I got you.
但也许需要一点帮助
But...might need a little help.
你太大了
You're a big bot.
大黄蜂 影袭
Bee...Shadowstriker.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
这里这么多能量晶体
With all the Energon in here,
一枪就能把我们全炸死
one shot could take us all out.
有道理
Good point.
大黄蜂 勇敢的小童子军
Bumblebee, the brave little scout.
是的 他们就是这么称呼我的
Yeah, that's what they call me!
不会太久了
Not for long.
擎天柱哪儿也不许去
Optimus isn't going anywhere.
威震天要来了 他会
Megatron is coming, and he'll...
擎天柱
Optimus!
来 我们要离开这里
Come on. We need to get out of here.
你看见了吗 我救了擎天柱
Did you see me? I saved Optimus!
确实
You sure did.
我用毒针射向那些坏蛋的时候
When I dropped down on those 'cons with my stinger,
所有的一切都爆♥炸♥了
And then...blam! Everything exploded!
影袭怎么样了 她很可怕
What happened to Shadowstriker? She was scary.
她某种程度上算是回来了
She came back. Sort of.
我还做了什么
Well, what else have I done?
胜利之战 勇敢逃离
Triumphant battles? Daring escapes?
弃船 我的朋友
Abandon ship, my friend!
运油飞船要坠毁了
That tanker's going nowhere but down!
如果我现在离开 它会撞到铁堡
If I leave now, it'll crash into Iacon City.
我得做点什么
I have to do something!
我佩服你的坚韧
I admire your fortitude,
但是时候跑了
but it's time to get your chassis out of there!
弯刀 谁还用这个
A machete?! Who uses that?
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
我的妈呀
Sweet solus prime!
完美 死胡同
Oh perfect, a dead end.
影袭
Shadowstriker...
你怎么了
What happened to you?
等等 能量晶体
Wait! The Energon.
你会炸毁整个运油飞船的
You'll blow the whole tanker!
能量晶体会爆♥炸♥吗 我都不知道
Oh, is Energon explosive? I didn't know.
看看你说得对不对
Let's see if you're right.
完美
This is perfect.
我们被困在一起了
We're trapped together.
钢锁 请回复
Grimlock! Come in!
你在吗
Are you there?
可惜了 你不能像上次一样跑掉了
Too bad. Can't run off like you did last time.
我等不及要看你的火种熄灭了
I can't wait to watch your spark go out.
我猜你也等不及了
I'm sure you can't.
但我可是以令霸天虎失望而闻名的
But I'm known for disappointing Decepticons.
看看周围
Look around!
没有出路了
There's no getting out of here.
我们随时都会爆♥炸♥
We could blow at any moment.
也许他们会像震荡波对我一样
Maybe they'll do as good a job
把你再组装起来
putting you back together as Shockwave did with me.
你怎么这么针对我呢
What's your problem with me?
他们发现我时 我都成碎片了
They found me in pieces.
你决定炸掉我之后
After you decided to blow me up,
我变成了废铁
I was scrap metal.
震荡波把我剩下的护甲焊起来了
Shockwave fused me with what was left of my guards.
我 和我的部下
Me! With my subordinates!
我努力训练了很多周期 想像以前一样战斗
I trained myself for cycles trying to fight like I used to.
但我不行
But I couldn't.
所以我只能将就了
So I had to make do.
我曾经是最棒的 你毁了我
I was the best there was, and you took that from me!
你朝我开枪了啊
You shot me!
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
对了 你现在依然很吓人
And for the record, you're not any less terrifying.
不 你不能出去
No! You don't get out!
不能这样结束
That's not how this ends!
你说得对
You're right.
开枪吧 完成你的任务
Go on. Finish what you started.
我真的不确定这样可行 再见
I really wasn't sure that would work! See ya.
大黄蜂 我要谢谢你
Bumblebee! I want to thank you.
不客气
You're welcome!
钢锁
Grimlock!
放她走吧
Let her go.
你放她走了
You let her go.
这是正确的做法
It was the right thing to do.
知道如何战斗是很重要的
knowing how to fight is important,
但更重要的是知道什么时候不战斗
but even more important is knowing when not to fight.
这是擎天柱常说的话
That's what Optimus always says.
你是说我 大黄蜂
Are you saying that I, Bumblebee,
像伟大的擎天柱吗
am like the great Optimus Prime?
肯定的 只是矮了点
Definitely. Just... shorter.
你说谁矮呢
Who you callin' short?
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表