变形金刚
第三季 第一集
变形
Transformation.
宇宙万物都可以变形
Everything in the universe transforms.
有时 是为了变得更好
Sometimes, it is for the better.
而有时 恰恰相反
Sometimes, it is not.
汽车人和霸天虎
After a millennia of war
经过千百年的战争
between the Autobots and the Decepticons...
在我们万念俱灰之际
In our most desperate moment...
我带着火种源离开赛博坦
I expelled the Allspark from Cybertron...
这让我们的母星被摧毁
..Causing the destruction of our planet.
为此 我责备自己
For this, I blame myself.
但现在我们会重建家园
But now our world will transform again,
威震天和他的霸天虎势力
and Megatron and all his Decepticon forces
无法阻止我们
cannot stop us.
变形金刚
第三季 第一集
天火 风刃 汇报情况
Jetfire. Windblade. Report.
擎天柱 我们有好消息
Optimus Prime, we have good news!
赛博坦上没有霸天虎的踪迹
There appears to be no Decepticon presence on Cybertron.
从空中没有发现
Nothing we could see from the air.
这是赛博坦吗
Is this Cybertron?
和我想象中不同
It does not look how I imagined.
等下 让我看看那个
Wait! Let me see that.
那是
Is that...
莱肯么
Iacon City?
没错 与我的存档数据一致
Oh, yes! It's a perfect match for the data in my records,
除了记录中
except for the parts
被完全破坏和损坏的那些部分
that are completely devastated and ruined!
我们来得太晚了
Then we're too late.
这里无法再成为我们的家园
THAT will never be home again.
等等 大黄蜂 你忘了火种源的力量
Wait, Bumblebee! You forget the power of the Allspark.
然而你已经看到它的能力了
Yet you have seen what it can do.
它修复我们的飞船
It has repaired our ship...
重建星球
Restored a world...
复活泰坦
And revived a Titan!
综上所述 我们把火种源放进火种源之井
Together...we will heal this planet
让母星重现生机
by returning the Allspark to the Well.
赛博坦会再次成为你的家园
Cybertron will be your home once again.
显像X 我有事情向所有船员宣布
Teletraan-X, I wish to speak to the entire crew.
好的 我预感有一场演讲
You got it! I feel a speech coming!
汽车人 回赛博坦的时机已至
Autobots, the time has come for our return to Cybertron.
火种源守护者与我们同在
The Guardian of the Allspark is with us,
没有什么可以阻止我们
and we will let nothing stop us
在我们的世界重塑生命
from our duty to restore life to our world.
我目睹你们在宇宙各处奋战的身影
I have seen you fight bravely in all corners of the universe.
今天 我们的旅程结束了
But now, our journey is at an end.
我们将重建我们的文明
We will rebuild our civilization.
在这里安居乐业
We will live in peace.
擎天柱 如果你在外面 我们现在需要你
Optimus Prime! If you're out there, we need you now.
赛博坦在破裂
Cybertron is falling!
你必须快点回来
You must return immediate...
你联♥系♥不上克劳莉娅
You were unable to make contact with Chromia.
我尽力了 但是联♥系♥不上她
I tried. But I couldn't reach her.
我们的回归可能比预想中困难
Our return may not be as simple as it seems.
必须要 离开这里
Have to...get out of here!
擎天柱他们不知道这是霸天虎请君入瓮的计谋
Optimus and the others have no idea megatron is waiting for them.
你不应该让擎天柱回赛博坦 克劳莉娅
You shouldn't have told Optimus to return to Cybertron, Chromia.
我别无选择 威震天会消灭你的
I had no choice. Megatron was going to deactivate you!
你让他这么做就好
You should have let him.
现在你要为
Now you will be responsible
所有汽车人的宕机负责
for the deactivation of all the Autobots.
多谢提醒 感知器
Thanks a lot, Perceptor!
下次威震天打算消灭你的时候
I'll remember that next time Megatron
我一定记得这样做
is threatening to destroy you.
拜托这么做
Please do.
我觉得我可以帮你
I believe I can help you with that.
好了 你自♥由♥了
There. You are free.
你之前为什么不这样
Why didn't you do that before?
我不确定会不会有用
I didn't know if it would work.
它烧坏了我的光感 我看不见了
Also, it burns out my optics. I can no longer see.
什么
What?!
不敢相信每个地方我们都要巡逻
Can't believe we have to go to every single one of these things!
我们需要想办法出去
We need a way out.
那两个人会发现我们失踪了
Those two are going to find out we're missing.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
但是我觉得你
But I thought you...
我还有别的感知能力
I have other means of perception.
真走运 赛博坦破裂了
Lucky for us... Cybertron is falling apart.
这堵墙后面就有天然形成的通道网
A network of natural tunnels has formed behind this wall.
我们需要做的就是
Now, all we need to do is...
拆开它
Bust it open!
小心脚下
Watch your step!
下面是什么
What's down there?
这些通道 几乎都通往星球的核心
These tunnels - they go almost to the core of the planet.
他们通向火种源之井
They lead to the Well of the Allspark.
我知道我们在哪里了 走吧
Then I know where we are. Come on!
火种源之井的阀门
The Threshold of the Well!
威震天当然会选择
Of course Megatron would take
赛博坦最神圣的地方
the most sacred place on Cybertron
设为总部
and make it his headquarters.
探索者接近中
Seekers are approaching.
我们必须告诉擎天柱
We have to get word to Optimus.
你能让我们进入通讯队列吗
Can you get us to a communications array?
可以
Yes.
你们想得美
Ha! I don't think so.
敌军增援要到了
More will be coming.
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here!
只有我们其中一人要走 你更快 别管我
Only one of us has to go. You're faster. Leave me.
-我做不到 -你必须这么做
- But I can't! - You must.
为了赛博坦
For Cybertron!
跑了一个
We have a runner!
我要甩掉这些霸天虎
Gotta lose these 'Cons!
好的 可以了
Okay. I got this!
克劳莉娅呼叫方舟 可以听见吗
Chromia to Ark, can you hear me?
方舟 我是克劳莉娅
Ark, this is Chromia.
不要在赛博坦降落
Do not attempt to land on Cybertron!
重复 不要...
I repeat, do not...
激光鸟
Laserbeak!
你真烦人
You annoying little...
你跑不掉了 克劳莉娅
There will be no more escape for you, Chromia.
无论什么代价 我准备好了
Whatever it takes. I am ready.
黄豹 擎天柱要我们去...
Cheetor! Optimus wants us all to go...
发生了什么 你还好吧
What's going on? Are you okay?
当然 大黄蜂
Of course, Bumblebee.
不用担心我
No need to worry about me.
走吧 崭新的赛博坦在等着我们
Come, a new Cybertron awaits!
我等不及要回赛博坦了
I can't wait to get back to Cybertron.
我摆脱这艘飞船以后
First thing I'm going to do
要做的第一件事
after being cooped up on this ship
就是在锂平台上赛跑
is go racing on the Lithium Flats.
钢锁你呢
What about you, Grim?
还需要问吗
Do you even need to ask?
我会举办主题是"周游宇宙
I'll be throwing my "We just saved Cybertron
拯救赛博坦"的社交晚宴
after traveling around the universe" Soireé.
当然会邀请你们所有人
You're all invited, of course.
阿尔茜
Arcee?
我要回家 把从地球带回的纪念品拿出来
I'm going to go home, unpack my souvenirs from Earth
然后放松一会儿
and just kick back for awhile.
你呢 "红眼睛" 你有什么有趣的计划
What about you, "Red Eyes"? You got some fun planned?
当然有 筹谋已久是时候了
I do. And it's been a long time coming.
相信我 热破