剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
大黄蜂 这毫无意义
Bee, this is pointless.
我看了他们所有的文件
I've looked through all their files.
霸天虎不告诉侦察兵任何事
The Decepticons don't let their scouts know anything.
他们的电脑上
There's nothing on their computer
只有霸天虎的宣传
but Decepticon propaganda,
航♥空♥地图和这个没用的训练程序
aerial maps and this useless training program
让你点小白点的
where you try to hit a little white dot.
你找到有用的东西了吗
Have you found anything useful?
我找到个好玩的 把这都炸了
I've got a funky funky! Blow it all up!
霸天虎的三筒离子肩炮
A Decepticon triple barrel ion shoulder cannon!
我要试试
Can't wait to try this out.
还不止呢
And that's not all!
敬请期待
Behold the power of...
不知道这啥玩意
Whatever this is.
这是魔方
It's cube!
变形金刚
第一季 第七集
魔方啊 大黄蜂
Cube! Bee,
你拿着的时候没感觉有什么特别的吗
don't you feel anything special when you hold it?
让你有欢呼雀跃的感觉
Something that makes you want to jump up and down with joy?
你想说什么
What are you trying to tell me?
我恋爱了
Am I in love?
恋爱的感觉差远了
Love doesn't even begin to cover it.
想想魔方
Think about cube.
好多魔方啊
That's a whole lot of cubes!
我说吧
Told ya!
但你得让我进去
But you have to let me in.
魔方是我的一切
Cube is my everything!
走吧 探索者 还有贵宾
In we go seekers, and honored guest.
我比你矮
I'm shorter than you.
所以你继续走
So if you keep walking like that,
就没人看到我了
no one will see me
你就能救我一命了
and you'll be totally saving my spark!
是吗 之前奏效过吗
Really? Has this ever worked for you before?
我们是探索者 在名单上
We're seekers! We're on the list!
让我们进去
Now let us in!
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- You're doing great! - u202dOh, thanks!
在赛博坦
Of course. On Cybertron,
喷气机一直都受优待
we jets are always well taken care of.
你 你在干嘛
You! What do you think you're doing?
往那散步呗
Just taking a walk. That way.
那边也行
Or that way...
难以置信 他们选了我
I can't believe it! They picked me!
我会成为最棒的魔方吉祥物的
I'm gonna be the best cube mascot ever!
快点 你早就该进去了
Come on! You're supposed to be out there already!
当魔方吉祥物肯定很丢人
It must be pretty humiliating to be a cube mascot!
铁堡 铁堡
Iacon! Iacon!
莫邪天 莫邪天
Polyhex! Polyhex!
欢迎观看赛博坦上最棒的运动
Welcome to the greatest sport on Cybertron.
魔方世界锦标赛
Cube World Championship.
今晚 两支强队
Tonight, two great teams,
铁堡
Iacon City...
对阵挑战者 莫邪天
Versus the challenger - Polyhex.
谁会成为今年赛博坦世界冠军呢
Who will be this year's Cybertron world champion.
问号♥ 比赛开始
Question mark. Play cube.
魔方出现
And the cube is live.
太棒了 铁堡
Yes! Iacon City!
抓住魔方 抓住魔方
Hold the cube! Hold the cube!
那是我的装扮
That's my costume!
行了 给你
Enough already! Here's your costume!
我也要一个
I need one of those!
跳得不错啊
Nice dancing cube routine!
谢谢 我叫大黄蜂
Thanks! Name's Bumblebee.
你不像那种
You really don't seem like the type
会和探索者混在一起的人
who'd hang out with those seekers.
我有名字 我叫风刃
I'm not a type. I'm Windblade.
你认识红蜘蛛吗
You know Starscream?
我倒希望不认识
I wish I could un-know him.
他觉得自己高高在上的
He thinks he's above everyone else.
典型的喷气机
Typical jet!
你也是喷气机
Yeah...you're a jet.
但你好像不同
But you seem different.
我是新来的 来自天铸城
I'm new here. I'm from Caminus.
我在几个天文周期前刚认识他们
I just met them a couple of astrocycles ago.
一根手指 谢谢
Oh, one finger please!
-你要吗 -不了
- You want one? - Oh! Uh...no!
我刚摆脱探索者
I'm just on a break from the seekers.
他们只会取笑别的机器人
All they do is make fun of other bots.
我其实不知道魔方是什么
I don't really know what cube is.
不会吧 这东西超棒的
No way. It's like the greatest thing ever!
魔方里都是能量晶体
So the cube is full of Energon, right?
还具备人工智能 所以它很聪明
And it's got AI, so it's smart.
这个游戏就是一个支队伍
And the point of the game, is for your team
要抓住魔方的时间够久来
to hold onto the cube long enough to...
5...4...3...2...
1 吸收
1... absorbtion.
莫邪天城得分
Discharge scores for Polyhex City.
感叹号♥
Exclamation point.
不
Oh no!
这只长角的怪胎打扰你了吗
Is this horned freak bothering you?
不 他只是告诉我
No. He's just telling me about...
你不用客气 而且
You don't need to be polite. And besides,
他很碍眼
he is bothering me!
挽歌♥ 喷气机 揍他
Dirge! Ramjet! Kick in his circuits!
守卫 这个小黄机器人袭击了我朋友
Guard! This little yellow bot attacked my friend.
不是这样的
That is so not what happened.
快把他扔出去
I insist you throw him out immediately!
抱歉
Sorry.
大黄蜂
Bumblebee!
谁啊
Who is this?
我带你去看比赛
This is your ticket to the big game.
来后门 对了 你的队刚得分了
Come to the back door. Your team just scored by the way.
什么 我来了
What! I'm coming!
你怎么在我脑中说话的
How did you talk to me in my head?
我是个城市播放器
I'm a city speaker.
是吗 我以为这是编的
Really? I thought that was made up.
不 真有这东西
No, it's really a thing.
别告诉其他人
Don't tell anyone.
这游戏太无聊了
This game is so boring.
我要加点料
It's up to me to shake things up a bit.
这也是为了大家好 你们觉得呢
For the sake of everyone, don't you think?
感觉不妙啊
I don't like the sound of that.
是啊 他们要毁了锦标赛
I know! They're going to ruin the championship game.
不会的
No they're not.
太简单了
This is so easy.
这些魔方的人工智能是金属噬菌体设计的
The AI in these cubes, designed by Scraplets!
做点简单的修改
Just a few simple modifications,
就变成我设计的了
and now this cube is designed by me!
这场比赛会很难忘的
This will be a game no one will ever forget.
是你
You!
惹我可以
Mess with me, I get it.
在我的比赛上捣乱
But mess with my game,
你找死
and you're going to get it.
我不是很懂魔方比赛 但我同意
I don't really get this whole cube thing, but I agree!
挽歌♥ 喷气机
Dirge! Ramjet!
-大黄蜂 -想得美
- Bee! - u202dNo you don't!
漂亮
Nice shot!
去吧
Do it!
抱歉
Sorry!
赛场出现混乱
"The game has become atypical."
魔方的行径与正常参数不符
"The cube is behaving outside normal parameters."
"5... 4... 3..."
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表