剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
与此同时 为了节约能量晶体
In the meantime, to reserve what Energon we have,
所有汽车人进入休眠模式
all autobots will go into stasis.
所有舱板已汇报 并进入休眠模式
All decks have reported and are now in stasis.
最讨厌进入休眠模式了
Hate going into stasis.
每次醒来都浑身无力 行动迟缓
I'm always groggy and slow after I wake up.
成功了 我把扫描仪的范围
I did it! I managed to boost the range of our scanners
增加了十倍
by a power of ten.
我们马上就能找到火种源了
We'll be able to find the Allspark in no time!
虽然可能还得要上万年
Of course that could still be tens of thousands of years.
干得漂亮 千斤顶
Good work, Wheeljack.
希望我们苏醒后
I hope when we are awoken from stasis,
显像一号♥就找到能量晶体和火种源了
Teletraan-1 will have found us Energon and the Allspark.
检测到火种源 设定航线
Allspark detected. Setting course.
检测到了
Detected?
等等 我得告诉其他人
Wait! I have to...tell... others.
我们都进入休眠状态了 而你找到了我
We all went into stasis and you found me.
但其他人呢
But where is everybody else?
也许他们还没醒
Maybe they never woke up.
也许还在方舟上
Maybe they're still on the Ark.
如果方舟来地球了
If the Ark came to earth,
那我们一定要找到它
then you and I have to find it!
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表