剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
变形金刚
第一季 第一集
大黄蜂 是你吗
Bumblebee, is that you?
大黄蜂 你在哪
Bumblebee, where are you?
大黄蜂 抓住
Bee, grab on!
再来 再来
Again, again, again!
我还想坐
I want another ride!
大黄蜂 难以置信
Bumblebee, I can't believe it.
等等 我以为救护车把你音箱修好了呢
Wait, I thought Ratchet fixed your voice-box.
算了 见到你真好
Oh...never mind. It's great to see you.
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
随便玩玩啊
Hangin' out. Havin' fun.
我可快了
I'm really fast.
我知道
I know you are.
我是说你在地球干吗
I mean, what are you doing here on earth?
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
和你一样
The same thing you're doing.
在你之后 擎天柱和其他人离开了赛博坦
After you, Optimus and the others left Cybertron
去寻找火种源
in search of the allspark,
那里没什么希望了
There wasn't much hope left.
我们剩下的人在继续战斗
Those of us left behind continued the fight.
我们知道这场仗赢不了
A fight we knew we couldn't win.
然后霸天虎发现了火种源的位置
Then the Decepticons discovered the location of the allspark.
他们觉得在这 地球上
They think it's here... on earth.
霸天虎的舰队离开赛博坦
The Decepticon armada left Cybertron
去找火种源
to capture the allspark.
因为汽车人一直没消息
And because there was no word from Optimus...
擎天柱说他会的 大黄蜂 为什么没有
Optimus said he would send word, Bee. Why didn't he?
他这人看不懂的
He's a complicated guy.
我知道我得赶在霸天虎之前
I knew I had to get to earth
来地球拿到火种源
before the Decepticons got the allspark.
而我只能用太空桥
And the only way to do that, was through the space bridge.
-太空桥 -我知道
- Space..Bridge! u202d-Yeah, I know.
我也以为太空桥修不好了
I didn't think the space bridge could be fixed either.
但感知器最后把它修好了
But Perceptor was finally able to repair it.
但我们无法确定能不能用
Still, we couldn't be sure if it would actually work.
结果能用
It worked.
但只能单程
But it was a one-way trip.
我在地球上找了几个月的火种源
I searched the earth for months for any sign of the allspark.
只发现了霸天虎的侦察兵
All I found were Decepticon scouts.
直到我找到了你 大黄蜂
Until I found you, Bee.
我都不知道汽车人也在地球上
I had no idea the Autobots were on earth.
是啊
Totally.
看到你真高兴
I'm so happy to see you.
我也是 你太棒了
Me too. You're awesome!
你到地球了 其他人呢
So, you made it. Where are the others?
好问题
That's a great question.
答案是
And the answer is...
擎天柱和其他人在哪 大黄蜂
Optimus and the rest of the crew, where are they, Bee?
首先 你得告诉我一件事
First, you gotta tell me something.
什么事
What?
你
Who.
是
Are.
谁
You?
我是风刃 你没事吧
I'm Windblade the... are you okay?
完全没问题啊
Nothing wrong with this dealie!
瞧好了
Check it out!
大黄蜂 你知道汽车人在哪吗
Bee, do you know where the Autobots are?
也许吧
Maybe...
你直到火种源在哪吗
Do you know where the allspark is?
可能吧
Could be.
你记得赛博坦吗
Do you remember Cybertron?
你觉得呢
Eh, what do you think?
你还记得什么
Do you remember anything?
怎么做甜甜圈
How to do donuts.
还有超过50种用微波炉做饭的菜谱
And over 50 different recipes for your microwave oven!
大黄蜂 别做甜甜圈了
Bee, stop doing donuts.
好吧 那干吗
Okay, what are we going to do now?
我们得把这事搞清楚
We have to figure this thing out.
你真的不记得任何事了吗
You really don't remember anything?
-大黄蜂 -你带朋友来啦
- Bumblebee... - Oh, you brought a friend?!
他留下吃晚饭吗
Are they staying for dinner?
朋友
A friend...?
你们干吗这么不友好
Why are you two so mad at each other?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
探戈时间到
It's time...to...tango!
谁有绝妙的舞步
Who's going to land the big one?
感觉有人要输咯
I've got a feeling somebody's going down here.
大黄蜂
Bumblebee...
等等 哥们
Hey now, hold on there, fella.
大黄蜂
Bumblebee...
抱歉 伙伴
Sorry, partner.
牛逼啊
Rad!
至少你还记得你的毒针
At least you remember your stinger.
我有毒针
I got a sting..Er!
退后 惊天雷
Back...off...Thundercracker.
优秀
That was classic!
既然有一个探索者 就可能还有
If there's one seeker, there may be more.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我有个办法或许可以帮你 但首先
I have an idea that may help us but first,
我们得找个安全的地方
we find somewhere safe.
霸天虎
Decepticons!
你连霸天虎都不记得了
You don't even remember Decepticons?
不要相信霸天虎 因为
Never trust a Decepticon, because...
他们说话不算话
Well, they're deceptive!
等等 这边 岩石能掩护我们
Wait, over there. Solid rock makes for good cover.
这是什么
What is this?
地上有个洞
It's a hole in the ground.
我想进去
I wanna go in.
大黄蜂 别进去 坐下
Bee, we're not going in that hole. Sit down.
扫兴
Bummer...
大黄蜂 听好了
Bee, listen carefully.
我们认识很久了
We've known each other a very long time.
是好朋友 你记得吗
We're good friends. Do you remember any of that?
嗯 也许 不记得
Yeah. Maybe...no.
擎天柱 帮帮我
Oh, Primus, help me.
好 我想试点东西
Okay, I wanna try something.
我们机器人会把经历存起来
We bots record everything we've experienced.
都在你的记忆文件里
It's all there in our memory files.
你的可能有点混乱
Yours might be a little...scrambled.
炒蛋[混乱] 只炒一面
Scrambled, sunny side up!
煎半熟蛋
Over easy!
随你喜欢
Any way you like it!
也许我能发现你的问题
Maybe I can find out what's wrong with you.
我要用这个进入你的大脑
I'm going to enter your mind using this.
皮层神经器
A cortical psychic patch.
不 不是这个 抱歉
Oops, no. That's not right! Sorry.
看看脑子吧
"Let's take a look inside the mind itself."
有什么发现就告诉我
Let me know what you find in there!
我之前干过 一点都不疼
I've done this before. This won't hurt a bit.
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表