剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表
即将驱逐出境
and slated for deportation.
请妳帮我救我哥
Please, help me save my brother.
你们要怎麽做?
How are you going to do that?
我会用他的计画
I'll use his plan.
炸掉铁轨?
Blow up train tracks?
警♥察♥现在用货车走乡间小路了
The police are using trucks now. On backcountry roads.
我知道,保罗亲眼看到的
I know. Paul saw them with his own eyes.
阿尔伯特知道路在哪裡 我们可以去那裡守株待兔
Albert knows exactly where the road is. We can wait there to free Paul.
如果他们走别条路呢?
And if they take a different road?
你没有经验
You have no experience.
保罗也没有,保罗这辈子没打过仗
Paul neither! Paul has never been in a fight in his life.
没错,他很聪明
He's smart, sure.
但他讲话虽然冲,却没拿过武器
But for all his tough talk, he's never even picked up a weapon.
我打过很多仗
I've been in lots of fights.
是吗?
Have you, now?
我可以的
I can do this.
我也会搬救兵
I will get help too.
但我需要武器才能成功
But I need weapons to pull it off.
保罗说妳有武器
Paul said you have weapons.
可以请妳帮忙吗?
Can I count on you?
为什麽?
Why?
为什麽不肯?
Why not?
去劫持警♥察♥车队送死?
Hijack a police convoy and get yourself killed?
同时破坏我们的行动大计?
And blow up our whole operation in the meantime?
不行,你还没准备好
No. You're not ready.
我们欠他人情,非救保罗不可
But we owe it to him to get Paul out.
我们没欠他人情
We owe him nothing.
玛歌♥,保罗是因为 帮我们去集中营劫囚才被捕
Margaux, Paul was arrested because he helped us at Camp des Milles.
所以现在换我们遭殃?
So, now we get burned?
汤玛斯,想一下
Think, Thomas.
我们的命、我们的身分、我们的目标
Our lives, our identities, our goals.
我们不能冒这麽多险 我们还得打赢这场仗
We can't risk all that now. Not when we have a war to win.
那保罗呢?
But what about Paul?
谢谢喔
Thanks.
我们有美国签证 能带我们搭下班船去纽约吗?
We have visas. Can you take us on the next boat to New York?
问题就在这裡,没船了
That is the problem. There are no boats,
就算有签证,少了身分证件也没用
and your visas are no good without the correct identity papers.
所以瓦里安到法国后才一直劝你们
See, this is why Varian has been trying to get you to go to safety
逃到安全的地方
since he arrived in France.
-当时还没准备好,现在行了 -我们还没准备好
We weren't ready. Now we are ready. - We're not ready.
拜託你让我处理,你太难过了
Please, Moishe, my love. Let me handle this. You're too upset.
我没拿画就不离开法国
I will not leave France without my paintings.
-太阳在哪裡落下? -我不知道
Which way does the sun set? - I don't know.
-夏卡尔先生,夏卡尔太太 -谢天谢地,你来了
Monsieur Chagall. Madame Chagall. - Thank God you're here.
我等一下跟妳讲一件事
I need to talk with you. After this.
-请坐 -嗨
Hey. Please have a seat. Hi.
警方到海边和培立康大肆搜捕
They've raided the beach and the Pelican, too,
应该也抓了比尔佛莱尔,找不到人
and I think they've even got Bill Freier. He's gone missing.
-我们得离开这裡 -怎麽做?
We have to get out of here. - How?
现在要送夏卡尔夫妇上船都不行
At this point, we can't even get the Chagalls on a boat.
我去年夏天为了帮急委会筹钱
I sold my plane last summer to a local bureaucrat
把飞机卖♥♥给当地官员
to raise money for the ERC.
我开超低价,所以他欠我人情
I gave him a very good price, so he owes me.
如果他能载我们到里斯本 我们就能从那裡去美国
If he can fly us to Lisbon, then we can get to the United States.
我会全都安排好,由我爸买♥♥单
I'll arrange everything, and my father will pay for it.
-我以为他断妳金援了 -只要能让我回家,他愿意出
But I thought he cut you off. - He's gonna pay to get me home.
-还顺便带一个难民? -带我丈夫
With a refugee in your pocket? - With my husband.
妳知道
You do realize
我现在几乎身无分文吧?
that I carry pretty much everything I own on my back right now?
如果我结婚是为了对方的财
If I wanted to marry a man for his possessions
而不是对方的理念 我早就跟芝加哥的某个烂人结婚了
instead of his convictions, I'd already be married to some jerk in Chicago.
我姊姊乌苏拉帮我申请到美国签证了
My sister Ursula got me a visa to the United States.
什麽时候?
When?
几个礼拜前,我...
It came through a few weeks ago. I...
我只是没去美国领♥事♥馆♥拿
I just never picked it up from the US consulate.
为什麽?
Why?
我们得去拿,收拾行李
We have to go get it. Let's go get your things
去领签证,免得夜长梦多,好吗?
and pick up the visa before it's too late, all right?
好
Okay.
(豪华大饭店)
阿尔伯特,你来得正好,你看
Albert, you saved me a trip. Look.
你看最后一♥期♥内容
Look what's in the latest issue.
-玛莉珍在楼下等我 -看就对了
Mary Jayne's waiting for me downstairs. - Look at it.
你看,我老家维达
Huh? Look. Ouidah!
这是暗号♥
It's a message.
保罗在圣尼古拉堡监狱?
Paul's in prison in Fort Saint-Nicolas?
他随时可能被遣送德国
He could be deported any minute to the Reich.
我们赶快救他
Not if we get to him first.
我跟你朋友汤玛斯和那女的玛歌♥讲过
I already spoke to your man Thomas and that woman Margaux.
-嗯 -他们不肯帮忙
Uh-huh. - They won't help us.
我会调查那个堡垒,但我们需要你
I will find out what I can about the fort. But we need you.
嗨
Hey.
-好,回头见 -再见
Okay, I'll see you later. - See you.
我们要带派弟回别♥墅♥跟汉斯讨论
We have to get Petit back to the villa to speak with Hans.
领♥事♥馆♥怎麽办?
What about the consulate?
这件事更重要
This is more important.
保罗还活着
Paul's alive.
我们得救他,免得被驱逐出境或送命
We must save my brother from deportation. Maybe death.
吃的东西恐怕不多,葡萄酒倒不少
I'm afraid there's not much to eat, but there's always wine.
葡萄酒就好
Wine is good.
我们有这些
We have these.
大家都会送巧克力给大♥师♥
People always bringing chocolates for the maestro.
-阿尔伯特
Albert.
派弟 -我要跟你讨论
Petit. I need to speak with you.
没你的事
Not you.
保罗被关在莉莎和我去年被关的地方
Paul's being held in the prison where Lisa and I were held.
真的?
Really?
现在呢?能救他出来吗?
And now?Can we get him out?
我们必须试试
We're gonna try.
我帮忙
I'll help.
进屋去吧
Let's go inside.
-我也想帮忙 -他们不要你帮忙
I wanna help too. - They don't want your help.
来帮我吧
Help me.
去拿夏卡尔的画
Let's go get Chagall's artwork.
-他们没画就不走 -这样也好
They're not leaving without it. - That's a good idea.
-车钥匙能借我吗? -好
Can we have your car keys? - Yes.
-可是... -走吧
But... Come on.
瓦里安,你会开车吗?
Do you know how to drive, Varian?
我纽泽西人耶
I'm from New Jersey.
我受够这个鬼东西了
I've had it with this stupid thing.
货车每隔几天就离开监狱
Trucks are leaving the prison every few days.
我们得在他上车前救他出来
We have to get him out before he's put on a truck.
-那座监狱是军事堡垒 -对
That prison is a fortress. Right.
所以要在车子出城后拦车
We have to stop the truck once it's out of the city.
救出保罗和裡面的同志
Release Paul and all the comrades inside.
封路很简单,那裡车很少
It's easy enough to block the road. There's no traffic.
我们两人可以攻击司机 其他两人打开后车门
Two of us can charge the driver, while two more open up the back.
没有武器吗?
Unarmed?
行得通的,因为我们攻其不备我们没有武器必死无疑
It could work. They won't expect us. - We are dead on arrival without weapons.
他说得对
He's right.
我们必须弄到一两把枪
We need to get our hands on one or two guns.
对不起,车队下次什麽时候出发?
I'm sorry. When is the next convoy leaving?
涂赫会查出保罗在哪辆车
Touré will find out which truck Paul is on.
然后呢?你们要在路中间等车来吗?
And then what? You're just waiting in the middle of the road for it?
可能要好几个小时,好几天
That could take hours. That could take days.
让我跟警卫谈吧,看看能不能收买♥♥
Why don't I talk to the guards? I could try and pay them off.
-去年夏天还可以 -去年夏天都多久前了?
I mean, that worked last summer. - Last summer was a lifetime ago.
我去年夏天因为搭船偷渡被抓
Last summer, they arrested me for trying to stow away on a boat.
现在根本没船了
Now there are no boats.
现在他们到路上搜捕无辜民众
Now they're arresting people in the streets for doing nothing.
贿赂警卫的时间已经过了
剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表