剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表
《越洋救援》
我刚刚确认 他们都回到莱米勒集中营了
I just received confirmation. The boys are back in Camp des Milles.
人还好吗?
Are they okay?
还活着
They're alive.
真鬆了一口气
Well, that's a relief.
妳要知道,他们可能会供出妳来
You do understand that if they talk, they'll talk about you.
-他们不会讲我啦 -如果妳走运的话
No. No, they wouldn't talk about me. If you're lucky.
如果他们告诉维琪政♥府♥妳涉桉
If Vichy learns of your involvement from them,
我们是保不了妳的
we will not be able to protect you.
我们被逼时会否认知道妳的行动
If pressed, we will deny any knowledge of your activities.
怎麽会?我跟汤玛斯同住耶
How? I live with Thomas.
艾贝别♥墅♥是间大房♥子
艾贝别♥墅♥是间大房♥子
The Villa Air-Bel is a big house.
他哪知道房♥客整天做什麽?
How should he know what any of his tenants do all day?
汤玛斯
Thomas.
汤玛斯!
Thomas!
我不能作主
Look, it's not up to me.
大家都是听命行事
We're all following orders.
妳到底是谁?
Who are you?
现在开始想问啦?
Now you're asking me questions?
妳是谁?妳每次会面后都去哪裡?
Who are you? Where do you go when you leave these meetings?
那你呢?你真的姓洛芙格夫吗?
What about you? Is Lovegrove even a real name?
别问了
Don't.
不行,你们两个可以假装不了解我
No! You two can pretend like you don't know anything about me,
但我这个人很好懂,我才不了解你们
but I am an open book! It's me that knows nothing about you!
这场战争超越个人生死,玛莉珍
This war is bigger than any one of us, Mary Jayne.
纳粹已经轰平曼彻斯特
The Nazis are flattening Manchester.
我们得在圣诞节前救出他们
We need to get those men out before Christmas.
妳必须救他们
You must make that happen.
靠我一个人?
On my own?
玛歌♥
Margaux.
我跟她去
I'll go with her.
让她自己想办法
Let her go on her own.
因为我用过即丢
Oh, because I'm dispensable.
-因为是妳害他们进去的 -那我为什麽要帮妳?
Because it's your fault they're in there. - So why should I do this for you?
因为如果妳不帮
Because if you don't,
我们就收回给急难救助委员会的金援
we will withdraw our financial support from the Emergency Rescue Committee.
早安
Good morning.
我是怎麽了?
What's wrong with me?
妳很正常
Absolutely nothing.
我睡太好了
I'm sleeping too well.
这是好事
That is a good thing.
别♥墅♥裡的人全都等着离开这裡
Everyone at the villa is waiting to get out of here.
每天都问我什麽时候走
Every day, they ask me when.
妳的鸡婆室友知道我们在干嘛吗?
Have your nosy roommates figured out what we are doing?
这重要吗?
Does it matter?
有人觉得重要
It would to some people.
我们不在乎别人的想法不是吗?
Well, we don't care about those people, do we?
-我们是不在乎 -没错
We don't care. - We don't.
汉娜鄂兰天一亮就起床
Hannah Arendt is always up at the crack of dawn.
我们一起被关在葛斯拘留营
We were in the internment camp at Gurs together
德国人当时入侵巴黎
when the Germans invaded Paris.
全城乱成一团
It was complete chaos.
法国警卫弃守岗位,敞开大门
The French guards abandoned their posts and left the gates wide open.
但是我走不了
But I couldn't leave.
我...
I was
怕到不敢动
paralyzed with fear.
汉娜...
Hannah...
汉娜直接站起来,走出去
Hannah just stood up and walked out,
好像这是再简单不过的事
like it was the simplest thing in the world.
她让我也鼓起勇气离开
She gave me the courage to leave too.
真希望我现在能报恩,带她离开这裡
If only I could return the favor now and get her out of here.
早安
Good morning.
抱歉,鄂兰小姐
Sorry, Ms. Arendt.
没有,只是你的...
Oh, no, just your... mm...
语言
language.
抱歉,我的英文...
Sorry. My English...
其实...
You know, actually...
我在柏林学过一点德文
I learned a bit of German in Berlin.
妳在做什麽?
What are you doing there?
把我朋友华特班雅明的作品翻成英文
Translating my friend Walter Benjamin's work into English,
这样也能顺便自学英文
It's a good way to teach myself English.
美国会很感激妳
America will be indebted to you.
那就拜託美国给我签证
Then please tell America to give me a visa.
可惜这点我帮不了妳
Unfortunately, I can't help you with that.
因为我不在你的名单上?
Because I am not on your list?
瓦里安我赶时间
Varian. I'm in a hurry.
我们应该在这裡庆祝圣诞,提振士气
We should celebrate Christmas here. Raise people's spirits.
你说呢?
What do you think?
-我们应该装饰那棵树 -我以为犹太人不庆祝圣诞节
We could decorate that tree. - I thought Jews didn't celebrate.
我们在欧洲,大家都庆祝圣诞节
We're in Europe. Everybody celebrates Christmas.
瓦里安,拜託你跟我讲话
Varian! Please, talk to me.
不要
No.
-好 -好,我不提了
Okay. Okay, I'll leave it.
-要不要安静一下? -好
Some quiet? Okay.
放轻鬆
Easy. Yes.
-对啊 -别担心
No worries. - Silence is nice.
安静也不错
-早安 -早安
Good morning. - Good morning. Um...
我有话要说
I need to speak with you.
我刚好要走
I was just leaving.
我也要跟你谈,拜託
You too, as well, please.
请坐
Have a seat.
我必须救出监狱裡的英国战俘
I need to break the British POWs out of the prison camp.
-妳当然想啊 -别这样
Of course you do. Please.
就算办得到 妳怎麽知道他们在裡面?
Even if this were possible, how do you know they're in there?
我是不知道,但我相信我的情报来源
Well, me, I know nothing, but I trust my source.
-英国情报官吗? -特别行动执行处
This is a British intelligence officer? - Special operations executive.
她的代号♥是玛歌♥
She goes by the name of Margaux.
她的代号♥是玛歌♥
-洛芙格夫呢? -她的属下
And Lovegrove? - He works for her.
我就知道
Ah, I knew it.
我要见她
I want to meet her.
你帮我这次,我就帮你引介
You help me with this, and I will arrange the introduction.
拜託啦
Please?
我光凭自己办不到
I cannot do this on my own.
我们得先知道怎麽脱身才能行动
We can't just head in there without knowing how to get out.
汉斯贝墨待过那裡
Bellmer was inside.
那个艺术家?
The artist?
那个艺术家?
The artist?
-他人在别♥墅♥裡 -没错,我可以找他谈,好
He's at the villa. - That's right. I could talk to him. Yes.
拜託啦
Please.
我必须勘查监狱放风区周边环境
I will need to check out the perimeter of the prison yard.
早安
Good morning.
早
Morning.
早,我们会尽快为各位服务
Morning. We'll be with you as soon as we can.
-早安 -早
Good morning. - Morning.
-我在想 -瓦里安...
I was thinking. - Varian--
我们应该修改面谈方式 考量所有入境管道
We should rework the interview to account for all possible paths to entry.
例如有人也许能
Some people might be able to get into the United States
以学生身份到美国
as a student, for example.
早安,你是来面谈的吗?
Good morning. Are you here for an interview?
弗莱先生 我是美国领♥事♥馆♥的狄伦芮斯
I'm Dillon Reese, Mr. Fry. I'm from the American consulate.
-什麽? -我一直想跟你说
I'm sorry? - I was trying to tell you.
-我是接替你的人 -接替我?
I'm your replacement. - My replacement?
你被开除了,不过你早就知道了
You've been fired, but you know that.
-别胡说八道 -我要给你这封信
Don't be ridiculous! - I wanted to give you this.
-24小时内离开法国? -信裡有详细解释
Twenty-four hours to leave the country? - It's all clearly explained in the letter.
你的法国工作签证因为解雇所以撤销
Your French work visa was terminated with your employment.
放心,我会让这裡运作得非常顺畅
Don't you worry. I'm gonna keep this place running like a Swiss clock.
-妳打给宾汉没? -打了,他完全不知情
Have you called Bingham? - Yes, he was completely in the dark.
-瓦里安,你不能坐视不管 -我不会的,我会抗争到...
Varian, you can't let this happen. - I won't. I'm gonna fight this until--
剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表