剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表
Most people no longer dare to act independently.
我不是大部分人
I am not like most people.
证明给我看
Prove it.
玛莉珍
Mary Jayne.
怎麽回事?
Hey. What happened?
计画都很顺利,只是...
Everything went perfectly. We just...
狗弄丢了
We lost the dog.
战俘呢?
What about the POWs?
他们骑单车从车道过来
They're coming up the driveway on the bikes.
莉莎呢?
Where is Lisa?
我没事
I'm fine.
我...
I...
我有等你
I waited for you.
可是你都没出现
You never showed up!
莉莎
Lisa.
你都没出现
You never showed up!
莉莎
Lisa.
玛莉珍
Mary Jayne.
我...
I...
我懂妳的感受
I know how you feel.
我失去了...
I have lost...
每个人
everyone.
我失去父母
I lost my parents,
朋友
my friends.
失去了妹妹
I lost my sister.
乌苏拉?
Ursula?
不是,我...
No. No, I...
我有个妹妹
I have another one.
伊娃
Eva.
伊娃是老么
Eva's the little one.
其实...
You know, um...
妳现在不能崩溃
you cannot just fall to pieces right now,
因为妳...
because you...
妳今天太强了
you were amazing today.
今天的任务非常困难
That was such a difficult mission,
但是妳坚持要救出莉莎的丈夫
and you were so determined to save Lisa's husband.
结果我们成功了
And, well,we did it.
但是妳必须
But you have to
继续向前
keep moving forward
因为...
because...
莉莎
Lisa.
如果不是想着妳,我在那裡活不下去
Just thinking of you kept me alive in there.
我也是罪人
I'm a criminal too.
我知道
I know.
为什麽吕洁大姊是屋主?
Why does Madame Nouget own this house?
她在巴黎帮我做了好几年的事
She worked for me for years in Paris.
知道我在那裡做什麽
Knew what I was doing there.
她知道我们在这裡做什麽?
She knows what we're doing here?
我把犹太人偷渡到巴勒斯坦
I was smuggling Jews to Palestine.
纳粹到巴黎时...
And when the Nazis came to Paris...
她帮助我逃亡
she helped me escape.
我欠她一条命
I owe her everything.
我迟早也会离开这裡
One day, I'll have to leave here too.
不过到时我会把这房♥子留给她
But then I'll leave her with this house.
瓦里安,新时代降临了
This is a new world, Varian.
旧规则已经无用
The old rules don't apply.
可是如果规则无用
But if the rules don't apply,
我们要怎麽寻找方向?
where are we supposed to find our compass?
在心中找
In ourselves.
在彼此身上找
In each other.
早安
Good morning.
这是我今生最快乐的一晚
I had the best night.
能用德文讲的感觉真好
Feels good to say it in German.
发疯的并不是我们的语言
It is not our language that has gone mad.
没错
No.
德国总有一天会重新站起来
One day Germany will recover from all this.
总有一天,也许吧
One day, maybe.
但是我们活在当下
But we live now.
现在的我活力充沛
Right now I feel very much alive.
(阿尔伯特赫绪曼)
(乌苏拉赫绪曼 葡萄牙里斯本杜马饭店)
亲爱的弟弟
My dear brother.
我总算帮我们两人申请到美国签证
I have finally managed to get American visas for both of us.
你可以到马赛的美国领♥事♥馆♥拿签证
You can pick up yours at the American consulate in Marseille.
我知道你很讨厌听别人的话
I know you don't like people telling you what to do,
但是看在父母的份上,请去拿签证吧
but, out of respect for our parents, please collect the visa.
到里斯本找我,我们一起去美国
Come meet me in Lisbon so we can travel to America together.
我们都已经失去太多
We've both already lost so much.
所以我拒绝丢下你不管
I refuse to leave you behind.
最爱你的姊姊,乌苏拉敬上
Your loving sister, Ursula.
宾汉
Bingham.
-谢谢你来见我 -芮斯的事我很抱歉,我不知情
Thanks for meeting me here. - I'm sorry about Reese. I had no idea.
丢脸归丢脸,但是他还好,绕过他就行了
It was humiliating, but he's harmless. I'm working around him.
派特森不是想把你踢出法国?
Didn't Patterson try to kick you out of France?
我没那麽容易放弃的
I don't give up that easily.
那就好我要请你帮我一件事
Good. - Yeah, I need you to do something for me.
她叫汉娜鄂兰 我帮她弄到去加勒比海的船位
Her name is Hannah Arendt. I've got a spot for her on a ship to the Caribbean.
船长是我朋友
Captain's a friend of mine.
她需要签证
She needs a visa.
可是现在封港了
The port is closed.
迟早会开放,我们到时得准备好
It'll reopen, and when it does, we're gonna be ready.
其实我需要很多签证,这艘船很大
Actually, I'm gonna need a lot more visas. It's a big boat.
你该看看国♥务♥院♥高层
Look. You should see the memos coming down
给我们的备忘录
from the top brass of the State Department.
“犹太人固然受苦,但证诸历史
Uh, "Jews are suffering, but the history of their race shows
这种苦难并未害死太多人
that suffering does not kill many of them."
如果要接受难民
"If we have to accept any,
只能放行无法生育 无法伤害我国的老年人”
only old people who will not reproduce and can do our country no harm."
他们拒绝难民船进纽约港
They're turning boats of refugees away from New York Harbor
因为担心船上有德国间谍
for fear there are German spies onboard.
for fear there are German spies onboard.
而且我老闆、我爸和很多人...
Meanwhile, my boss, my father, so many others...
我支持你
Look, I'm on your side,
但是说实话,瓦里安 我不能违反上级的命令
but honestly, Varian, I can't just disobey direct orders.
你当然可以!
Yes, you can!
把我列为她的保证人 跟派特森说我拿枪逼你
List me as her sponsor. Tell Patterson I put a gun to your head.
随便你
I don't care.
尽量想办法
Do what you can.
求求你
Please!
我每週可以放三个人
I can do three a week,
顶多这样
tops.
谢谢
Thank you.
保罗
Paul.
谢谢你救出自己人
Thank you for freeing our men.
自己人?
Our men?
妳是英国人
You're British.
英国这次是正义的一方
The British are on the right side of this fight,
所以我跟他们一起奋战
so I'm in the fight with them.
听说你对这个世界 有很多意见,
I hear you have a lot to say about the world.
远大的计画
Big plans.
这场战争能让我们 重新思考自己的身分
I believe this war will be a chance for us to reimagine who we are,
由内颠覆,争取我们的自♥由♥
to fight our way to freedom from the inside out.
欧洲会重获自♥由♥ 然后殖民地会重获自♥由♥
Europe will be freed. Then the colonies will be freed.
保罗,你有什麽想法?
What do you have in mind, Paul?
纳粹整个后勤组织非常依赖铁路
The entire Nazi logistical apparatus relies on the railway.
纳粹没有佔领法国南部
The South of France is not under Nazi occupation.
迟早的事
Not yet.
-现在就得斩断这条生命线 -怎麽斩?
We need to cut the jugular now. - How?
法国南方到第戎的盖世太保总部
Targeted attacks on the main railway line
有铁路干线相通,我们重点攻击
connecting the south to the Gestapo in Dijon.
connecting the south to the Gestapo in Dijon.
桥樑很难重建
Bridges are not easily rebuilt.
我们需要炸♥药♥,可能还要武器和情报
剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表