剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表
汪汪
Woof, woof.
警♥察♥来了,我们快走
Police are coming. We have to leave.
警♥察♥值勤!
Police!
去,你们必须往这边走
Go. You have to move in this direction.
快走!
Move!
给我过来!
Come here!
妳必须跟我们走,起来!
You will come with us. Get up!
-走! -救命啊
Go! Help! Help!
-抓住她! -过来
Catch her! - Come here.
快走
Move!
《越洋救援》
This is Europe.
这是欧洲,法国南部 自♥由♥区所有执法单位
Authorities in the free zone across southern France
正在扫荡外国罪犯
are cracking down on criminal aliens
并呼吁民众逼出叛乱组织
and calling on civilians to smoke out clusters of insurrection.
纳粹会夺下自♥由♥区
Will the Nazis take the free zone,
完成他们的佔领法国大业吗?
finally completing their occupation of France?
美国会和英国一起对抗法♥西♥斯♥吗?
Will the United States join Britain in its fight against fascism?
老美会送出迫击砲强袭德国吗?
Will the Yanks send mortars to pound the Hun?
我们只能静观其变了
Only time will tell.
有人在吗?
有人在吗?
Hello? Hello?
没人在
Sh, nobody's there.
是夏卡尔夫妇,我们马上下来!
Oh, it's the Chagalls. We're coming right down!
谢谢
Thank you.
警♥察♥跑来我们家
The police came to our house.
我们尽快赶来了
We came as fast as we could.
警♥察♥没收他的法国身分证件
They took away Moishe's French identity papers.
靠
Shit.
我们在法国住了17年
Seventeen years we've lived in this country!
这麽多年
So many years, the French celebrated Moishe's work, and now?
法国人还讚美他的作品,现在呢?
现在他们要夺走你的自尊
Now they're trying to take away your dignity.
弗莱先生呢?
Uh, where is Mr. Fry?
他去市区了
Uh, he went to town.
有人跟踪你们吗?
Were you followed?
-我们不知道 -没有,他们放我们走
We don't know. - No, no, no. They just let us go.
We don't know. - No, no, no. They just let us go.
什麽都没拿,很奇怪
Empty-handed. It was strange.
警♥察♥对我们真的很好
The policemen were very nice to us.
-好? -我们被捕时,他们很好
Nice? Once arrested, they were nice.
-没有 -他们说很后悔这麽做
No. - They said that they regretted it.
对,口头“后悔”很廉价
Sure. Yeah, regret is cheap.
我们一幅画都没拿走
We left all the paintings behind.
他的毕生心血
His life's work.
我们的人生
Our life.
-我们也没办法 -我们必须回去拿画
We had no choice. - We have to go back for them.
现在回去那裡太危险了
It's much too dangerous to go back there now.
我们先搞清楚状况好吗?
Let's find out more information first, yeah?
法国当局监视你们好几个月
The French authorities, they've been watching you for months.
为什麽挑现在?
So, why now?
为什麽拿走证件又放人?
Why take your papers and let you go?
我们得问瓦里安,我去市区找他
We need Varian. I'll look for him in town.
我开车
I'll drive.
不行,不能把他们丢这裡
No. We can't leave them here alone.
在这裡等我
Wait for me here.
我没听过他的名字
I've never heard of him.
好
Okay.
对...好
Yeah. [sighs] Okay. Okay.
吕托赫
Uh, Letoret.
我们有阿尔伯特赫绪曼的签证吗?
Are we holding a visa for someone named Otto Albert Hirschman?
他姊姊打到大使♥馆♥
His sister's calling and calling the embassy,
维琪政♥府♥说他没去领
and Vichy's saying he never picked it up.
搞什麽?
Damn it.
一定在哪个地方
It's gotta be here somewhere.
我要怎麽上去?
How do I get up there?
上不去的
You don't.
那我怎麽出去?
Then how do I get out of here?
犯人在第戎停留后
Passing by Dijon
就会直送德国
and directly to Germany.
-你是说真的? -对
Are you serious? - Yes.
他们每隔几天就会用车队送走犯人
Convoys of prisoners are leaving here every few days.
比尔
Bill.
你人脉很广,在这裡也是吗?
You're a well-connected man. Even in here?
可以捎信给我弟吗?
Can you get a message to my brother?
我试试
Yeah, I can try.
你到底怎麽进来的?
How did you end up in here anyway?
我帮人越狱
I was involved with a prison break.
你呢?
And you?
我是犹太宗师
I'm a rabbi.
你呢?
And you?
其他事都干过
Everything else.
派特森先生,改天吧 我们关门,要搬家了
Not now, Mr. Patterson. We're closed. We're moving.
-芮斯呢? -我叫他回家了
Where's Reese? - Uh, I sent him home.
我不是叫你回家?
Thought I sent you home.
结果连美国政♥府♥都没这麽大的权力
Turns out, not even the US government has that much power.
还好你在这裡,既然你这麽热爱艺术
Well, it's a good thing you're here, 'cause as an ardent fan of the arts,
一定会喜欢我刚才发现的精彩脚本
I thought you'd enjoy this brilliant script I just discovered.
玛莉珍哥德
"Mary Jayne Gold."
“所以重点是让英国♥军♥人
So... "It's really just a matter of leading the British soldiers
抓准时机、去对地方”
to the right place at the right time."
然后只有一号♥不明男子
And then there's just chatter
和二号♥不明男子的閒聊...
between unidentified man one and unidentified man two...
等一下
等一下
Uh, hold on a second.
精华来了
Here's the best part.
玛莉珍哥德
"Mary Jayne Gold."
“把我放在前门”,听到没?
"You drop me off at the front gate, okay?"
“我利用达狗伯误导他们”
"I'll use Dagobert as a distraction."
然后,“这是我的任务 我决定怎麽办最好”
And then, "This is my mission, so we'll do as I see fit."
哥德小姐带领一群人救出英国战俘
Miss Gold leading a mission to free British POWs.
这是在讲笑话 还是她真的承认自己叛国?
Is that some sort of a joke or an actual admission of treason?
你应该要盯好她的,弗莱先生
You were supposed to be keeping an eye on her, Mr. Fry,
不过你大概忙着
but I guess you were too busy
but I guess you were too busy
跟男朋友在那间别♥墅♥鬼溷吧?
swanning around that villa with your boyfriend?
是你放的窃听器?
You placed that bug?
其实不是
As it happens, no.
这是天上掉下来的礼物
Serendipity herself dropped it into my hands.
但是我绝对会通知该知道的人
But I will personally make sure the right people find out about it.
你在马赛从事的所有勾当,我要毁...
About everything you've been doing in Marseille, Mr. Fry. I'll ruin--
派特森先生,别烦他了
Leave him alone.
他为了拯救难民所做的事
Everything he does to save desperate people
只会凸显你袖手旁观
shines a light on what you don't do.
妳他妈的是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你本来能救这些人的
You could save all of them.
出去
Get out.
派特森
Patterson.
莉娜讲得够清楚了
I think Lena's pretty much said it all.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
奥托阿尔伯特赫绪曼?
Otto Albert Hirschman?
我猜猜,一号♥不明男子,还是二号♥?
Let me guess, unidentified man one. Or two?
干嘛?
What?
你姊姊为你签证的事急得跳脚
Your sister's in a flap about your visa, pal. You should probably go pick it up.
你也该去领了
趁早逃吧
Get out while you can.
(《自♥由♥报》)
LIBERTY
(摩斯密♥码♥:信送出去了)
MESSAGE SENT
我知道保罗在哪裡,我要救他
I know where Paul is, and I'm going to break him out.
-你是谁? -他的小...
Who are you? - His little...
他弟弟
His brother.
我外号♥叫派弟,但真名是杰克康丘
They call me Petit, but my name is Jacques Kandjo.
原来
I see.
派弟听说保罗被关在圣尼古拉堡监狱
Petit received word Paul was in prison at the Fort Saint-Nicolas
剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表