剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表
It was just a matter of time. All right.
-纳粹终于要接管马赛了? -不知道
Are they taking Marseille?
我们得抢救犹太文物
I don't know. - We need to save the Judaica.
想要离开这裡
The only way out of here without calling attention to ourselves
又不引人注意,就得融入人群
is to blend in.
所以犹太宗师和我才刮鬍子
That's why the rabbi and I shaved our beards.
来吧
Come.
马路走到底就是站牌,我们带他去
The bus stop is at the end of the street. We'll take him there.
-谢谢 -再见
Thank you.
Goodbye.
跟着犹太宗师走,公车会载你到别♥墅♥
Follow the rabbi. That bus will take you to the villa.
待在那裡
Stay there.
你不会有事的
You will be safe.
走吧
Go!
(锡纳亚号♥)
弗莱先生,我们又见面了
Mr. Fry, we meet again.
你连续三次让我输棋
The man who checkmated me three times in a row.
杜波船长
Capt. Dubois.
你这次不是来欧洲观光的吧?
I assume you're not in Europe as a tourist this time.
你和你的船怎麽扯入这种事?
How did you and your boat get involved in this little stunt?
不是自愿的
Not by choice.
我记得你的人格高尚 船长,我能畅所欲言吗?
I remember you as a man of honor. Captain, may I speak freely?
边下棋边说
Over a rematch.
我们每週带八到十人越过庇里牛斯山
We're getting about eight to ten people out a week over the Pyrenees.
虽然数量稳定,但是太少
It's steady, but it's inadequate.
“我们”是指谁?
Who's "we"?
我们有个小团体在纽约
There was a small group of us in New York.
跟几个流亡的德国名人组成委员会
Put together a committee with some important German émigrés.
汤玛斯曼、提奥多阿多诺
Thomas Mann, Theodor Adorno.
他们想救几个朋友、同事
They wanted to rescue some of their friends, their colleagues,
世界级的伟大思想家和艺术家
the greatest thinkers and artists in the world.
需要有人在当地处理,只有我自愿
We needed someone on the ground. I was the only person that volunteered.
美国人都不想看清欧洲的真♥相♥
No one in the US wants to see clearly what's happening here in Europe.
现在我不知道还能相信谁
And now I don't know who to trust.
结果大家不遵守规则 所以就自己发明规则
Then people don't follow the rules, so they're making up their own rules.
也许他们是对的
Maybe they're right to do so.
如果世界整个都反了,规矩在哪裡?
When the world is upside down, which way is north?
我这个冬季要到马丁尼克跑两趟船
I'm doing two trips back and forth to Martinique this winter.
货物不多
Cargo is light.
大概200人的体重
About 200 people light.
我不能把难民当货物偷运
I can't send my refugees as stowaways.
那就找其他办法
Then find another way.
我的提议还是有效
The offer stands.
将军
Checkmate.
我们的目标是...
Our goal is to...
整合东部战线的拘留营
consolidate internment camps along the Eastern Front.
当然啦,运送这麽多人的后勤作业
The logistics of moving so many people across Europe
一定非常複杂
are complicated, of course.
但并非不可能
But not impossible.
而且...
And...
而且不管你想什麽,我们都愿意帮忙
And we are ready to help with everything you have in mind,
因为我们马赛人很有企图心
because we are ambitious here in Marseille.
我们也非常重视犹太人问题
And we take the Jewish problem very seriously.
很好
Good.
我们也等着哪一天
And we await the day
这个伟大的国家能摆脱外国势力
when our great country will be free of their foreign influence.
欧洲只有一个伟大的国家
There is only one great country in Europe.
是,那当然
Yeah. Of course.
那当然,不好意思,施莱德中将
Of course. I beg your pardon, Gruppenführer Schrader.
法国被污染了
France has been infected.
但是有了中将的协助
But with your help, Gruppenführer,
马上,总有一天
soon, one day,
这些人都会在我的脚下
all these people will be under my heel.
我们,我们的脚下
Our. Our... Our... Our heels.
乾杯
Cheers.
乾杯
Cheers.
顺利吗?
How did it go?
我们又把梅林安全送走,这个还你
I got Mehring safely out of town again, and I brought this back.
-等一下,不行 -保罗,别挡我
Wait, no. No, no. - Paul, don't try to stop me.
不行,太危险了
No. Hey, hey, hey, it's too dangerous.
-你冷静一点 -别拦我!
Pull yourself together. Stop!
深呼吸,你要是杀他,我们全都会死
Take a deep breath. If you go through with this, we are all going to die.
瓦里安被捕了,警方临检别♥墅♥
Varian has been arrested, and the police raided the villa.
玛莉珍呢?
And MJ?
也被带走,目前关在码头边的船上
They took her too. They are being held on a boat down at the docks.
去吧
Go. Go.
所以我们因为游♥行♥而被捕
So we've been arrested because of a parade.
船长是这麽说的,太离谱了
That is what the captain of the ship said, yes.
太离谱了
It's ridiculous.
你想找到合理解释一定会失望
Look for logic and you will be disappointed.
走运的话,他们会释放我们
If we're lucky, they will release us,
明天我们就会回到今天一早的生活
and tomorrow we'll find ourselves exactly where we started today.
但是我们现在至少知道
But by then,
别♥墅♥生活宛如天堂了
we will know that it was paradise.
你们可以走了
You are all free to go.
好,走吧
All right, let's go. - Yes.
-好 -走吧
Come on.
瓦里安
Varian.
天啊,拜託你别这样看我
Oh God, please don't look at me like that.
我累死了,早上再讲吧
I'm exhausted. Can we do this in the morning?
你完全靠我提供经费
Just... You were relying on me for the money.
-妳说妳有钱的! -起初真的有
You said you had the money! - At first, I did.
- You said you had the money! - At first, I did.
可是后来我不想让你失望,或让...
But then... then I didn't wanna let you down or let down the--
我懂
I understand.
你有跟汤玛斯上♥床♥吗?
Are you sleeping with Thomas?
你有跟汤玛斯上♥床♥吗?
Are you sleeping with Thomas?
妳好大的...
Don't you dare-- - It was once.
只有一次,我之所以这麽做
It was once, and I only did it
是因为我以为他会帮我劝我爸
because I thought he'd help me with my father.
-妳为了救人才献身 -我是说真的,瓦里安!
All in the name of the operation. - No, it's the truth. Varian!
我们在同一条船上 你、我和汤玛斯
We are on the same side here. It's you, me, and Thomas.
莉莎?
Lisa?
警♥察♥在班纽斯逮捕一群英国♥军♥人
The police arrested a group of British soldiers in Banyuls.
-什麽? -他们带着我的路线图
What? - They were carrying a map of my route.
画在时装杂♥志♥上的地图
Written on a fashion magazine.
是妳吗?
Was it you?
我...
I--
我们本来有一条生路
我们本来有一条生路
We had one way out.
现在全都没了
Now we have nothing.
妳怎麽可以这麽笨?
How could you be so stupid?
弗莱先生
Mr. Fry,
谢谢你带安德列回家
thank you for bringing André home.
有你的电报
A telegram came for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
(我们立即解除你的职务,句号♥)
(回纽约市,句号♥)
(纽约急委会上)
是尊夫人吗?
Something from your wife?
没事
It's nothing.
瓦里安
Varian.
我要睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. Good night.
天啊...
God...
弗莱先生
Mr. Fry.
-你不会相信我今天碰上什麽事 -我洗耳恭听
You won't believe the day I've had. I am all ears.
但是让我...看看罗斯福 还是不是美国总统
Just let me... see if Roosevelt is still the president of the United States.
虽然孤立主义气氛浓厚
Despite strong isolationist sentiment
但是全国刚刚脱离经济大萧条
across a nation just emerging from the Great Depression,
所以美国人今晚打破传统
the American people have broken tradition tonight
让罗斯福总统连任成功
to reelect President Roosevelt.
他打败黑♥马♥候选人温德尔威尔基
He has defeated dark horse candidate Wendell Willkie,
这个从未竞选公职的商人
a businessman who had never run for political office.
剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表