剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表
什麽事?
What is it?
-我们要会见一位叫... -道格纽津
We have a meeting now with a... - Doog Nuggent.
“美国计算机”公♥司♥的道格纽津
Doug Nugent, American Computing Machines.
他想跟我们介绍产品
Looking for us to make introductions.
非常好,如果共和党赢了
Excellent. If the Republicans can pull this off,
这就是能在欧洲
ACM is exactly the kind of American company
发大财的美国公♥司♥
with a big future in Europe.
未来的大使必须交对朋友
A future ambassador needs friends in the right places.
(美国计算机)
美国计算机公♥司♥的小礼物
A gift from ACM.
电动打字机
Electrical typewriters.
新发明
First of their kind.
我有两组美式英文键盘 还有一组法文键盘
I have two US English keyboards and one French.
我们甚至能供应德文键盘
I mean, we can even supply German-language keyboards,
如果你觉得也许...有必要的话
if you think it might be, um... necessary.
只要把这些按键换成变音字母
Just switch out these keys here for an umlaut
还有听起来像S的奇怪B字母
and that funky B that sounds like an S.
我还带了这个
And I've also brought you this,
我觉得今晚选举结果进来时
which I thought you might find particularly useful tonight
会特别有用
when the results come in.
请看
Ta-da!
(美国)
这样就能追踪选举人团
This is how you can track the electoral college.
选举人团是什麽?
What's an electoral college?
我再解释给妳听
我再解释给妳听
Uh, I would explain it to you,
但妳不会懂的,因为根本是乱来
but you'll never understand it because it doesn't make sense.
驴子和大象对决
Donkeys versus elephants.
我们希望谁赢?
And who do we want to win?
大象!驴子
Elephants! Donkeys.
年轻人,美国很坚持幒统只能当两届
We have a strong two-term tradition in our country, young man.
我们喜欢换人做做看
We believe in fresh starts.
看看今晚的结果如何 但是我可以告诉你
Now, let's see where tonight brings us, but I can already tell you
威尔基在这四个州的票数领先
that Willkie is the front-runner in these four states.
美国企业并不喜欢罗斯福
American business is not comfortable with Roosevelt's attempt
想把美国变成独♥裁♥国家
to turn the United States into a dictatorship.
我还有最后一样礼物
I have one final gift.
这个是在地♥产♥品
This one is a local product.
1916年的佳酿?一定贵翻了
A 1916 vintage? This must've cost a fortune.
等威尔基胜选时再开吧
Open it when Willkie wins, you know?
你们知道自己的上司 是下一任美国驻法大使吗?
Did you know that you are working for the next US ambassador to France?
这还说不准,道格,我不能收下
We don't know that for sure.
你非收不可
你非收不可
- Uh, Doug, I can't accept this. - You can and you will.
本公♥司♥想照顾欧洲未来的决策高层
ACM is keen to take care of the new decision makers in Europe.
那就谢谢了
Well, much obliged.
-他是华特梅林 -外面怎麽回事?
This is Walter Mehring. - What's going on out there?
这是协同行动,警方在全城到处抓人
It's a coordinated operation. Arrests are being made all over town.
好,他是那位“华特梅林”
Okay. The Walter Mehring.
(通缉犯:华特梅林)
400,000-FRANC REWARD WANTED
到处都有这张告示
These posters are everywhere.
天啊
Oh my God.
把他送到楼上的客房♥
Get him into a room upstairs.
在马赛滥捕无辜?苗头不对
Arresting innocent people in Marseille? Not a good sign.
进来
Come.
可以吗?
Good?
阿尔伯特,我很怕一个人孤伶伶的
Albert, you know I'm not a big fan of being alone!
不会啦,我会回来看你
You're not alone. I'll be back to check in on you!
好,要带酒来
Good. Bring wine!
我会想办法,我走后把门锁上
I will see what I can do. Lock the door behind me!
梅林,把门锁上
Mehring. Lock the door!
梅林进房♥间了,谢谢你
Mehring's in his room. Thank you for that.
他不能久留,还得赶火车
He can't stay up there long. He's got a train to catch.
莉莎今晚带他越过庇里牛斯山
Lisa's planning to take him over the Pyrenees tonight.
我们用施莱德的名字订了五间房♥
We booked five rooms under the name Schrader.
他们一定有什麽诡计
They're clearly planning something.
你要回楼上的话就得变装
If you're going back upstairs, you need a disguise.
我们交换衣服,来吧
Let's change clothes. Come on.
你要去哪裡?外面
Where are you going? - Outside.
别出去
Stay here.
罩我一下,我去查清楚
Cover for me. I need to know what's going on.
小心点
Be careful.
我们必须找人解释到底怎麽回事
We need to find someone who can tell us what's going on.
靠
Shit.
你们知道哪裡怪吗?我上过这艘船
You know what's strange? I think I've been on this boat before.
什麽?
What?
船名很耳熟
Name rings a bell for sure.
锡纳亚号♥
The SS Sinaia.
天啊...
Oh my--
对不起,借过
I'm so sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me.
-一定是因为我们 -没道理啊
This is because of us. It has to be. - That doesn't make sense.
玛莉珍
玛莉珍
Mary Jayne.
抱歉
Sorry.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
竟然会在这裡见面
Fancy seeing you here.
妳还好吧?
You all right?
-不好 -我们没事
Not really. - We're fine.
莉娜呢?
Where's Lena?
他们突击检查办公室,但是只抓我
Well, they raided the whole office, but they only took me.
所以完全讲不通 干嘛逮捕美国公民?
So none of this makes sense. Arresting American citizens. Why?
维琪政♥府♥一直很努力讨好美国
Vichy has been so careful about staying in America's good graces.
-也许是吕洁大姊检举的 -吕洁大姊不可能做这种事
Maybe Madame Nouget reported us. - Madame Nouget would never do that.
-我们用别♥墅♥窝藏逃犯耶 -不可能
We're harboring fugitives in the villa. - Impossible.
我们的行为也不算合法
Well, all of our behavior is not exactly legal.
什麽行为?
What behavior?
假...护照,还有黑市换汇
The... fake passports and the black market currency exchange.
妳老是说我做的不够多
You're always telling me I'm not doing enough.
-现在又嫌我做过头了? -我们都尽力了
And now I'm doing too much? - We all do the best we can.
是吗?
Do we, now?
对不起
I'm sorry.
谁来解释你们怎麽一脸内疚的样子?
Could one of you please explain to me why you both look so guilty?
好吧
Well, okay.
我非告诉他不可
I have to tell him.
我们跟英国情报机关合作
We've been working with British intelligence.
英国情报机关?
British intelligence?
第一批战俘今晚要走那条山路
The first group of POWs is going over the F-route tonight.
那个到饭店大厅找我的女人?
The-- That woman that came up to me in the hotel lobby, she work for you?
她是你的属下?
我们是她的属下
We work for her.
但玛莉珍是为了让急委会能运作
But Mary Jayne's only been doing this to keep the ERC afloat.
-我们需要钱
We need money.
-妳的信託基金呢?-我们是一国的
What happened to your trust fund? - We're on the same side.
事情没那麽简单
It's not that simple.
有些事比我们之间的关係重要
There's more at stake than our personal relationship.
妳危及整个急委会的存在
You have put the entire ERC in jeopardy.
美国人在海外替外国情报组织做事
An American working in the interest of foreign intelligence abroad.
这可不是开玩笑的
That is not a joke.
这是通敌行为
That's treason.
他们不会因为
They're not gonna kill me
我帮盟友逃出战区而杀我
because I helped some of our allies escape from a war zone.
不会吗?通敌在美国 可以判死罪,玛莉珍
No? Treason is punishable by death in the United States, Mary Jayne.
-妳懂吗? -没那麽严重
Understand? - It won't get there.
你怎麽知道?
How the hell do you know?
太离谱了,难怪我们被抓
This is ridiculous. No wonder we've been arrested.
梅林,是我,开门
Mehring, it's me. Open up!
阿尔伯特,我在走廊看到德军 是来抓我的吗?他们知道我在这儿?
Albert, I saw Wehrmacht in the corridor. Are they after me? Do they know I'm here?
没这回事
No.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you!
华特...
Walter...
你听好
Listen.
好
Yes.
我们现在不能冒险离开,懂吗?
We can't risk leaving here right now. Do you understand?
剧集 | 越洋救援(2023) | 导航列表