剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
Nurse, you need to get them now.
泰勒先生?我们找个地方坐下吧
Mr. Taylor? Let's find you somewhere to sit.
顾问医师临时找不到 但我们会安排你到手术室
There's a problem getting a consultant. We're going to get you in surgery.
手术室?
In surgery?
她在大量失血,请让一让
She's losing a lot of blood. Come out of the way, please.
你现在需要把胎盘排出,崔西
You just need to birth the placenta, Tracey.
我觉得有点不对劲
I think there's something wrong.
保持清醒,崔西,别昏过去 - 没事的
Stay with me. Stay awake. - It's okay.
崔西,撑住
Tracey, come on.
哈罗
Hello.
要不要把他放进婴儿床?
Shall we put him in the cot?
我来把他放进去
I'll put him in the cot.
没事
It's all right.
来,躺好
There we go.
哈罗
Hello.
我刚才都跟你道别了
I said goodbye to you.
真的吗?
Did you?
你大量失血
我猜是他们搞砸了 当时又找不到合适的医生
You bled. And it was a cock-up, I think. There weren't the right people here.
但你现在没事了
But you're fine now.
我可以抱她吗?
Can I hold her?
你好啊,雪碧
Hello, Shelby.
请问接下来我们该怎么做?
Can you tell us what happens now?
你们要带小康纳回家啊
You're going to be taking young Connor home.
带他回家?
We can take him home?
除了手部畸形外
Other than the hand deformity,
康纳的生命征象良好
Connor's showing good vital signs.
那他的手...怎么办?
And what about the... hand?
我们之后会帮他处理
Well, that we are going to help him with.
人都需要抓握功能
We all need a pincer grip.
我们有很多方案,可以一起探讨
There are a number of options we'll explore together.
最可行的方案可能是切除几根脚趾
The best likely option might be removing a couple of toes
然后移植到他的手上
and grafting those onto his hand.
会不会很痛?
Won't that be painful?
说实话,这不会很容易
I won't lie to you, it won't be easy.
但我们会尽全力帮助他
But we'll do our best by him.
怎么...
What...
怎么会这样?
What happened?
有时候孩子生下来就不一样
Sometimes children are just born different.
我没喝酒,我没抽烟
I didn't drink. I didn't smoke.
我有用胰岛素,但医生说很安全
I used insulin. They said it was safe.
跟你没有关系
This is nothing to do with you.
但我确实...
I did, uh...
我确实吃过烦宁
I did take Valium.
但我知道怀孕后马上就停了
But I stopped as soon as I knew I was pregnant.
麦金泰太太...这不是你的错
Mrs. McIntyre... this is not your fault.
多久了?
How long?
他说十周了
Ten weeks, he thinks.
本来想再下一胎之前增建房♥子的
I wanted to build the extension before the next one.
我知道,老公
Yeah, I know, love.
但你想要宝宝吧?
You do want it, though, right?
开什么玩笑? - 啥?
Are you joking? - What?
不是啦,抱歉,我太高兴了
No, sorry. Sorry. This is amazing.
我的天啊 - 好喔,那就好
Oh my God. - Good. Okay. It's good.
太棒了,是天大的好消息
This is amazing. It's the best news.
哇!
Whoo!
哇!哇哦!
Yabba-dabba-doo! Whoo!
帅啦!
Come on!
说吧,什么事?
Go on, then. What?
我们拿到密德汉普敦的合约了
We got the Middlehampton contract!
我们拿下密德汉普敦了?
Hey, we got Middlehampton?
是马丁批准的 但我亲眼看到合约才敢相信
Martin gave me the nod. I wouldn't believe it till I could see it.
派特,现在能问你 我能不能在办公室工作吗?
Is now the time to ask if I could work in the office?
哦
Oh.
我快当爸爸了...德瑞克,这时候不要泼我冷水
I've got a baby on the way... - Derek, you're ruining my moment here.
哇哦!
Whoo! Whoo!
我会帮你安排的,会的
I'll set you right. I will.
但我怎么能少了我最好的司机呢?
But I don't know what I'd do without my best driver.
这只是开始而已,德瑞克
This is just the beginning, Derek.
风光的日子...从这里开始!
Good times... start... here!
哈罗 - 哈罗
Well, hello. - Hello.
丹尼尔,妈咪回来了
Daniel, Mummy's home.
好的,我们到家了
Well, here we are, then.
哈罗,这就是新的宝宝吗?
Hello. Is this the new one?
你有乖乖听娜塔莉姐姐的话吗?
Have you been a good boy for young Natalie?
有 - 有啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
好了,晚点回来
Okay. Back in a bit.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
喝一杯庆祝宝宝出生
Wet the baby's head.
娜塔莉,我送你出门
Come on. I'll show you out.
好喔
Right.
现在舒服些了吗?
More comfortable now?
她不想喝奶
She doesn't want to feed.
她只是还在补眠啦
She's just catching up on some rest.
她之前喝得怎样?
How did she feed earlier?
她喝得满多的
Yeah. She had a good long one.
这样正常吗?
And is this normal?
她在我旁边两个半小时了 却一次也不想喝
She's been with me two and half hours and hasn't wanted to feed once.
我跟你说什么很正常
Shall I tell you what is normal?
第一胎焦虑症
First-child anxiety.
你好好休息
You rest up.
很少人能像你那样撑过来
Not many survive what you did.
都以为要失去你了
Thought we'd lost you.
但你们没有 - 对
Well, you didn't. - No.
好的,我先走罗
Well, I'll be off.
有什么需要,护士都在
There's nurses should you need anything.
拉那条绳子就好
Just pull that cord.
好的,谢谢
Will do, thanks.
好,我要致词吗? - 不要!
Ah, right, do I make a speech? - No!
去你们的
Fuck the lot of yous.
谢谢各位赏光
Thanks for coming.
大家,我准备了一小段话 不要!天啊,别!
Listen, I've got a wee speech. - No! Jesus, no!
搞不好会学到新知
You might learn something.
你说工党运动史吗?
About the history of the Labour movement?
听好了,我想说的是
Listen, I'd just like to say that I knew Roy
我认识罗伊的时候,他还很年轻
when he was a much younger man.
你们眼前看到的悲剧 不是一直都长这样的
And the tragedy you see before you was not always this way.
坐下啦
Sit down.
还有说到女人
And the women. The women.
女人都会直接无视他,走向我
The women, they'd walk right past him on the way to me.
这是真的
It's true. It's true.
还有工作
And the work.
你从来没喜欢过工作吧?
Never liked to work, did you, Roy?
总是有办法丢给我
Always found a way to pass it to me.
你对工作一无所知,山姆
You knew nothing about work, Sam.
他对钢铁敬而远之
He stayed well away from steel.
那是因为我用脑子工作,不是用手
That's because I work with my mind, no with my hands, eh.
这就带到这个话题
That brings me to this.
我的老天啊,看看谁来了
Jesus Christ. Look who it isn't.
哇,不错嘛
你是来帮罗伊庆生的吗?
Well, this is nice. You here to celebrate Roy?
不是,我只是来喝一杯
我根本不知道有活动
No, I'm just getting a quick pint. I didn't even know it was going on.
我满喜欢庆生的
Well, I love birthdays.
是吗?
Yeah?
来自各行各业的人聚在一起
People from all different walks of life getting together.
做议会的、踢足球的、造钢铁的
Council, football, steelwork.
其实,我认得其中几个人
You know, actually, I recognize a few of them.
我爸连恩以前在炼钢厂是罗伊的工头
My dad, Len, he was Roy's old foreman at the mill.
真的喔? - 对啊
What, really? - Yeah.
想不到
Wow.
科比镇的黄金时代
The golden days of Corby.
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表