剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
只能说完美
perfect.
你何时去过诺福克?
When were you in Norfolk?
我们应该找时间去夜钓
We should go night fishing sometime.
我以前很喜欢和我爸去
I used to love that with my dad.
带几罐啤酒、几包洋芋片
A few tins. Crisps.
夜闯不该进入的河岸,懂吧?
A riverbank we're not supposed to be on, you know?
钓鱼我做不来吧
I'm not the best fisherman.
你有没有想过...
Have you, um... thought about what you're going to do
等这一切结束后要做什么?
when this is all over?
等什么结束?
What's over?
学业啊
School.
审判啊
The trial.
审判会比学业先结束
Trial will be over before school.
我一直想要弄一个...
I've had an idea for... a...
小修理厂
a small garage.
修修车啊之类的
Repairs and all that sort of stuff.
现在老爷车的市场越来越大
There's a growing market nowadays in classic cars.
修车我也干不来吧
I'm not much of a mechanic either, eh.
也许你可以当经理啊
Maybe you can manage it.
让我和丹尼尔来动手干活
Me and Daniel, we'll be the ones getting greasy,
你妈也可以
and your mum too.
她以前可会修她那辆破烂小绵羊呢
She was a dab hand with her dirty moped back in the day.
我不懂你的意思
Don't understand what you mean.
我只是不想要你浪费掉
I don't want you to waste it. You know.
那个赔偿金啊
The money.
麦金泰修理厂
McIntyre and Co.
老爷车翻修,参考看看
And classic cars, I tell you.
我钱都还没拿到耶
I haven't even got the money yet.
你会拿到的
Well, you will.
如果你对车子不感兴趣 我还有其他点子
I've got more ideas if you're not keen on cars.
最后一根给你
You have the last chip.
太慢了!
Too late!
小蠢蛋,你这个小蠢蛋
You div. You absolute div.
你先生开的卡车是什么型号♥?
What size truck did your husband drive?
3万2千公斤的倾卸车
A 32,000-kilogram tipper truck.
大家通常都叫翻斗车
A dump truck is how most people call them.
他一天要运送多少趟?
And how many loads would he transport a day?
顺利的话,可能40趟以上
On a good day, something over 40.
只要超过40趟,每趟就可多赚6英镑
He was paid six pound extra for every load over 40,
一个礼拜下来也是不少收入
which over a week, could amount to a good amount
因为我先生的开车技术很好
because my husband was a very good driver.
所以司机只要速度快 就能获得奖励?
So, the drivers were rewarded for speed?
对,没错 目标就是要尽快运走污泥
Oh yes. Yes, it was all about how fast the muck could be moved.
帮卡车盖上帆布会浪费太多时间
Covering the trucks would've taken too long, you see.
把污泥倒进去,开过整个镇子
You poured it in, you bombed across town,
再倒出来
you poured it out.
所有司机都是这样做
All the drivers were the same.
我先生从来不是...
轻率的人
My husband was... is not a reckless man.
事实上他是个好人
He's a good man, in fact.
但请你理解,是工作要求他这么做的
But this is what he was expected to do, you understand.
他跟其他人都是听命行事
He did as everyone else did.
你好棒
You were incredible.
谢谢
Thank you.
他要留下来吗?
Is he staying?
什么? 他在这里好一阵子了
Sorry? - It's just he's been here a while now.
我是指过夜
Staying over, I mean.
你说彼得吗?
You mean Peter?
你不想要他留下来?
You don't want him to stay?
他老在说等我们赢了 要拿我的钱来做什么
He keeps talking about what I should do with my money if we win.
什么?
What?
霞星搞个生意之类的
Business this, business that.
但...如果他让你开心,我想我是不介意啦
But... I mean, I don't mind if he makes you happy, I guess.
那是你的钱
It'll be your money.
我对那笔钱完全没兴趣
I've never had a single interest.
但问题是,他不是你,妈
Yeah, thing is... he's not you, Mum.
我打算来做我的拿手煎饼
I thought I'd make my famous pancakes.
想吃吗,阿康?
Fancy it, Con?
我的秘方就是加一大堆奶油
The secret is too much butter.
我只喜欢吃麦片
I just like cereal.
好吧,苏西呢?
Okay. Susie?
不要
No.
我觉得你该走了
You know, I think you should go.
随便找地方吃早餐去
Get breakfast out somewhere.
干嘛突然这样?
What's brought this on?
她只是要你走而已
She just wants you to go.
有人叫你插嘴了吗? 不准这样跟他说话
Anyone ask you to stick your beak in? - Don't talk to him like that!
他是我儿子
He's my son.
这兔崽子居然跟我顶嘴,我...
And he's a cheeky bastard. And...
我只想做煎饼
妈叫你离开了
- I just want to make pancakes. - But Mum's asked you to leave.
妈的
Fucking hell.
三人同一阵线了
Now there's three of them.
对,我的家人
Yeah, my family.
走吧,彼得
Come on, Peter.
彼得?
Peter?
我是你♥爸♥
I'm your dad.
长得搞笑的爸爸
Funny-looking dad.
这两个孩子
These kids, both of them.
这么没大没小
The behavior.
是谁教的?
Who dragged them up?
你不用再当保母了,别想再见到他们
You're not babysitting no more.
你哪里挡得了我?
You're not seeing them. - You can't do that, can you?
试看看啊
Try me.
我很懂法律,你呢?
I'm good at law. And you?
我儿子不是你的存钱筒
My son is not a piggy bank.
我从来没这么想过,我没这么说过
I never thought that. I never said that.
你也不是他爸,你不配
And you're not his dad.You haven't earned it.
快给我滚出去
Now fuck off.
给我闪开
Get out of it.
你想要我留下来,你心里很清楚
You want me to stay, and you know it.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我其实不想
I really don't.
滚边去
Fuck off.
嘿
Hey.
好的
Right.
来吧
Okay.
德文...
German. German. German.
喂?
Hello.
您好
Uh, guten Tag.
对,请问会说英文吗?
Yes. Do you speak English?
不是...
No, um...
您说英语吗?
Sprechen Sie Englisch?
我要找一篇科学论文
没错,好的
Yes. Okay.
给我文件的那个人,这是他的住址
The man who gave me the files. Here's his address.
他愿意出庭作证吗?
Is he willing to be a witness?
不愿意,但你可以强迫他吧?
No... you can force him, right?
不能强迫他吗?寄传票?
You can't force him? A subpoena?
我们可以寄传票给他 但没意愿的证人会有风险
We can issue a summons for him, but a reluctant witness can be risky.
可能最后他帮对方的比帮我们还多
They can end up helping their case a lot more than ours.
我需要他来证实那些文件 除非我能...
Look, I... I need him to back up those files. Unless I can...
现在问题是,他不想站在我们这边
Look, the thing is, he doesn't want to be on our side.
但这不代表他不会说出真♥相♥
But that doesn't mean he won't tell the truth.
所以只能寄传票,然后祈祷吗?
So it's just summons and hope?
我相信他,如果这也算数的话
I believe in him. If that counts for anything.
为这个审判赌上一切的 不只有你一个,柯林斯先生
And you're no the only one taking risks for this trial, Mr. Collins.
(泰德詹金斯 科比镇诺勒姆街110号♥)
喂?
Yes?
戴斯,我找到论文了
Des, I've got it. I've got the paper.
上面写什么?
What does it say?
议会采用的方程式
The council's equation was taken from a government-sponsored report
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表