剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
did I drink while I was pregnant with Connor? No, I didn't.
我也没有抽烟
And I didn't smoke either.
你想怎么看我随便你
You may think what you want to think about me.
但我希望我的孩子能健康长大
But I wanted my kids to be healthy.
我们都希望我们的孩子能健康长大
We all want our children to be healthy.
德国和法国已经走出经济衰退
Germany and France came out of recession.
我国却正式进入 二战以来最长
We are now in the longest and deepest recession
也最严重的衰退期
since the Second World War.
传闻能带我们度过困境的计划...
The idea that there was a plan to get us through this recession is--
怎么样?
How is it?
不好说
I can't tell.
问题是,我不能...
Look, the thing is, I can't...
要是你们输了呢,玛姬?
What if you lose, Maggie?
要是我去作证,你们却...
What if I give evidence, and you...
我们却输了?
we lose?
因为我没有别的头路可以做
Because I can't do anything else.
而且派特...
And Pat, you know he'll stop me getting any other building job there is.
你知道他这么记仇 一定会叫其他工地不要用我
He's vindictive like that.
不要误会 我无法原谅自己害了山缪
Don't get me wrong, I can't forgive myself for harming Samuel.
害了我的宝贝儿子
For hurting my own boy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的,过来
It's okay. Come here.
我会为我们两个发声
I'll speak for the both of us.
过来,我爱你
Come here. I love you. I love you.
好了
Okay.
好了,没事了,我爱你
Okay. It's all right. I love you.
怎么样?
How was it?
苏珊被问得比我还惨
Susan had it harder than me.
他们问了你什么?
What did they ask you?
我们明天要干嘛?
What are we doing tomorrow?
我不知道
I don't know. It's a school day, and I've got work, and...
明天是上学日,我有工作,然后...
从头说给我听
Talk me through it.
什么?
What?
明天早上孩子们要吃什么?
What will we give the kids for breakfast?
烤吐司
Uh, toast.
还有呢? - 崔西
And? - Trace.
崔西,你可以难过没关系
Tracey, it's okay to be upset.
我们还要切苹果
And we'll chop up an apple
给他们配吐司吃
to give them with their toast.
然后等他们吃完,我们再帮他们刷牙
And then we'll do their teeth after.
然后你会把他们送上车
And then you'll put them in the car.
载他们去学校
And drive them to school.
对 然后我们会迟到
Yeah. And we'll be late.
因为我们总是迟到
'Cause we always are.
然后汉崔克斯老师会瞪我一眼
And that Mrs. Hendrix will give me a look.
一如往常
Like she always does.
明天会跟平常一样
It'll be normal.
过平凡的一天
A normal day.
好,我得走了
Right, that's me.
丹尼尔想再玩十分钟手♥机♥
Daniel wanted another ten minutes on his phone, so I said he could have it.
我就答应他了
Like she always does.
我是个好妈妈,对不对?
I'm a good mother, aren't I?
什么?
What?
不知道我问你干嘛
I don't know why I'm asking you.
你超赞的好吗?
You're bloody great.
我没喝酒
I never drank.
我没抽烟,怀孕的时候没有
I never smoked. Not when I was pregnant.
我连快乐丸都没吃 你尽了全力了
I didn't even take my happy pills. - You did all you could.
美好的女人,生下美好的孩子
Beautiful kids from a beautiful woman.
你被律师刁难了,对不对?
The lawyers come after you, did they?
他们就是这种人
Yeah, they do that.
对,他们就...
Yeah, they just...
你是他妈的苏珊麦金泰耶
You're Susan fucking McIntyre.
就是这样
Here you are.
你是个很赞的妈妈
You're a great mum.
有很赞的屁♥股♥
With a great arse.
还有两个很赞的孩子
With a great couple of kids.
你各方各面都很赞
You're great all over.
这道疤是新的
This is new.
怎么弄的?
Where's this from?
就一些战痕啦
Ah, just battle scars.
过去的事别再提
Best forgotten, love.
泰德
Ted.
嗨,山姆
Hi, Sam.
我快待了三天三夜了
Into my third night now.
你不怎么出门嘛
You don't leave your house much.
你知道住在车里最糟糕的是什么吗?
Know the one thing they don't tell you about living in a car?
光线
The light.
总是亮得要死
It's so bloody light all the time.
我爸一定很以我为耻
My father would be so ashamed.
看你那丧气样
Oh, for pity's sake.
真的做出丢脸的事 月愦说什么可耻不可耻
Shame is only shameful if there's truth behind it.
你给我振作一点
Pull yourself together.
你说像你一样吗?孤单的老王八
What, like you have? You lonely old bastard.
没错,我老了
Oh sure, I am old.
我孤单一人,我是个王八
I'm lonely. I'm a bastard.
但我不怕别人的闲言闲语
But I'm no afraid of what people say.
议会的人看不起我这么多年 我都当他们在夸我
Everyone's looked down on me for years. I take it as a compliment.
这些人怎样?
These men?
都是阴沟里的老鼠
They're in the gutter.
他们越贬低我,代表我越悄
So their down must be my up.
这场审判需要你,泰德
The trial needs you, Ted.
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm here.
我想我爸不会喜欢我背叛他的兄弟
I don't think my dad would like me betraying his mates.
你觉得这些人是你♥爸♥的兄弟?
What, you think these men are your dad's mates?
啊?
Eh?
那你肯定得比你♥爸♥更有作为才行
Ah, well, you've got to do a lot better than your dad would, that's for sure.
你有两条路可选
You've got a choice.
迫♥害♥还是建设
Abuse or make.
他们以为他们还在建设
They think they're still making.
把劳工身分当冠军腰带 挂在腰间吹嘘
With working-class credentials slung across their middle like a belt.
但他们成为了迫♥害♥者,泰德
But they'll become the abusers, Ted.
需要有人对抗他们
They need facing down.
不要
No.
这对我没好处
It's not for me.
我损失得够多了,山姆
This has cost me enough, Sam.
我不玩了
I'm done.
嗨,托尼
Hi, Tony.
我找到议会专家所引用的内容了 她的分♥析♥依据的是
I managed to find the section on which the council's expert's analysis is based,
关于粒径散播竞请的研究
on the traveling of particle sizes.
我试着用试算表重现结果,但没成功
I tried to reproduce it in a spreadsheet. That didn't work.
托尼,你喝了多少咖啡?
Tony, how much coffee you had?
我其实没怎么睡
I haven't had much sleep, actually.
听我说,这个方程式对不上
Look, the equation doesn't balance.
她的结果有瑕疵
Her findings are flawed.
我认为,里面少了一个数据
I think there's a digit missing.
那太好了 - 对,但是...
That's great. - Yeah, but...
我不知道该怎么证明
I don't know quite how to prove it.
我们要怎么帮你?
What do you need from us?
她引用的是一篇煤炭研究论文
The paper she uses is from a coal study.
而这篇煤炭研究 似乎又引用了一篇德国论文
Now, the coal study seems to use a German paper
但我找不到
that I can't quite get hold of.
叫什么名字? - 不管叫什么名字
What's it called? - It doesn't matter what it's called.
我就是找不到
I can't find it.
薯条很赞
Great chips.
炸鱼的部分嘛...
The fish... got to say,
我就不敢打包票了
I don't trust.
这里离海岸太远了
We're a long way from the coast here.
还不错啦
It's nice.
我在诺福克,吃过那边的炸鱼
When I was in Norfolk, I had fish down there...
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表