剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
♪ You do it to yourself, you do ♪
♪ And that's why it really hurts ♪
♪ Is that you do it to yourself Just you ♪
♪ You and no one else ♪
♪ You do it to yourself... ♪
请进
Come in.
希望你不介意我...
I, uh, hope you don't mind me...
我的门永远敞开
My door is always open.
但你现在可以把它关上了
But you can close it now, son.
好的,抱歉
Oh, right. Sorry.
我爸连恩要我跟您问好
My dad, Len, he, uh... He said to say hi.
连恩?
Len?
连仔,连恩詹金斯 他以前在炼钢厂工作...
Lenny. Len Jenkins. He used to work up at the plant with--
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
这名字我可熟了
我以前很怕他
他把工地当海军巡防舰在管
There's a name. I was terrified of him. He ran that floor like a navy frigate.
如你所知,我才刚开始在这里工作
我碰到一些值得担忧的事,但...
Ah, well, I'm just getting started here, as you know, and I had some concerns.
我不确定是不是...
And I wasn't sure if...
我觉得直接找您汇报比较好
I thought it was best to bring them to you, so...
泰德,什么让你担忧?
What concerns have you got, Ted?
罗德米勒营造厂
The Rhodes and Miller plant.
派特的地盘
他很讨厌,对吧?
Pat's place. He's a twat, isn't he?
我本来应该是那里的负责人
I'm supposed to be the lead man there,
几个月前我写了一份 关于土地整治过程的报告
and I wrote a report months ago on the continuing reclamation,
但,比尔马丁
and Bill, Bill Martin,
他...把检查工作从我手上拿走
he, um... he took the inspection off of me.
他刚提交了他的报告,我刚看了一眼
And he just now submitted his report, and I just got sight of it,
我之前觉得有问题的地方 都不在上面...
and some of the questions that I had weren't on there, and...
是,我听说你制♥造♥了一些困扰
Yeah, I heard you were creating a spot of trouble.
听说我制♥造♥了困扰?
You heard I was making trouble?
是听说你很"困扰"
I heard you were "troubled"...
还不熟悉环境
with getting to know the place.
大学毕业,对吧?
University, right?
我看了你的履历
Looked at your CV.
有学士学位,没说错吧?
A graduate, am I right?
这会让我被扣分吗?
Is that seen as a black mark against me?
怎么会,很棒啊
It's not. It's great.
连恩老大一定很自豪
他儿子拿了个学位光荣回乡
Big Len must be so proud of his son back here with his degree.
我只是想把工作做好
I'm just trying to do my job properly.
你只是还在寻找平衡点
You're just trying to find the balance
制式规定和现实状况之间的平衡
between the red tape and the reality.
确实很难拿捏
Hard balance to find.
汤玛斯先生,我完全尊重...
Mr. Thomas, I have full respect--
他们都是地方百姓
These are local men,
他们尽最大努力跟我们合作 跟我们一起打拚
working with us as best they can, pulling together with us as best they can.
帮助他们,他们就会听你的
Help them, and they'll listen.
如果他们不听呢?
And if they don't listen?
那也许你就该听他们的
Then maybe you listen to them.
但你继续跟我说吧 罗德米勒公♥司♥的问题
But go on, talk me through it. Rhodes and Miller.
我在听
I'm all ears.
我改天月愦吧
I'll come back another time.
你请便
As you wish, son.
等等
Hey.
代我向你♥爸♥问好
Give my best to your dad.
跟他说...
Tell him...
我还是怕他怕得要死
Tell him I'm still scared rigid of him.
我会转达的
Will do.
(罗伊汤玛斯,副议长)
1996年11月15日...
18th November 1996.
…在伦敦温布利体育馆。
...at Wembley Arena in London.
竞请室内♥射♥箭锦标赛还有29天…
Twenty-nine days to go until the Indoor Archery Championship...
他在吗?
Is he in?
你最好快去叫他
Well, you better go get him.
我才不管他是不是刚点了派
I don't care if he's just ordered a pie,
告诉他孩子要生了
tell him his kid's on the way.
能不能别弄了,赶快开车?
Will you stop that and drive?
我想让你听点好听的
I want him to be listening to something good.
那你过去九个月就该找点有趣的话说
You should've found something interesting to say for the last 9 months.
你太兴奋了
You're too excited, you.
好,快点发车,不然我就要在这生了
Right, now start the car or I'll have him here.
我爱你
I love you.
♪ All of the nights ♪
♪ Every day and every night ♪
♪ And you'll never go away... ♪
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
会很好的
It will be.
钥匙
Oh. The keys.
做得很好
Well done. Well done.
用力,看到头了
Keep going. Head's coming.
儿子加油,盖瑞莱尼克,加油
Come on, my boy! Gary Lineker, come on!
能不能别只跟他说话,不理我?
Can you stop talking to him and start talking to me.
加油,亚瑟罗利
Come on, Arthur Rowley.
亚瑟他妈的罗利!
Arthur fucking Rowley?
最后一次用力,加油,最后一次!
Last push, come on. One more push!
他出来了!
He's there!
辛苦了!恭喜!
Well done! Congratulations.
夹在那里 - 嘿
Clamp there. - Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
哈罗,宝贝儿子
Hello, my boy.
可以请你看一下吗?
Can I ask you to take a look?
你要带他去哪?
Where are you taking him?
你可以去叫医生过来吗? - 好
Can you go and get the doctor? - Yeah.
我只是想给他做个检查
I just want him checked over.
彼得
他们为什么都围着他?
Peter... why are they all talking over him?
检查生命征象
Let's check vitals.
去看一下 - 心率正常
Go and see. - Heart beat normal.
快啊,去看一下
Come on, go and see.
好,检查肺部是放J┩
Right, check lungs are clear.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
是...
It's, um...
是他的手
It's his hand.
...联络整形科会诊
Plastic surgery consult.
没有其他异常
Nothing else was picked up on the scan.
他的手怎么了吗?
What's wrong with his hand?
不太正常
It's not right.
可以让我看看他吗? - 等一下...
Can I see him? Can I see him? - In a minute. In a minute.
我要看我儿子
I need to see my son.
妈的我要看看我儿子!
I need to see my fucking son!
很好,崔西
That's it, Tracey.
辛苦了
Well done. Well done.
辛苦了 - 你做到了
Well done. - You've done it. Look at her.
她来了 - 看看她
There she is. - Look at her.
她来了 - 她好吗?
There. - Is she okay?
她很好
Yeah, she's doing great.
好的,抱过来罗
Come on, then. There we go.
宝宝来了
There you go.
辛苦了,恭喜
Well done. Congratulations.
哈罗
Hello.
你好啊,雪碧
Hello, Shelby.
我是崔西
I'm Tracey.
可以过来一下吗? - 你的妈妈
I'm your mum. - Can I borrow you, Sister?
这是你♥爸♥爸
This is your dad.
叫顾问医师过来 - 好
Call a consultant. - Okay.
她怎么没有哭?
She's not crying.
好的,我们现在要做的是
Okay, so what we're gonna do is
把爸爸和宝宝带出产房♥
get baby and dad out of here.
雪碧,她叫雪碧
Shelby. She's called Shelby.
把宝宝和爸爸带出去 - 我什么也感觉不到
Get baby and dad out of here... - I can't feel anything.
怎么了? - 雪碧
What's the matter? - Shelby.
胎盘娩出不太顺利,崔西大量失血
We're having a problem birthing the placenta.
她耳朵有问题
Tracey's losing a lot of blood. - There's something wrong with her ear.
你只要专心把胎盘排出来就好
You just concentrate on getting this out for now, hey?
护士,快去找医师过来
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表