剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
从来没有人听我说话
No one ever listened to me.
我只是个妈妈
I'm just a mum.
所以我必须让他们听到
So I had to make them listen.
(改编自科比镇母亲们 追求正义的真实故事)
(为了剧情需要 部分事件与角色经过改动与虚构)
(史都华劳埃德有限公♥司♥)
(科比镇曾经是钢铁之城)
(数千名苏格兰人南迁 到炼钢厂工作)
(1979年,英国钢铁宣布关厂 导致一万多人失业)
您对结尾怎么看?
What do you say to the closure?
不!
No!
(救救科比镇)
(为了阻止小镇衰亡)
(市镇议会推动了 一项炼钢厂土地整治计划)
您认为12个月过后
In 12 months from now,
科比镇的状况会怎么样?
what do you think the position of Corby will be?
这个问题很难回答
That is a very, very difficult question,
但我的答案是:“科比镇会浴重生”
but I... um... my answer would be, "Corby will survive."
♪ At first I was afraid ♪
♪ I was petrified ♪
♪ Kept thinking I could never live Without you by my side ♪
♪ But then I spent so many nights ♪
♪ Thinkin' how you did me wrong ♪
♪ And I grew strong ♪
♪ And I learned how to get along ♪
♪ And so you're... Back from outer space ♪
...从外地溜回来
♪ I just walked in to find you here With that sad look upon your face ♪
我一走进门,就看见你那张衰脸
(科比镇,1995年)
♪ Made you... ♪
叫你...
歌♥词是什么?
What is it?
♪ I should have made you leave your key ♪
早该叫你把钥匙还来
大家一起唱!
Come on, everyone!
♪ Till you were back to bother me Go on, now, go ♪
直到你又回来烦我,快点滚!
彼得,上来!
Peter, get up here!
我才不要!
Absolutely not!
我们的寿星害羞了
Birthday boy's got shy.
♪ You're not wel... ♪
你知道...
不行,别走! 给我上台!
No, no, no! Fuck off! You're comin' up!
反正我的人生都栽在她手上了 不如就上台献丑吧
She's ruined me life anyway, so I may as well crack on with this.
♪ I'd crumble ♪
...我会崩溃?
♪ Did you think I'd lay down and die? ♪
你以为我会躺平等死?
♪ Oh no, not I ♪
不,我不会
大家一起唱!
Come on, everyone!
♪ I will survive ♪
我会浴重生
♪ Oh, as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive ♪
只要我还懂得爱,我就能活下来
♪ I've got all my life to live And I've got all my love to give ♪
我的人生还很长,还等着找人来爱
♪ And I'll survive ♪
我会浴重生
你会怎样?
What will you do?
♪ I will survive ♪
浴重生
♪ Hey, hey ♪
嘿 嘿
《毒镇》
小还好吗?
All right, love?
...道恩法兰奇献吻...
Dawn French to kiss--
有动静吗?
Any sound?
没有 - 完全没动静?
No. - No sound at all?
没有
No.
那你整晚都在干嘛?
What did you do all night?
没干嘛
Nothin'.
彼得,给她五英镑
Pete, give her the fiver.
晚安,法兰克 - 晚安,崔西
Night, Frank. - Night, Tracey.
你睡了吗?
Are you awake?
我的手冰不冰?
Are my hands cold?
我在排卵期喔
I'm ovulating.
这次一定会成功
崔西,不要害我分心
- It'll be this time. - I'm trying to concentrate, Trace.
等着看吧,这次一定会成功
You'll see. It'll be this time.
生日福利!
Birthday treat!
快点上吧
Go for it, Hugh.
后面有东西,等一下,那个...
There's something... Wait. Oh, it's...
你没事吧? - 没事
Are you all right? - Yeah.
谢谢...
Thank you.
谢天谢地...
Thank you, thank you.
你在给我...
You've got to be...
苏珊,我的足球鞋呢?
我放在床边的
Susan, where are my footie boots? I'm late for five-a-side.
你是不是都在用过期的套子,蠢蛋?
You been using them old condoms, twat?
怎么了? 我又中了
What? - I'm up the duff again.
真的假的?
What? Are you really?
快把内♥裤♥穿好,我要抱抱你
Pull your knickers up. I'll give you a cuddle.
我好开心,又添一个男丁
I'm so happy. Another lad.
肯定是男的,对吧?
It's definitely a lad, innit?
(科比自治市镇议会)
罗伊
Roy. Roy.
抱歉,海根议员
Sorry, Councilor Hagen. Can't stop. Late.
快迟到了,不能停
Wondered whether you'd had any more thoughts
只是想请问,让我担任 铁路委员会主席的事考虑得怎样
on me chairing the rail committee.
山姆,我只是副议长,这我不能决定
I'm deputy leader, Sam. It's not in my gift.
拜托,罗伊,你知道这很合理
Come on, Roy. You know it makes sense.
拜托啦
Come on.
科比需要火车站 火车站需要山姆海根来管理
Corby needs a railway station, and the railway station needs Sam Hagen.
听着,我很忙
Ah. Look, I'm busy.
今晚很重要
Tonight matters.
况且,你待的委员会够多了 去打打高尔夫之类的
Besides, you're on enough committees. Go play some golf or something.
我不喜欢打高尔夫
Decided I don't like golf.
1950年
In 1950,
伟大的威廉霍佛 为科比新市镇规划了一套蓝图
the great William Holford produced a plan for the new town of Corby.
其发展基石相当简单
钢铁工业
It was a plan built on one simple thing, the steel industry.
45年后的今天,我们与执行团队合作
Forty-five years later, in collaboration with the executive group,
想尝试带来一些新的气象
we are trying something ourselves.
新工党,新科比
New Labour, new Corby.
这便是我们目前的蓝图
And that is what this is all about.
蓝色♥区♥域规划为商店街和工业园区
Districting of shops and industrial parks seen in blue.
带动观光产业
Tourism growth.
全都有赖我们持续性
All on the back of continuing a rapid reclamation
快速整治与清理炼钢厂土地
and cleanup of steelworks land.
15年来,本议会一直克尽己力
For 15 years, this council's tried to do something about it.
今年,我们终于要成功了
This year, we'll finally succeed.
科比是工党的市镇
Corby's a Labour town.
我们将继续为劳工们建设这座市镇
And we will continue to build a town for the laborers.
“重铸新貌” 如同威廉霍佛做的那样
"Smelt it anew," as William Holford did.
不用说,我们需要每一位的支持
Needless to say, we need everybody behind this.
有问题的话请提出
So, what questions have you got?
(罗德米勒营造运输公♥司♥)
搞定!
All set.
好,这车交给我
All right. Got this one.
哎呀呀,拿板夹的来了
Dib, Dib, Dib. Here comes the clipboard.
还好吗?
You all right?
那个人没戴口罩
Ah, he wasn't wearing a mask.
那是德瑞克
他是个好家伙,就是容易热
Oh, that's Derek. He's a good lad. Just gets hot.
洗车台在哪里?
我的检查表上问的
Uh, where are the wheel washers? It's a question for my inspection.
是他负责写报告喔?
Is he writing the report?
我只是来监督的,带他熟悉一下环境
I'm just here to supervise. Get him settled in.
没事,好问题
No, it's a good question.
很高兴看到议会有年轻人才
It's nice to see young talent on the council.
非常好
Very nice.
洗车台在那边
Wheel washers are over there.
什么时候会帮卡车盖防尘布?
Uh, when do you put the covers on the trucks?
泰德,做文书的不太懂这些
Ted, pencil pushers don't quite get it.
这跟文书无关,这是污染土地
This isn't about pencils. This is poisoned land.
土壤报告显示 含有铁、砷、铬、镉、钙...
Soil reports identify iron, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, calcium...
听着,英国钢铁留下这个屎坑
Listen, lad. British Steel did a shit.
钢铁废料堆积了70年 直到我们把那些厂房♥拆掉
Seventy years of steel waste when we took those buildings down.
他们拉了屎还不冲
They did a shit and didn't flush,
现在我们就成了马桶刷
and now we're the bog brush.
听他说什么"马桶刷"
Listen to him, "bog brush."
他哪是马桶刷,我才是
He's not the bog brush. I am.
但说实话,我爱这个工作
And the truth is, I love it.
完全没有怨言
Can't complain at all.
我也想拿到密德汉普敦的案子
I want the Middlehampton job too.
我看到那个标案是...
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表