剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
Just a wee cat nap. My name's Sam Hagen.
我知道您是谁,海根议员
I know who you are, Councilor Hagen.
我需要你向我保证一件事
I need you to make me a promise.
您要什么保证?
What promise you after?
保证你不是想利用这些母亲牟利
That you're no trying to profit from these mothers.
我工作是“不胜诉不收费”
I'm working a no-win, no-fee.
只要打赢官司就会有收入,但不多
I'll make something if it does turn out right, but not much.
我还要接其他案子维持生计
I take other work to survive.
我一向不赞成打官司
Never agreed with court cases.
现在人人总是互相告来告去
Everybody's always taking everybody to court nowadays.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
但同样的,我确实认为 这是制止他们的唯一方法
But, equally, I do think that it might be the only way to stop them.
而他们需要被制止
And they do need stopping.
我不能告诉你是谁给我的
I can't tell you who gave me them.
但我可以告诉你,你会需要这些
But I can tell you you're going to need them.
另外,我已经不是议员了
And I'm no a councilor anymore, by the way.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
如果他失去他的手,我会切断我的
If he loses his hand, I'm cutting off mine.
他什么都不会失去的
He's not going to lose anything.
他已经失去够多了
He's lost enough, you know.
他失去的够多了
He's lost enough.
但没有你那么多
Not as much as you.
这又不是什么比赛
It's not a competition.
这一切都很不公平
It's all unfair.
我以为你很讨厌医院
I thought you hated hospitals.
我是啊
I do.
尤其是这家
Especially this one.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
医生有说机率多高吗?
Have they given it a... a percentage?
保住手的机率多高?
His chances of keeping the hand?
没有
No.
他们没说机率多高
They haven't given a percentage.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
打赢这场辟司
Win the case.
进展怎么样了?
How's it going?
那四点测试,还是叫什么的 目前有什么进展吗?
You anywhere with the four tests, or whatever you call them?
是,我们...
Yeah, uh, we're...
目前还可以
Yeah, we're doing okay.
崔西,听我说
Listen, Tracey...
你知道他们在考虑 把这里变成客服中心吗?
You know they're thinking of turning this place into a call center?
哦,是吗?
Oh? - Yeah.
我有时候会想念这里
I miss it sometimes.
我不想念每天要洗两次车啦,但...
I don't miss cleaning my car twice a day, but
有些地方就环掠绕心头,懂吗?
certain places get inside you, you know?
我懂
Yes, I do.
我爸去世后 我以为我跟科比就没关系了
After my dad died, I thought I was done with Corby.
我还在考虑...把办公室搬到南部去
I still looked into moving my offices south.
你竟敢
Shame on you.
然后我就看到你们的事,突然间...
Then I read about you lot and, suddenly...
我还是留下来了
here I am still.
她们以前怎么叫你♥爸♥的?
What did they call him again, your dad?
是烂脚吗?
Was it Foot Rot?
他名字叫莱瑞
His name was Larry.
天啊
God.
他以前居然是苏珊的校长
The idea of being Susan's headmaster. Oof.
他啊,他是很难企及的楷模
He's, uh... He's a lot to live up to.
为什么你以前每天要洗两次车?
Why did you have to wash your car twice a day?
粉尘啊
Dust.
沾得到处都是,什么死角都有
Got everywhere. Got inside everything.
马可还帮我换了三次的雨刷片
Mark had to replace the blades on my windscreen wipers three times.
你说粉尘?
With dust?
那么严重? - 只有这里啦
It was that bad? Well,
因为工地的关系 还有搬运卡车和溢出物
only here because of the site, and the lorries, and the spill.
路上的泥浆干了之后 就飞得到处都是
And when the slop dried on the road, it went everywhere.
怎么没想过...
Never even considered...
干
Fuck.
干
Fuck.
谢谢 - 再见
Thank you. - Cheers.
来
Right.
好了
Okay.
来,把脚绕过来
Right, swing your legs round.
好
Okay.
慢慢走,好吗?
Go gentle, yeah?
来,把这个拿去给你♥爸♥
Here you go. Take that to your dad.
好
Will do.
你想玩什么吗?
Do you want to play something?
好啊
Yeah.
好,你大概被我烦够了
Right. You've probably had enough of me, eh?
好好玩吧
Play well.
这球传得真好!
That's a terrific pass!
你怎么睡沙发,不睡我床上?
You kipped on the sofa and not in my bed?
我觉得那样做不太好
It didn't feel right to do otherwise.
这沙发很可怕
邻居家的猫在上面尿过两次
That sofa's terrible. The neighbors' cat's pissed on it twice.
我没闻到
I didn't smell that.
你肯定是把尿骚味去得差不多了
You must have got rid of the worst of it.
他会没事吗?
Is he going to be okay?
不用截肢,如果你是问这个的话
Didn't have to amputate if that's what you mean.
但他们不得不移除脚趾
But they had to take off the toe.
所以他手上又只剩一根脚趾了
So he's back to having just one on his hand.
对
Right.
谢谢你...帮忙照顾丹尼尔
Thanks for, uh, covering Daniel.
接他回家
For picking up.
没有其他人有空,所以...
No one else was free, so...
我可以道歉吗?
Can I say I'm sorry?
道什么歉?
About what?
你在电视上说的那些事
All the things you said on telly.
我真想狠狠在自己脚上捅一刀
I want to bloody stab myself in the leg
居然把那些烂事丢给你
for leaving you with... with all that.
你想的话我可以帮你,我这里有刀
I could do it for you. I've got a knife somewhere.
我知道错了,苏西
I know what I did, Susie.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我需要你原谅我
I sort of need you to forgive me.
是喔?
Do you?
真的假的?
Really?
丹尼尔说你都在强迫康纳
Daniel said you forced Connor into it.
做这个手术
This op.
看样子我们都...
I guess we're all...
我们都不完美,我就说到这了
None of us are perfect. That's all I'm saying.
你以为能相提并论吗?
And you think that's the same thing?
你不是忘记买♥♥牛奶
你♥他♥妈♥的一走了之
You didn't forget to buy the milk. You fucking left.
你可以见他们
You get to see them.
但彼得,你不准再这样跟我说话
But Peter, you never get to talk to me like that again.
现在不行,以后也不行
Not now, not ever.
好的,你要点什么?
What are you having?
不能不点,我这里不是慈善机构
Don't say nothing because this isn't a charity house.
那就给我一杯自来水吧,帕蒂
A glass of tap water, then, please, Pattie.
贱♥人♥
Twat. - I'll have a pint.
那我要一杯啤酒 - 你不可以
No, you won't.
好的,谢谢各位前来
Right, okay. Okay. Thanks for coming.
我想跟各位报告一下最新进展
Uh, I just wanted to update you on how it's all going.
首先,关于区卫局的报告
First things first, the, uh... the RHA report...
我们能证明那完全是统计大乌龙
...we can prove is utter statistical nonsense.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们的研究结果显示科比镇婴儿的
Our findings show that the rate of limb abnormality in Corby
肢体畸形率 比区域平均值高出了三倍
is three times higher than the regional average.
我们也找到了很有力的切入点
We also have what we think is a strong angle
能解释毒素是如何进入你们体内的
on how the toxins got into your bodies.
在跟我们的专家谘询过后
Having consulted with our expert,
我们相信可以证明 进入各位体内的毒素 是经由粉尘传播
we believe that we can prove that the toxins entered your system by dust.
由你们吸进体内的
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表