剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
没有啊
No.
说啊,怪爪
Go on, Claw.
告诉我们,你最想先摸她哪里
Tell us which part of her you want to touch first.
你知道吗?怪爪这个绰号♥不好听
You know what? Claw isn't such a good name.
还有虎克船长、青蛙手
There's Captain Hook, Flipper Fingers,
螃蟹哥,随便啦
Mr. Crab. I don't know.
但你知道我该叫你什么吗?
But I do know what I should call you.
蠢猪
Twat.
耶!打起来!
Yes! Fight!
打倒他,打倒他...
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
打倒他,打倒他...
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
嘿!康纳!
Hey! Hey, Connor!
你们两个分开!站起来!
Get off each other now! Get up!
快跟上
Keep up.
不是说我没做过更糟的事
I can't say I haven't done worse.
但那不代表我不...
But that doesn't mean that I'm not...
你居然动手打他!
I mean, clocking the lad!
啊?不管是不是被欺负
Hey? Bully or not.
你不能想出更好的做法吗?
Can you not think of something better?
现在害你自己被停学了
Now you've got yourself suspended.
虽然那个婊♥子♥校长
Though that bitch headmistress.
真♥他♥妈♥...
Fucking...
快点!能不能跟紧?
Come on! Can you keep up?
哦
Ow.
你手这样多久了? - 没多久
How long has it been like that? - Not long.
你应该早点跟我说...
You're supposed to tell me the minute you...
你有按时擦软膏吗?
Have you been putting your cream on? - Yeah.
有 要是发炎,开刀可能就会延后
An infection could mean the doctors delay another op.
你想让手变好吗?
Do you want your hand better?
我的手就是这样啦
This is my hand. This is it.
它就长这个样子
This is what it looks like.
我讨厌医院
And I don't like hospitals,
我不想要开刀
and I don't want it!
再也不要了,我一点也不想要
Not anymore! I don't want any of it!
康纳!跑慢点!
Connor! Slow down!
埃比教授? - 对
Professor Abbey? - Yes.
谢谢您抽空出来 我叫戴斯,这位是丹妮
Thanks for seeing us. My name's Des. This is Dani.
我们代表一群科比镇的家长
We're working on behalf of a group of parents in Corby
想请问您有没有空 帮忙看看一费汤生局报告
and wondered if you have a moment to look at a health report
我们调查后,认为报告有问题
that we're investigating and believe to be flawed.
(巴斯大学)
又得到一个面无表情的否定
Another blank face. Another no.
一定有人可以证明栈镙报告有误
There must be someone... who'll prove this report wrong.
会不会是食物?牛肉
What about food? Beef.
什么?
Sorry? - Hmm.
毒素透过污染的牛肉进入她们体内
The toxins have entered their system via contaminated beef or...
不知道,或者是蔬菜
I don't know, maybe vegetables,
而不是自来水
instead of the water and...
好
Right.
我们可以到周遭农场采集土壤样本
We get soil samples from... from all the surrounding farms.
我们可能得先了解这些妇女吃什么
We'd probably first need a sense of what these women ate.
好,我来处理
Right. I'm on it.
下周见
See you all next week.
帕克博士?
Dr. Parker?
请问有空吗?
Do you have a minute?
你不是我的学生
You're not students.
我们想知道您能不能 帮我们看看一些文件
We, uh, wondered if you could look at some documents for us.
我上了一天课,可以明早再谈吗?
Ah, it's been a day. Can we speak in the morning?
不是不行 只是我们远从北安普敦郡开车过来
We could do. It's just we've driven all the way from Northamptonshire
就为了今晚找您谈谈
to talk to you tonight.
特地到纽卡斯尔找我,为什么?
To see me in Newcastle. Why?
因为您不接电♥话♥也不回信
Well, because you never answer your phone or your emails,
但也是因为...我们谘询过的其他流行病学家
but also because every other epidemiologist we've spoken to
都认为栈镙报告无误 但我们认为他们错了
thinks this report is right, and we think they're wrong.
从头说起吧?这是什么报告?
Shall we start at the beginning? What's the report of?
我在厨房♥里,她骑脚踏车经过
I'm stood in the kitchen. She drives past on the bicycle.
伯丁啤酒,谢谢
Boddington's, please.
真心不骗
True story.
各位,老样子吗?
Same again, boys? Yeah?
拉格和威士忌各一杯,彼得
Lager and a whiskey, Peter.
派特米勒要请酒了
Drinks are on Pat Miller.
请你♥妈♥的♥啦
Are they? Fuck.
警方的涉嫌贪污案报告刚刚出炉
Police report on the alleged corruption just in.
结果:不起诉
No charges being brought.
那我再买♥♥两杯好了
Maybe I'll buy two more drinks, then.
我想要敬一杯
I'd like to make a toast.
大家一起敬这个男人
I'd like you to make it to this man.
派特
Pat.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an arsehole.
糟糕透顶
Terrible man.
但你是我们的混♥蛋♥
But you're our arsehole.
闭嘴啦,罗伊
Wipe your mouth, Roy.
你觉得这值得庆祝吗?
You think you should be celebrating this?
警方翻遍了150万费棠件
One and a half million documents they looked through.
你知道里面有鬼 - 收集了110份证词
You know what's there. - One hundred and ten statements.
你知道真♥相♥,却不愿意听 - 你浪费了多少时间
You know the truth, but you don't want to listen.
深怕会毁了你的市镇 - 拿着剑悬在我们头上
Because you're frightened it's gonna damage your town.
其实早就毁了 - 我们没有做错什么
It already has. - We did nothing wrong!
因为你把他妈的证据烧光了!
Because you burnt the fucking evidence!
你给我等一下
Now, hang on.
完全是鬼扯淡
That's absolute bollocks.
顺便告诉你
And just so you know,
我会以独♥立♥候选人的身分参选
I'm standing independently at the election.
想怎么做随你便
You do what you will.
主打反贪污诉求
On an anti-corruption ticket.
我自许为“干净科比”候选人
I'm calling myself the Clean Corby candidate.
只是想跟你说一声,以朋友身分
Just thought I'd let you know as a friend.
"干净科比",我♥操♥...
"Clean Corby." Fucking...
你可以强制全民捡垃圾
You could have litter picking compulsory.
霞星征兵制那样
Like conscription.
镇上每个人都要随身携带垃圾夹
Everyone in the town needs to carry a litter picker.
在外当个清道妇,就像你一样
So they can be a little old woman just like you.
头上戴着的王冠很沉重吧,罗伊?
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, eh, Roy?
你以前一直很鸡歪
You know, you were always a wanker.
但还不至于是个贱屄♥♥
But you never used to be a cunt.
你以为你在重建这个市镇
You think you're rebuilding this town.
事实上
Truth is,
你在摧毁它
you're destroying it.
您好,我是山姆海根
Hello, I'm Sam Hagen.
在科比镇担任工党议员已经有20年了
I've been a Labour councilor for Corby for the last 20 years.
这次将以独♥立♥候选人的身分参选连任
I'm standing as an independent candidate for re-election.
谢谢
Thank you.
您好,我是戴斯柯林斯
我这里是柯林斯律师事务所
Oh, hello. Um, my name's Des Collins. I'm calling from Collins Solicitors.
想找尼古拉斯迈道尔 聊聊一个胎儿医学官司案
Looking to speak to a Nicholas McDowell about a fetal medicine case.
反贪污?
Anti-corruption?
我们镇上需要的是投资发展
What this town needs is investment.
不要再打官腔了
Not more bloody red tape.
好,谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这根脚趾
This toe here,
组织状况非常良好,很适合进行移植
the tissues are fit enough to make it an excellent candidate.
那发炎的部分...
And the infection won't--
发炎的部分在开刀前就会好了
The infection will have cleared before we operate.
听到了吗,康纳?真是好消息
Uh, hear that, Connor? That's good news.
希望这次能够顺利
Let's hope we get some luck this time.
披萨来罗!
Pizza!
爸比!
Daddy!
他不想继续做手术了
He doesn't want to keep going with the ops.
那你怎么想?
And what do you think?
我只是想当个好妈妈
I'm just trying to be a good mother.
不希望他毁掉大好人生
I don't want him to throw his life away.
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表