剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
胎儿医学证据也显示
The fetal medicine evidence
那些污染物确实有可能
showed that it was feasible
造成本案中大部分的先天缺陷症状
for those contaminants to cause most of the birth defects in question.
这些事实,加上废料管理证据
These facts, supported by the waste management evidence,
证明科比自治市镇议会持续违反
proved that there had been continuing breaches of the duty of care
其对原告应负有的注意义务
owed to the claimants on the part of Corby Borough Council.
其过失导致污染物质的扩散
Those defaults led to the distribution of contaminated materials.
那些物质进而伤害了
Materials which damaged
原告及其体内的孩子
the claimants and the children inside them.
基于以上原因,我判决原告胜诉
It is for these reasons that I find for the claimant.
你知道褐地和绿地的差别吗?
You know the difference between brownfield and greenfield land?
知道
Yes?
在褐地上建设比绿地贵很多
So much more expensive to build on brown than green land.
因为你得先清理干净 但这又非常重要
'Cause you've got to clean it up first. But so vital, 'cause otherwise--
不然的话... - 您在法庭上足以陈述您的观点了
You had enough time to make your case in court.
还不懂吗?
Don't you see?
你所做的一切只是 让我们这样的小镇无法存活下去
All you've done is made sure towns like ours don't survive.
安全卫生法,没必要的规范
Health and safety. Needless red tape.
不是没必要,但有时候还有其他需求
Not needless, but sometimes there are other needs.
对啦,利益高于人命
Yeah, profits over people.
去你的
Oh, fuck off.
大家都说你是老实人
People say that you're an honest man.
那就好好读一下判决示厣
Well, read that judgment carefully,
因为你会清楚看到 一个把规章制度烧掉
because you will honestly see that a town that is made by burning up red tape
用来推动发展的市镇 造成了多少伤害...
and using it as fuel does so much damage--
是喔,那你拿了多少?
Yeah, what's your take?
你分了几成?
What's your percentage?
我可以告诉你我这位子拿多少 一个屁都没有
I can tell you how much I get for my job. Fuck all.
你一直诬涎桃是个趁火打劫的讼棍
You've accused me of being an ambulance chaser through this,
你知道什么很好笑吗?
and do you know what's funny?
我甚至没申请到法律援助
I didn't even get legal aid.
风险全都由我承担
All this has been at my risk.
我做了哪些事
And the things that I did,
我不得不做哪些事,你根本无法想像
the things that I had to do, you have no idea.
但我做了
And I did it,
我做了这些,是因为这很重要
I did all this, because it mattered.
因为我相信人♥民♥需要受到保护
Because I believe that people need protecting.
而我想问你的是,议员
And my question to you, Councilor...
你何时忘了这一点?
is when did you forget that?
♪ Until it's cheap ♪
♪ Been there, done that, messed around ♪
♪ Having fun, don't put me down ♪
♪ I'll never let you Sweep me off my feet... ♪
绝对不可以
Absolutely not.
♪ This time, baby ♪
♪ I'll be ♪
♪ Bulletproof ♪
♪ This time, baby ♪
♪ I'll be ♪
♪ Bulletproof... ♪
敬合作愉快?
To partnership?
你干得不错
You did well.
我们都是
We all did.
抱一个
Come here.
你♥爸♥会以你为荣的
Your dad would be proud of you.
我是不认识你♥爸♥啦
I don't know your dad,
但他应该也很以你为荣
to be honest, but he should be too.
谢啦
Thank you.
你♥爸♥还好吧?不是烂人吧?
He's okay, your dad? Not a wrong'un?
这年头的男人都摸不透
You never know with men these days.
你放心啦
You're all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Cheers.
里面太闹了吗?
Too much for you in there?
还是不够闹?
Not enough.
我都准备好把香槟瓶往头上砸
I'm ready to smash champagne bottles over my head
去跳凌波舞了
and go limbo dancing,
但戴斯有够没劲
but Des is more boring.
没有啦
No.
嘿,里面很棒
Hey. It's nice.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想去找崔西
I just need to find Tracey.
你应该打给她
You should phone her.
我有啊,但她没接
I did, but she didn't answer.
她也不在家
She's not at home.
但我知道去哪里找她
But I know where to find her.
你今晚怎么这么讨人亲?
Oh, why are you so kissable tonight?
啵!
Mwah!
因为你是有钱人了
It's 'cause you're rich.
是我们 - 是你
We are. - You are.
是你赢来的
Well, you won it.
因为我想把钱给你
Because I wanted you to have it.
那是你的,康纳
It's yours, Connor.
给你和你的未来用的
For you, for your life.
我不知道要怎么用
I don't know what I'll do with it.
很好,你现在还不该知道
Good. You shouldn't. Not yet.
以后就知道了
But you will.
也许你可以先拿点钱来买♥♥肥皂
Maybe soap wouldn't be a bad first investment.
你上次洗耳朵是哪时候?
When did you last clean your ears?
谁会洗耳朵啊?
Who cleans their ears?
里面都长东西了
You've got things living in there.
也许我想养它们
Yeah, maybe I want them to be.
去偷啤酒来喝啦
Go sneak a drink.
我们晚点见
I'll see you later.
我爱你
I love you.
喔
Love you.
快滚啦
Piss off.
拜托你走开
Go away, please.
说真的,回你的派对去
Seriously, go back to your party.
然后错过这个吗?
And miss this?
你怎么知道我会在这?
How did you know I'd be here?
不然你会在哪?
Where else would you be?
我们赢了
We won.
我们给了那些混♥蛋♥好看
We showed them bastards.
我们叫他们坐正
We told them to sit up.
他们不能不听
And they had to sit up.
因为我们的努力
Because of us.
因为你的努力
Because of you.
没有你,这一切都不会成真
None of this happens without you.
还有你啊
Or you.
当然啦,我这么重要
Oh, yeah. I was vital.
这不用说
There's no denying that.
但你也同等重要
But you were just as vital.
几乎同等重要
Almost as vital.
一点点重要啦
Slightly vital.
奋斗了13年
Thirteen years of a fight.
都不记得是怎么开始的了
I can't even remember how it started.
从产房♥开始的
In a labor ward.
对
Yeah.
那下一步呢?
So, what's next?
别闹啦
Oh, fuck off.
我不玩了
I'm done.
要命
Shit.
我不玩了
I'm done.
我们不玩了 - 对
We're done. - Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
♪ But my eyes ♪
♪ Can't believe what they see, no ♪
♪ Oh, give me something to believe ♪
♪ Give me something to believe ♪
(2010年4月 科比自治市镇议会与当地母亲
达成协议 科比议会一共赔偿1460万英镑)
♪ Oh, lucky in life ♪
♪ I got plenty to eat ♪
♪ And I saw this world ♪
♪ As one big pool of opportunity ♪
(本案是全球第一个证实 空气毒素
会对腹中胎儿 造成损害的法律案件)
♪ Oh, but there's Too much mind corruption ♪
♪ Too little remedy ♪
(2021年环境局研究数据显示 英国和威尔斯
至少有 21,000个垃圾掩屡J【芍)
♪ Or that's how it seems to me ♪
♪ Yeah, we need a moral education ♪
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表