剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
Des Collins.
我想康纳能听懂一部分
I think Connor understands some of it.
明白我们不是在为了自己而战
Understands we're not fighting for ourselves.
而是为了孩子而战
This is a battle for the kids.
因为他们没有选择
Because they don't have a choice.
所以我们也没有选择
So we don't have a choice.
你晚餐想吃什么?
What do you want for tea?
随便你点 - 披萨?
You can have anything. - Pizza.
不知道家里还有没有
Pizza? I don't know if I've got that.
嗨,亲爱的
Hello, love.
妈
Mum.
儿子啊,你长大了
Hello, son. You've gotten big.
康纳,进家里去
Connor, get inside.
没事的,宝贝
It's okay, sweetheart.
进去吧,快点,我马上回来
In you go. Come on. Be back in a sec.
有人跟你打招呼 应该礼貌回一句你好吧
The polite thing to say is hello when someone says hello.
我不跟鬼说话,只会把人逼疯
I don't talk to ghosts. Sends you mad.
你脑袋还是很机灵嘛,很好
You've still got your wits. That's good.
我曾祖父发誓 他可以跟死去的儿子说话
My great-grandad swore he could talk to his dead son.
常常唱歌♥给他听
Used to sing him songs.
医生不得不给他电击治疗
Eventually, they had to give him electric shocks.
是,但我是活人,你也是活人
Yeah, well, I'm flesh. You're flesh.
我只是想要谈谈
I just want to talk about it.
我只是想要一个 愿意付出、不会离开的男人
I just want a man who pays his way and sticks around.
看来不是所有人都能如愿以偿
Guess we don't all get what we want.
你很不爽
You're upset.
我不怪你
I don't blame you, love.
至少让我见见孩子吧?
Can I see the kids at least?
你不是他们的爸爸,明白吗?
You're not their dad. You understand?
你没资格当
You're not that.
可以滚了
Now fuck off.
好吧
Okay?
对不起
Sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
说得倒有几分正确
That's mostly true.
他长得跟我想的不一样
He didn't look how I expected.
你以为他会长得像乔治克隆尼吗?
Thought he'd look like George Clooney?
不是,丹尼尔给我看过照片
No. Daniel showed me photos.
是吗?
Did he?
但那是以前
But that was before.
现在我以为他会长得跟我很像
Now I thought he would look like me.
才不,你这个幸运鬼
No, you lucky sod.
你遗传到我的美貌
You get my good looks.
要给你们倒杯茶吗?
Can I fetch you a tea?
我这里有一壶茶,免得口干
I keep a pot up here to stop me going dry.
没关系,时间晚了
We're fine. It's late.
谢谢您分♥析♥我们寄来的文件
Thank you for analyzing the paperwork we sent you.
这案子告得成吗?
Do we have a case?
这个嘛,我查看了炼钢废料中的毒素
Well, I've looked at the toxins in steelwork by-product.
我认为罪魁祸首是重金属镉
The culprit, I think, is heavy metal cadmium.
但没人研究过 镉对孕妇会造成什么影响
But no one's ever studied the effects of cadmium on pregnant women.
那么彭曼博士,我们告得成吗?
And do we have a case, Dr. Penman?
你能证明她们接触过镉吗?
You can prove that they were exposed to cadmium?
假设我可以
Pretend that I can.
那我就得证明镉可能会造成肢体缺陷
Then I will need to show that it could cause these defects.
我相信我能从针对农工的研究中
I believe I can make inferences from studies of agricultural workers
推论出一些结果
to allow me to do so.
但在这类官司中
But in cases such as these,
法♥院♥会要求胎儿医学专家
the court requires a fetal medical specialist
对其研究发现有95%的把握
to be 95% certain of their findings.
所以我们需要尽可能排除多种变数
So, we need to eliminate as many variables as possible.
有哪些变数?
Which variables?
依我来看,你们必须把范围限缩在
In my opinion, you need to focus exclusively on babies
有上下肢缺陷的婴儿身上
with upper and lower limb defects.
所以
您所谓的变数是指...
Well, so, by variables, you mean...
您是指妇女吗?要排除掉一些妇女?
You're talking about women? Eliminating some of the women?
你们提到的污染物有95%的机率
The pollutants you're talking about could affect with 95% certainty
会在胎儿发育阶段就对他们造成影响
the fetus in that way at that time in its development.
我们背后可是有好几十个家庭
We're representing dozens of families here.
如果你们想打赢官司 就只能有18个
If you want to win, you have 18.
(苏珊麦金泰、派瓷虔沃克 莉迪亚肖特、露易丝杰克森...)
彭曼博士,这是...
Dr. Penman, is this...
这是我的专业判断
That's my professional opinion.
但名单上的人都是受害者啊
But these are... are all people who've suffered.
只要有孩子不符合标准 就会让整个官司动摇
Any child that doesn't meet the criteria will weaken your entire case.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
一定会没事的
This is going to be okay.
都会很顺利的
This is going to be okay.
医生都很专业
The doctors know what they're doing.
开完刀,一切就会变好
Have this op. Things will be better.
好了,康纳
All right then, Connor.
一切就绪,我的朋友。
You're all set, my friend.
医生来了
The doctor's here.
这不是我最喜欢的病人吗?
If it isn't my favorite patient.
昨天有数千人参与了地方选举投票
Yesterday saw thousands vote in the local elections
目前计票结果已经陆续出炉
and the results are starting to come through from the counts.
罗伊汤玛斯和他的新工党
取得了压倒性胜利
Roy Thomas and his new Labour Party have won a landslide victory,
拿下全郡一半以上的选区
taking more than half the wards in the county.
值得注意的是在科比东区选区
A notable result was in the Corby East ward,
现为反贪污党的前工党党员山姆海根
where Sam Hagen, now of the Anti-Corruption Party,
失去了席位
but formerly of Labour, lost his seat.
27岁的哈姆扎阿♥拉♥利...
27-year-old Hamza Alali--
♪ Don't tell my heart ♪
别告诉我的心
♪ My achy, breaky heart ♪
我痛苦破碎的心
♪ Just don't think he'd understand ♪
千万别以为它会明白
♪ And if you tell my heart ♪
你要是告诉我的心
♪ My achy, breaky heart ♪
我痛苦破碎的心
♪ He might blow... ♪
它可能会...
康纳?
Connor? Connor?
嘿,康纳,你...
Hey. Connor, you're... Hey, he's boiling.
他头好烫
We're going to help.
我们会帮他的,请让一让 - 他烧得好厉害
Move out the way. - He's absolutely boiling.
怎么了? - 我们会帮他的
What's happening? - We're gonna help him.
康纳? - 我们会帮他检查
Connor? - We'll check him.
谁能告诉我...我不要离开我儿子
Can someone tell me what's... I'm not leaving my son.
到旁边就好了 - 妈咪在这
Just to the side. - It's okay. Mummy's here.
我要留在这
I'm staying here! I'm staying here.
康纳宝贝,没事的
Connor, it's okay, baby.
妈咪在这,好吗?
Mumma's here. Mummy's here, okay?
一、二、三 - 他没事吧?怎么回事?
One, two, three. - Is he okay? What's happening?
没事的
It's okay.
没...没事的,宝贝,好吗?
It's... It's okay, babe. Okay.
康纳出现感染状况,导致心率加速
Connor has an infection, which led to an increase in heart rate.
如果感染进入血液 可能就会面临败血症的风险
If it goes into his bloodstream, we may be facing a sepsis risk.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
我们重新把手上缝线拆开 注射抗生素到伤口中
We've reopened the hand. We're pumping antibiotics into the wound
以清除受到感染的组织
to clean out any infected tissue.
他应该很快就会稳定下来
He should soon stabilize.
苏珊,明天早上以前我们只能等
Susan, there's nothing that will be done now till morning.
我建议你先回家...
I suggest you go home and--
万一没稳定下来呢?
What if it doesn't stabilize?
什么?
Sorry?
万一引发败血症呢?
What if it is sepsis?
那我们就...
Then we'll...
我们可能要考虑切除组织
组织?那是什么意思?
- We may need to look at amputating tissue. - Tissue? What does that mean?
你们不会要砍掉他的手吧?
You won't have to cut off his hand, will you?
还不至于走到那一步
There's a long way to go before that happens.
哈罗?
Hello?
抱歉,我...
Sorry, I'm...
刚小睡了一下,我是山姆海根
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表