剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表
You... You breathed it in.
这些粉尘含有一种叫做镉的重金属
This dust, it contained a heavy metal called cadmium.
而且...
And it's...
根据专家的说法
Well, according to our expert,
这些粉尘所形成的烟雾...
the cloud that the dust created, uh,
害你们中毒
it poisoned you.
因此,我现在要来搜集照片
So, as such, I'm now in the photo collection business.
只要照片上有拍到一点点
Any photo that you've got that has got a bit of the road
这些工地附近的道路或人行道
or the pavement on these sites,
包括你们家附近,我都要
your homes included, I want them.
我们的专家托尼考克斯
Tony Cox, our expert,
他认为这些粉尘飘到好几公里外
he thinks that this dust traveled for miles.
全镇都受到影响
It affected the whole town.
我们一开始就说过,我们需要证明议会有知情
We've said from the start that we need to be able to prove knowing negligence
却不处理之情事
on behalf of the council.
目前,我们拿到了一些文件
Now, we have come into possession of some documents
我们认为可以证明这一点
that we believe proves that.
所以说
So...
我们的四大要点都已经有了答案
our four pillars, they've been answered.
我想...
And I think...
我们这场辟司,似乎有机会达成和解
Well, we are building something we think has a chance of a settlement.
机会大吗?
A good chance?
案子能够成立,玛姬,这样就够了
We have a case, Maggie, and that's enough for me.
嘿 要喝洋甘菊茶吗?
Oh, hey. Do you want a cup of chamomile?
不了,我只想上♥床♥睡觉
No, I just want to go to bed.
是粉尘
It was dust.
他们认为是粉尘害的
They think it was dust.
我们大家吸进去的粉尘
Dust we... all breathed in.
你带回家的粉尘
Dust you brought home.
当然你一无所知
Not that you knew.
粉尘?你认真的吗?
Dust? You serious?
案子成立了,德瑞克
They have a case, Derek.
我们能提告了
We've got one.
而且我们会赢的
And we're gonna win.
今晚很多好消息呢
It was good tonight, eh?
有点可怕
A bit scary.
对啊 我也觉得可怕
Yeah, I felt scared too.
怕到我都想多吸几次地了
Certainly made me want to hoover a bit more regularly.
你怎么变得这么帅?
Oh, when did you get so handsome?
我才不帅 - 你很帅啊
I'm not. - You are.
你这么觉得? - 对啊
You think so? - Yeah.
你不用再...
You won't...
手术就到此为止
That's it now, for ops.
好
Okay.
我是说,以后不动手术了
I mean no more ops.
谢谢,妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
我爱你的手,因为我爱你
I love your hand. Because I love you.
好啦
Right.
宝贝晚安
Night, babe.
你头发抹了多少发胶啊?天啊
Ugh. How much gel have you got in your hair? Jesus.
小天使晚安
Night, angel.
所需的资料都齐了吗?
Do we have all we need?
要看情况罗
Well, that depends.
你要采纳彭曼博士的建议吗?
Are you taking Dr. Penman's advice?
删减名单?
Reducing the list?
我不知道
I don't know.
好
Okay.
我们需要彭曼作证
We need Penman's testimony.
你得让她知道
She needs to know.
我不只是要通知崔西一个人而已
Well, Tracey's not the only one I have to tell.
对,但如果她要被排除在外
No, but if she's going to be excluded from the case,
戴斯,你就得让她知道
Des, she needs to know.
等事情开始运作
When things are in motion,
真的没有其他选约斜再说
if there are no other options.
在那之前先不要
Not till then.
好吧
Right.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
公道
Justice.
我们要讨回公道了
We're gonna get justice.
剧集 | 毒镇(2025) | 导航列表