Who here has been afflicted?
有谁被女巫祸害过
Line up! Oh, fuck you.
排队 排你妈♥逼♥
Nice and neat. Fuck you.
排成整齐的一队 操♥你♥妈♥
I want to see a clean line.
我要看到整齐的队伍
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
I need my--
我需要我的...
Sir Jeff.
杰夫阁下
I think you'll be very happy with me.
我觉得你对我一定会很满意的
Oh, yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
What the fuck is that?
那是什么鬼玩意儿
Why, it's your vase-pipe, Sir Jeff.
是你的花瓶管啊 杰夫阁下
Looks like shit.
看着跟屎一样烂
This looks like shit!
简直烂得跟屎一样
What did you do?
你干了什么啊
Oh, God!
天
You- Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
When erect, my eavesdropper
曾经 我的鸡鸡勃起时
once scored the length of two barleycorn.
达到过两颗麦粒的长度
Now 'tis but five poppy seeds, all lined up.
现在 只有5颗罂粟籽排在一起的长度
I blame the witch.
我觉得是女巫的错
This is not about me.
跟我没关系
Thank you for your testimony, Ezekiel.
谢谢你的证词 伊兹卡尔
You are dismissed.
你可以下去了
I would like to call our final witness...
我想请出最后一位证人
Sir Jeff, the bailiwick of Jersey!
杰夫阁下 来自泽西岛
Thanks.
谢谢大家
We just wanted to say...
我们想说...
That having you here has been so tight.
你能来这里 真是太好了
As such, we have named our main roadway
因此 我们把我们的主路命名为
Jeff Street.
杰夫大道
I have made my decision.
我已经做出了决定
I hereby find--
我在此宣布...
Don't I--don't I even get the chance to defend myself?
我难道没机会替自己辩护几句吗
Of course not.
当然没有了
Hold on, guys. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 各位 稍安勿躁
I think she should at least be able to defend herself, right?
我觉得她至少该有机会为自己辩护几句 不是吗
Okay.
好吧
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I think she should be at least able to defend herself, right?
我觉得她至少该有机会为自己辩护几句 不是吗
Okay.
好吧
I'd like to read a statement that I've written.
我想读一下我写的一份声明
A woman who can read and write!
一个会识字写字的女人
There's the proof.
那就是证据
Burn the witch!
把这女巫给我烧了
No, no, no, wait!
不 不 等等
Wait! Stop! Sharee!
等等 住手 雪莉
I put to death this witch.
我将烧死这个女巫
May this be a message to Satan.
给撒旦一个警告
We reject ye!
我们抵♥制♥你
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I was the first afflicted.
我是第一个被女巫祸害的人
I want to set the witch aflame.
我想亲自点火烧了这个女巫
Okay, cool.
好啊 行
Yeah, cool.
好的 行
Here goes the witch.
女巫烧死啦
Witchcraft is real!
巫术是真的!!!
Burn all the women!
把所有的女人都烧了
Keep one for birthing!
留下一个生孩子
Oh, God!
天啊
I saved you!
我救了你一命
You almost got me killed, you asshole.
你差点害死我 你个混♥蛋♥
God.
天啊
I found your phone.
我找回你的手♥机♥了
I forgive you.
我原谅你
No service.
没信♥号♥♥
Where are we?
我们这是在哪儿
We're--we're not home.
我们 不是在家里
This is not home.
这不是家里
Fuck!
操
That glassblower must have messed up the bong when he blew it.
那个玻璃吹制工在吹玻璃时 肯定搞坏了烟壶
This is not my fault.
这不是我的错
It is your fault. You said we'd smoke right back.
就是你的错 你说过我们可以直接回去的
So now what, the structural integrity of the bong has changed,
现在要怎样 烟壶的结构完整性遭到破坏
so we can't get home
我们回不了家了
and we have no ability to control where we go,
也无法控制我们接下来要去的地方
forcing us to bounce around the space-time continuum indefinitely?
只能被迫在时空连续区里永远穿来穿去吗
I don't know.
我也不知道啊
Cavemen. Holy shit.
是洞穴人 卧♥槽♥
Smoke, smoke, smoke, smoke.
快抽 快抽 快抽
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Fuck, it's cashed.
操 都烧光了
Didn't you bring more weed?
你没多带点大♥麻♥吗
No, I thought we'd be right back.
没 我以为会马上回去呢
Lie down. Pretend you're dead.
躺下 装死
I'm peeing!
我尿了
Me too!
我也是