Fine. You know what?
行吧 你知道吗
If we ever get back to 2016, I will.
如果我们还有机会回2016年 我一定搬
In fact, I think we need some space right now.
实际上 我觉得我们现在就该保持距离
Great idea.
好极了
But let's maybe get it somewhere else.
不过或许还是去个别的地方再分开吧
Yeah, there's some serious abuse happening here.
是啊 在这里虐待情况是很严重的
Oh, it's rough.
真是人艰不拆
Oh, I forgot to get a Greek salad!
我忘了吃希腊沙拉了
It does not get any easier.
降落时并不会变的舒服一点
God.
天啊
Is that a flying car?
那是辆飞车吗
It's the future.
这是未来
Oh, my God.
天啊
This must be a dump.
这肯定是个垃圾堆
God.
天啊
Let's get out of here.
我们赶紧离开这里吧
Nope.
不行
Another dead end.
又是一条死路
Maybe we should get high.
或许我们应该"高"一点
Ooh, there's got to be something to smoke out of here.
这里肯定有什么东西是可以抽的
No, I mean get higher up
不是 我的意思是站到高处
and see if we can see where the exit is.
看看能不能找到出口
Fine.
好吧
All right, come on.
好吧 来吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
Did you just fart?
你刚刚是放屁了吗
No! I think you're probably smelling
没有 我觉得你闻到的大概是
the huge pile of trash you're on.
脚下一大堆垃圾的气味
Duh. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
It's okay.
没事
Ooh, God.
天啊
God, it is redonkulously hot.
天啊 真是热死人了
Oh, my God, you're really red.
天啊 你身上都红了
Holy shit, so are you.
卧♥槽♥ 你也是
We're burning alive!
我们要烧着了
Get in the shade. Get in the shade.
快找阴凉处 快躲进阴凉处
There's no shade. It's just trash.
根本没有阴凉处 到处都是垃圾
Shit.
该死
Oh, God!
天啊
I can smell your skin.
我都能闻到你皮肤烤焦的气味
It's sizzling. My God.
在滋滋作响呢 天啊
Good idea.
好主意
Let's get out of here!
我们赶快离开这里吧
Give me the bong. Give me the bong.
把烟壶给我 把烟壶给我
Go! I can't. My fingers are too sweaty.
快点啊 不行 我手指上全是汗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
English. Do you speak English?
说英语 你会说英语吗
Yes, English.
会的 英语
I am Dasani.
我叫达萨尼
This is my friend Aquafina.
这是我朋友阿卡菲纳
And that's JoJo.
另一个是乔乔
Are you guys doing an accent?
你们是在故意模仿口音吗
I know we just met, but that's kind of racist.
我知道我们才刚认识 但那是种族歧视行为
I'm not doing accent.
我可没有模仿口音
Chinese is first official language of America.
中文是美国的第一官方语言
You use accent like drunk uncle does at holiday.
你的口音就像过节时喝醉酒的叔叔似的
It's very passe.
真过时
Me so sorry.
俺很抱歉
Ah, it is almost noon.
就快到中午了
We must get inside. Come.
我们必须进屋去 来吧
"Me so sorry"?
"俺很抱歉"
It just came out. I don't know.
就那么脱口而出 我也不知道
We are so happy to meet new defectors
我们很高兴见到新的
of the evil corporation Nomsanto.
从邪恶都山孟公♥司♥逃出来的人
Now that you're out, you can finally learn the truth.
既然你们现在逃出来了 终于可以知道真♥相♥了
Yeah, walk us through some stuff.
好啊 跟我们讲解下吧
Pretend like we don't know anything.
假装我们什么都不知道
Nomsanto is agricultural biotechnology company
都山孟是一个农业生物科技公♥司♥
that rules our world.
是我们这个世界的统治者
In 2009, Citizens United allowed corporations to sponsor elections.
2009年时 公民♥联♥合体允许公♥司♥赞助竞选
Nomsanto gained influence
都山孟公♥司♥获得了影响力
and abolished the Environmental Protections Agency.
废除了所有环保机构
So Earth grew too hot for plants to grow,
地球变得太热 植物都无法生存
and the world was plagued with famine.
整个世界都遭遇了饥荒
Corporations kept merging until there were only two:
公♥司♥不断合并 到最后只剩两个大集团
Nomsanto and Vivid Entertainment.
都山孟公♥司♥和高清无♥码♥娱乐公♥司♥
The porn company?
那个拍黄♥片♥的公♥司♥吗
Yes.
是的
That's awesome.
真是太赞了
Why did you defect?
你们为什么逃跑
Is the resistance forming?
是反抗军开始集结了吗
Actually, we're not defectors.
实际上 我们不是逃出来的
Are you spies?
你们是间谍吗
We're not spies, okay? We're not spies.
我们不是间谍 好吗 真不是
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不 真不是
Well, who are you, then?
那你们到底是什么人
We're time travelers.
我们是时空旅客
Did you employ the principles of the Tipler Cylinder?
你会使用"提普勒柱体"时光机器的原理吗
Can you confirm our Schroedinger equation in QM?
你能确定量子力学中的薛定谔方程吗
No.
不能
We've been working on a time traveling tool
我们一直在研制一种时间机器
to save our world.
来拯救我们的世界
And we developed this.
我们发明出了这个
The bong but fixed.
完好无损的烟壶
We can go home.
我们可以回家了
It's a time traveling bong.
那是个穿越烟壶
It started as a silly idea among friends
一开始只是我们几个朋友喝汽油时
when we would drink gasoline.
想出的一个傻兮兮的主意
But then it actually turned out to be a thing.
但结果竟然真的做成了
Which is pretty hilarious.
真是超好笑
Since nothing can grow on Earth anymore,
但由于植物已经无法在地球上生长了
we cannot use it
我们无法使用这个
'cause it's fueled by the ancient herb marijuana.
因为它的燃料必须是一种古代植物 大♥麻♥
Oh, my God, I have weed.
天啊 我有大♥麻♥
Sticky, right?
黏黏的 对吧
So fucking sticky.
真的好黏啊
We should use your sweet bud to time travel immediately.
我们应该用你们的大♥麻♥ 立刻进行时空旅行
Or we could keep the seeds and synthetically replicate it.
或者我们可以留下大♥麻♥籽 进行复♥制♥
There's a huge market for it.
肯定会有巨大的市场的
I know some guys who could distribute.
我认识一些可以分销的人
We don't have to be "Dealers."
我们不必成为毒贩子
We would just sell enough that we smoke for free.
我们只需要卖♥♥足够多的 让我们能免费吸就行
No, no, no, no, or you guys could do your original plan,
不不不 你们还是该按照原来的继续去做
which is to time travel.
也就是进行时间旅行
Well, we don't know if the bong works yet,
我们还不知道那个烟壶的功能行不行呢
so we might as well get high first anyway.
所以不如我们先抽个爽吧
No, it does work. Look.
不 功能绝对行 瞧
We used it to get here.
我们就是用这个来到这里的
Uh, what the fuck is that?
那是什么玩意儿啊
It's your bong.
就是你们的烟壶
It looks like shit.
看着跟屎一样丑
Yeah, well, we broke it.
好吧 被我们打碎了
But we used it to get here.
但我们就是用这个来到这里的
We got it from these future people,
我们是从未来人那里得到的
this black lady and this white dude.
就是一个黑人女和一个白人男
They're wearing "Star Trek" stuff...
他们穿着《星际迷航》里那种衣服
Sharee.
雪莉
Sharee!
雪莉
They took the weed.
他们把大♥麻♥抢走了