Mm, sorry.
不好意思啦
This is the best time.
这真是最好的时代
It really is.
真的是
You know, I didn't realize before
我以前都没意识到
how shitty the world has been for women forever.
世界自形成那天起 对女人就不公平
I really learned that
我真的意识到
I need to be the best woman that I can be.
我要尽我的全力 做最好的自己
I owe it to the women who've suffered before me.
我该为在我之前的历史中受苦受难的女人们这么做
I learned... how to masturbate without porn.
我则学会了 在不看黄♥片♥的情况下打飞机
That's something.
那真了不起
That's huge.
那简直惊天动地
It's something.
是挺了不起
That's huge.
绝逼是惊天动地
I always said I was...
我一直都说自己...
Born in the wrong decade. I know.
生错了时代 我知道的
But I was just blaming my stupid life on that.
我一直把自己操蛋的人生怪罪于此
And the fact is, I'm really lucky to have been born now,
事实上 我能出生在这个时代真的很幸运
and I need to take advantage of it
我需要好好利用这一点
and not make excuses, you know?
不能再找借口了 你懂吗
Totally. That's amazing.
太懂了 这想法很赞
Thank you.
谢谢
Another classic
接下来请听
from the king of pop, Michael Jackson.
流行乐之王迈克尔·杰克逊的另一首经典歌♥曲
One of his greatest hits from 1986...
1986年的一首热门歌♥曲
Our son.
我们的儿子
"Left Behind."
《你将我抛弃》
**You took me*
*你们绑走了我
**Then you left me*
*然后又抛弃了我
You don't think that's about us.
你不会觉得这说的是我们吧
**My mommy and my daddy*
*我的妈咪和我的爹地
**My mommy and my daddy*
*我的妈咪和我的爹地
That's about us, yeah.
那绝对说的是我们 没跑儿
Okay.
好吧
I'm definitely done with time travel.
我再也不玩时光旅行了
Me too.
我也是
What should we do with the bong?
我们该怎么处理那个烟壶
Okay, I have to talk a couple things through.
好吧 有件事我必须跟你谈谈
Yeah.
好的
Why aren't there doubles of us?
怎么没遇到另一个时空的我们呢
Also, how did the future people get here in the first place
并且 如果未来的人没有大♥麻♥
if they didn't have weed?
他们最初是怎么穿越过来的
Also, I'm like, "Why didn't we land
以及 我们怎么落在
"Where the future people landed in the street
那些未来之人降落的地方呢
when we first saw them?"
就是我们第一次遇见他们的地方
You know, aren't there parallel, alternate timelines
难道就不存在一个平行的
that we're dealing with here?
分叉的时间线吗
Yeah, there's a lot of theory about time travel, right,
那个 关于时间旅行有很多种理论
and I've been giving it a lot of thought,
我也想了很多
and I think I figured it out.
我觉得我想明白了
Here's the airtight logic.
无懈可击的逻辑是这样的
So...
听着...
Action!
开拍
Oh, my God!
天啊