What are you doing?
你要干什么
Are you kidding? I'm going again.
你在开玩笑吗 我要再玩一次
Sharee, that was the coolest 12 seconds of our lives.
雪莉 刚刚是我们人生中最酷的12秒啊
Sorry, Jeff.
不好意思 杰夫
I have a boyfriend, and I have a job.
我有男朋友 我还有工作
What, you're not gonna time travel
怎么 你不打算穿越时空吗
because of your shift at Hertz rent-a-car?
就为了你那份赫兹租车公♥司♥的破工作吗
Sharee, we have to. Think about it.
雪莉 我们必须玩啊 好好想想吧
Anything would be better than the twenty-teens.
任何时代都比这2010年代要好
We could go anywhere!
我们可以去到任何地方
We could see... King Tut, you know?
我们可以去看 图坦卡蒙法老
I don't care!
我不在乎
We could have so much fun, Sharee, like we used to have.
我们可以玩得很开心的 就像过去一样
Listen, if you don't go, I'm gonna go,
听着 如果你不去的话 我一个人去了
and then you're gonna miss out,
然后你会错过很多精彩的东西
like that time you blacked out when you were at karaoke
就跟那次你们去唱K时 你晕过去了
and Britney Spears came in and they didn't wake you up.
小甜甜布兰妮来了 他们却没叫醒你
Don't even bring that up.
别哪壶不开提哪壶
That is so dick of you to bring that up!
你♥他♥妈♥提起这事 真是太混♥蛋♥了
I'm just saying, you're gonna miss out big-time.
我只是想说 你会错过极其精彩的事
Fuck!
我♥操♥啊
And we can come right back, right?
我们可以立马就回来 对吧
Yes, we can come right back,
当然了 我们可以马上就回来
and it's as if no time has passed.
就好像时间几乎没动
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, I'm in. Yes! Yes!
定了 我去 好棒 好棒
I'm in, as long as we come right back.
我去 前提是马上就回来
Yes. I promise.
好的 我保证
Maybe I'll call Hertz rent-a-car first,
不如我先给赫兹租车公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
just let them know I'm not coming in tomorrow.
告诉他们 我明天会晚点到
You're gonna be back before tomorrow.
你今天晚上就能回来了啊
And even if you weren't, who cares, Sharee?
就算回不来 谁在乎啊 雪莉
It's Hertz rent-a-car.
就是傻♥逼♥赫兹租车公♥司♥而已
It's gonna be really fun. It's gonna be safe.
肯定会很好玩的 会很安全的
It's gonna be safe and chill.
会很安全 不会出任何事的
Just first let me prepare.
先让我准备下
Let me prepare.
准备一下
Perfect.
完美
Okay, so how does this work?
好吧 到底是怎么个工作原理
Like, why'd we just go to dino times?
我们为什么会去到恐龙时代啊
I saw "Jurassic World" last week.
我上周才看了《侏罗纪世界》
It must have been on my mind.
肯定在我的大脑里留下了深刻的印象
You know, like, in the folds of my brain?
储存在我大脑的褶皱层里
Maybe if we visualize where we want to go,
或许只要我们幻想一下我们想去的地方
we'll go there.
那就能去了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You know where I'd love to go?
你知道我想去哪儿吗
Old Hollywood.
昔日的好莱坞
It is so glamorous.
简直太迷人了
I feel like I'd fit right in.
我觉得我立刻就能融入进去
Sure.
当然了
Okay, old Hollywood.
好吧 昔日好莱坞
Old Hollywood.
昔日好莱坞
Old Hollywood. Old Hollywood.
昔日好莱坞 昔日好莱坞
Old-Old Hollywood.
昔日好莱坞
Old Hollywood.
昔日好莱坞
Ew. This isn't old Hollywood.
该死 这不是昔日好莱坞啊
Witch! Witchcraft!
女巫 有巫术
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不
Good--good sire,
阁下 你好
we're from the future.
我们来自未来
You're a lying witch!
你是个谎话连篇的女巫
Yeah! Yes!
是啊 没错
No, no! No, we're not.
不 我们不是
I can prove it.
我可以证明
We're from 2016.
我们来自2016年
A trick most satanic!
那是恶魔的把戏
Hey! Come on!
拜托 别这样
Jesus! That was a new phone!
天啊 我他妈才买♥♥的新手♥机♥
That filthy witch has a tiny cauldron.
那个下流的女巫有个小锅
No! Burly Man!
不要 壮士
Let's go. Let's go. Go, go, go, go, go, go.
我们走 快跑 走 走 走
Smoke, smoke, smoke, smoke.
快抽 快抽 快抽
No! No!
不 不要
No!
不要啊
No! No! God, no!
不要啊 天啊 不要啊
Burn the witch! Oh, my G
把这女巫烧了 天啊
Hey, hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你们想干什么
What are you doing? Stop!
你们要干什么 住手
Taking her away from you, handsome stranger.
把她从你身边扯开 帅气的陌生人
I'm his cousin. We just came here together.
我是他表妹 我们刚刚一起来的
Quiet, you crinkum-crankum,
闭嘴 你个妖女
you fat witch.
你个肥女巫
I'm not a witch. If I'm a witch, he's a witch.
我不是女巫 如果我是女巫 那他就是男巫
Tell them, Jeff. Come on.
告诉他们 杰夫 快啊
Does she speak the truth, sir?
她说的是真话吗 先生
Are you also the vicar of Satan?
你也是撒旦的爪牙吗
Nope, she's the witch, not me.
不是 她是女巫 我可不是
What? Good enough for me.
什么 我看这样就够了
Jeff, you fucking--
杰夫 你个杀千刀的
Take her to Reverend Hale.
把她带到霍尔牧师那里去
Burly Man!
壮士
I'm sorry.
对不起
What is your name, good sir?
你叫什么名字 好小伙儿
Jeff.
杰夫
What strange garb you wear.
你这身衣服可真奇怪
From where do you hail?
你来自哪里
Uh, Jersey?
泽西
Sir Jeff, the bailiwick of Jersey.
杰夫阁下 来自泽西岛
Sure.
没错
Welcome to Salem, the pearl of Massachusetts.
欢迎来到塞勒姆 马萨诸塞州的明珠
Wait, this is Massachusetts?
等等 这里是马萨诸塞州吗
Has anyone seen my fucking Pete?
有谁见到我家小崽子皮特了吗
Definitely Massachusetts.
绝逼是马萨诸塞州无疑了
Oh, God.
天啊
Is everything all right, Sir Jeff?
没什么事吧 杰夫阁下
Ugh, no.
没事
This wasn't the witch's cauldron.
这不是女巫的小锅
It was my pipe-my vase-pipe.
是我的烟壶 是花瓶管
You could bring it to the glassblower to have it fixed, Sir Jeff.
你可以拿去给玻璃吹制工修一下 杰夫阁下
Silence, woman!
闭嘴 娘们儿
Ooh, Jesus.
天啊
I have an idea.
我有个主意
You could bring it to the glassblower to have it fixed, Sir Jeff.
你可以拿去给玻璃吹制工修一下 杰夫阁下
Wait, you guys have a glassblower here?
等等 你们这儿还有玻璃吹制工吗
Ah, that's dope!
那真是太赞了
"Dope"?
赞?
Oh, um, of course you don't understand.
你当然不明白这词是什么意思了
"Dope" Is like "Good,"
"赞"的意思就是"好"
you know, "Chill," "All chill"?
很棒 棒呆了
It's good. It's great.
很好 好极了
Chill.
棒
Yeah.
是啊
Well. Dope.
好吧 赞
And so we brought her to you.
所以我们就把她带到你这儿来了
Jesus!
天啊
She's lain with Satan!
她跟撒旦睡过
Forsooth, the balls of Beelzebub have bounced upon her chin.
真的 魔鬼的巨根干过她的嘴
Silence!
肃静
If witchcraft has come to Salem,
如果巫术真的传到了塞勒姆