剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
关于时间穿梭 你知道多少
What do you know about time travel?
-理论上吗 -实践上
- In theory? - In practice.
我知道它就相当于在冰冷刺骨的水里
I know it's akin to descending blindly
蒙眼下沉 然后像个橡子一样...
into the depths of freezing waters and reappearing--
再次出现 没错
as an acorn. Yeah.
你以前尝试时间穿梭时 发生了什么
What transpired when you tried traveling before?
-我搞糟了 -怎么个搞砸法
- I botched it. - How?
我向前穿越太远了
I jumped too far forward,
在未来的末日里被困了45年
got stuck in the future for 45 years in an apocalypse.
后来我又向后穿越太远了
Then I jumped too far backwards...
但这次我把我全家都带过来了
except this time I brought my entire family with me.
也许你的欲望跟你的
Maybe your appetite is disproportionate
能力是不相匹配的
to the size of your abilities.
先从小处下手
Start small.
先试着穿越几秒
Seconds,
而不是十年
not decades.
几秒
Seconds?
无意冒犯 但我需要更多时间
Look, no offense, but I need a bit more time
来做我想完成的事
for what I'm trying to accomplish.
几秒之间就有太多事情可以改变
So much can change in a matter of seconds.
有人能推♥翻♥一个王朝
One could overthrow an empire.
有人能陷入爱情
One could fall in love.
橡子不会一夜之间长成橡树
An acorn doesn't become an oak overnight.
我真的希望你能比这更厉害
I was really hoping you had more than that.
很抱歉我不能再帮你更多了
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我小时候让你很头疼
I gave you such a hard time as a kid.
我不知道该怎么做乖孩子
I didn't know any better.
举手之劳罢了
No skin off my teeth, old man.
蒙蒂电视广播
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你是怎么上来的
How'd you get up here?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
让我们看看这里...
Let's see here...
看我找到了什么
Look what I got.
狄戈在哪
Where is Diego?
我不...我不知道
I don't... I don't... I don't... I don't know.
他在哪
Where is he?
我说了我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
说"啊"
Say "Ahh."
我不想像这样离开
I don't like how we left things.
我想跟你解释一下
I wanna explain.
不管怎样...
Whatever this is...
范娅 很危险
Vanya, it's dangerous.
在这里...
They do not abide...
他们不会容忍♥像我们这样的女人
women like us around here.
-我知道 -听我说完
- I know. - Just let me finish.
我们中有些人就是不能过上
Some of us don't get to have
我们想要的生活
the life we want.
但那并不意味着我们不渴望这样的生活
That doesn't mean we don't want it.
你懂我的意思吗
You understand me?
如果我们去其他地方呢
What if we go somewhere?
离开这里
Away from here.
离开卡尔
Away from Carl.
去个我们能安全生活的地方
Somewhere we can be safe.
你是什么意思 去哪
What do you mean? Where?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我绝不会让你和哈兰出事
But I won't let anything happen to you or Harlan.
我可以保护你们
I can protect you.
我只需要你相信我
I just need you to trust me.
我相信
I do.
老天 帮帮我 我相信你
Lord help me, I do.
我们一起离开这里吧
Let's get outta here.
我们可以向北开
We could drive north.
我有亲人在俄克拉何马州
I got family in Oklahoma.
我们得小心点 不能让卡尔有所察觉
We gotta be careful. Carl can't catch a scent.
他的兄弟杰里是个...
His brother Jerry is a st--
他是个州警 如果他发现我要逃跑...
he's a state trooper and if he thinks I'm gonna run--
-我们不会让他知道的 好吗 -好的
- Hey, hey, we won't let him, okay? - Okay. Okay, okay.
一切都会是原来的样子
It's gonna be everything as usual
-直到我们准备动身 -好
- until we're ready. - Okay.
给我一点时间吧
Just give me a little time.
有血迹
Blood.
该死
Shit.
埃利奥特
Elliott?
狄戈
Diego?
该死
Holy shit.
以眼还眼
正是喝睡前酒的时候
Just in time for a nightcap.
先说清楚
To be clear,
我把董事会除掉...
I take out the board...
你把我和我的家人们送回家
...you get me and my family home.
不再有毁灭日 不再有世界末日
No more doomsday, no more apocalypse.
对吗
Is that correct?
就这么定了
That's the deal.
那我来
Then I'm in.
1982年 威斯康星州 奥什科什
孤单房♥客旅馆
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表