剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
我毁了这个世界
I destroyed the world.
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
爸爸一直都把你当炸♥弹♥来对待 当时你还不是
Dad treated you like a bomb before you ever were one.
他非常害怕你的能力 从不让你用它
He was... so scared of your power, he never let you use it.
他给你下药 让你麻瓜了很多年
Drugged you up, kept you numb for years.
这糟透了 范娅
That's messed up, Vanya.
难怪你无法控制它
No wonder you couldn't control it.
爸爸无法控制你的愤怒
Dad couldn't handle your anger.
不代表你也无法控制
That doesn't mean you can't.
也许你有权生气
And maybe you have a right to be
悲伤 活得一团糟 但...
pissed off and sad and messed up, but...
有时这就是个充斥着混♥蛋♥的糟糕世界
...it's a shitty world full of shitty people sometimes.
你不是怪物
You aren't a monster.
你是我妹妹
You're my sister.
而现在 我们的兄弟姐妹正在外面
And right now, our siblings are risking everything out there
不顾一切地救你
trying to save you.
你不再是独自一人 范娅
You aren't alone at the table anymore, Vanya.
你可以做到
You can do this.
本 你怎么了
Ben, what's happening to you?
我不能跟你一起回去
I can't go back with you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-我伤害了你 是吗 -这不是你的错
- I'm hurting you, aren't I? - It's not your fault.
我已经在这里坚持了很久 但...
I've been holding on as long as I can in here, but...
-你不该来找我 -范娅
- You shouldn't have come for me. - Vanya...
我17年前就去世了
I died 17 years ago.
现在的这一切
All the rest of this...
和克劳斯一起的这些年
these years with Klaus...
都是我赚的
it's all been gravy.
至少这次 我可以说再见了
At least this time I get to say goodbye.
-我有个不情之请 -尽管说
- Can I ask you a weird favor? - Anything.
我走时你能抱着我吗
Can you hug me as I go?
我已经很久没有...
It's been a long time since--
帮我给克劳斯带个话 好吗
Tell Klaus something for me, will you?
下车
Get out of the car.
你要干什么 西西
Whatcha gonna do, Sissy?
你要朝我开枪吗
You gonna shoot me?
我不想伤害你 但你得把儿子还给我
I don't wanna hurt you, but you need to give me back my boy.
他是我们的儿子 也许你跟范娅已经忘了这点
Well, he's our boy. Maybe you and Vanya have forgotten that.
-范娅跟这事没关系 -是吗
- Vanya's got nothin' to do with this. - Oh, really?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥女魔头出现之前 我们过得很好
Well, we were just fine till that Russian she-devil showed up.
我们不好 卡尔
We weren't "fine," Carl.
天哪
Jesus.
谎言说再多次也不会变成真的
Sayin' a lie over and over doesn't make it true.
怎么 你爱她吗
What? You love her?
是这样吗
Is that it?
突然冒出来的一个女孩
Some girl from nowhere?
也许是个共♥产♥党 你开车撞到的人
Probably a Communist, who you hit with your car.
对 卡尔
Yeah, Carl.
我爱她
I love her.
所以你应该让我走
So you should just let me go.
我对你够好了
I did right by you!
我努力工作
I worked hard.
我没出轨
I was faithful.
我从没因为儿子的事怪过你
I never blamed you for the boy.
我留下了
I stayed!
你不能要求更多了
You don't get to ask for more than that.
我在请求 卡尔
I'm askin', Carl.
但不是向你请求
Just not from you.
哈兰 宝贝 你先进屋 听到了吗
Harlan, baby, you get in the house now, you hear?
儿子 你到这来
Boy, you come here.
最好让他看清妈妈的真面目
Better he sees who his mama really is.
她有多想拆散这个家
How she wants to break up the family.
你别扯上他 这是我们之间的事
You leave him be. This is between us.
哈兰
Harlan...
哈兰 没事的 宝贝 没事的
Harlan, it's okay, baby. It's okay--
不
No!
你没事吧
You okay?
哈兰
Oh, Harlan.
该死
Oh, shit.
"把这家机构带到它所能达到的高度..."
"...take this institution to the heights it reached--"
我父母并非死于抢劫
My parents didn't die in a robbery.
他们被处决了
They were executed.
743号♥处决令
Kill order 743.
而且我知道是谁干的
And I know who did it.
允许击杀
AJ·卡迈克尔
5号♥杀了我全家
Five killed my family.
不 别杀我们 不要
No, don't kill us! No!
是AJ·卡迈克尔下的命令
And AJ Carmichael gave the order.
是他让我变成了孤儿
It was him who made me an orphan.
亲爱的
Darling.
宝贝
Little one...
你的家人就站在这里
your family is right here.
没错
Yeah.
我在想
I wonder...
这是不是就是狄戈在这里偷偷摸摸要找的东西
if that's what Diego was sneaking around here looking for.
想要销毁证据 这样你就永远都不知道了
Trying to bury the evidence so you'd never find out.
你...你这是什么意思
What... What're you talking about?
狄戈不知道5号♥干了什么
Diego doesn't know what Five did.
宝贝 你的小脑瓜得再转转了
Darling, I'm gonna need you to be a titch more clever about this.
那所5号♥所谓"伞学院"的装模作样的学校里
That clown school that Five calls "Umbrella Academy,"
可能都是混♥蛋♥ 但是他们可不是傻子
it may be full of assholes, but it's not full of fools.
他们是一家子 一人知道 所有人都知道
They're family. What one knows, they all know.
不不不 是我在利用狄戈 不是他利用我
No, no, no, no. I... I was playing Diego, he wasn't playing me.
所以这就是为什么你在我办公室里哭
Is that why you're crying in my office
而他却在外面一边逍遥自在
while he's out roaming free,
一边嘲笑你的原因吗
laughing at you?
我不觉得他聪明到能做出这种事啊
I didn't think he was smart enough to pull this off.
他的确不聪明
He isn't...
但5号♥不是
but Five is.
而狄戈听他的话 相信他
And Diego listens to him and trusts him.
5号♥
Five...
是这一切的罪魁祸首
has been playing puppet master all this time.
要我说 我们是时候该解决这个问题了
I'd say it's time that we solved this problem...
一劳永逸
once and for all.
戏看够了吗 水里的小垃圾
Did you enjoy the show, you little flotsam?
我不知道你是怎么做到的 但是我很清楚你的手段
I don't know how you did it, but I know your work.
你肯定觉得自己聪明绝顶
I'm sure you think you're very clever.
鱼吧 AJ
The thing about fish, AJ,
对鲨鱼来说根本不是对手
is they're no match for a shark.
累了吗
Getting tired yet?
我能跟你耗一整天
I can do this all day.
-你们两个不能再这样了 -滚犊子 大猩猩
- Guys, this has to stop. - Eat shit, Ape Man.
听着 两个混♥蛋♥
Hey! Assholes!
我不会再对你们两个言听计从了
I'm done listening to you both.
从现在开始 都听我的
I'm in charge now.
-不 路瑟 打他 -不 路瑟 打他
- No, Luther! Shoot him! - No! Luther, shoot him!
-打他 -不 路瑟 打他
- Shoot him! - No, Luther, shoot him.
路瑟 打他
Luther, shoot him!
路瑟 打他
Luther, shoot him.
不要 路瑟
No, Luther!
- 路瑟 -对不起 伙计
- Luther... - I'm sorry, buddy.
就是现在 开门
Now! Open the portal!
好
Right.
-你们还好吗 -范娅
- Are you okay? - Vanya.
生理上还是心理上
Physically or emotionally?
你还活着
You're alive.
-我们这是拯救世界了吗 -是的吧
- Did we save the world or what? - I think so.
这栋楼还在这里
Building's still here.
肯尼迪还有几分钟就到了
Kennedy's a few minutes away.
-我还能救他一命 -别 狄戈 等等
- I can still save him. - No, Diego, wait!
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表