剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
1961年
史达勒餐厅
仅限白人
看看这是谁
What do we got here?
你迷路了吗
You lost?
小美人
You're a pretty thing.
姑娘 姑娘
Hey, girl! Hey, girl!
你来错地方了
You're in the wrong part of town.
姑娘 我们在跟你说话呢
Hey, girl! We're talking to you!
给我回来
Hey, get back here!
-抓住她 -你最好给老子回来
- Hey! Get her! - You better get back here!
我们一定会抓到你
We gonna get you!
快点 快追
Come on, hurry up!
女士美容会所
洗 烫 卷 发
你们几个小伙子一定是迷路了
You boys must be lost.
我建议你们去奥克朗的理发店
I suggest you find a barber shop in Oak Lawn.
他们专门剪你们这种发型
They specialize in your kind of hair.
好了 没事了 姑娘
Okay, come on, girl.
你先坐下来吧 来
Let's sit you down. Yeah. Yeah.
-可怜的孩子 -没事了 不用紧张了
- Poor thing. - That's right, take it easy.
她老公穿着裤衩 以迅雷不及掩耳之势
Her husband chased him five blocks down Patterson,
沿着帕特森追了他五条街
blitzed out of his mind, in his drawers.
你又在寻我开心
You're jiving me.
艾莉森 我胡说了吗
Allison, am I lying?
别拖她下水 你知道那姑娘说不了话
Don't pull her into your mess. You know the girl can't speak.
抱歉我迟到了 很高兴见到各位
Sorry I'm late. Good to see everybody.
我这段时间被年轻人
All right, so, I have been getting a lot of questions
问了很多问题 都是有关...
from the young folk asking me about why...
为什么圣何塞城市学院选择采用非暴♥力♥的处理方式
why it is that the S.J.C.C. chooses to be nonviolent.
然后他们跟我说了这样的话
And they'll say to me things like,
"雷 这些人想逼死我们"
"Ray, these people are killing us.
"那我们为什么不反击"
So why don't we just fight back?"
我能理解他们这种情绪 相信我 我非常明白
And I understand their sentiment. Believe me, I understand it.
因为我曾经也有过这种感觉
'Cause I was there once myself.
现在成熟后再回头看看吧
Now go ahead and take a look at that.
不好意思
Excuse me?
也许你也想参加 姐妹
In case you wanted to get involved, sister.
给你 亲爱的 再见
Here you are, darlin'. See ya.
迈尔斯
Hey, Miles.
你走吗
You coming?
-忙你的事吧 兄弟 -好的
- Do your thing, bro. - All right now.
你不是本地人 对吧
You're not from around here, are ya?
你还记了笔记
You got notes.
也许我们可以边吃晚饭边讨论
Well, maybe we can discuss these over dinner.
我叫雷
My name is Ray.
你叫什么
What's your name?
艾莉森
Allison.
好的 艾莉森小姐
Well, all right, Miss Allison.
去吃晚餐吗
Dinner?
伞学院
第二季 第六集
你很灵敏
You've got a good nose.
你知道吗 让她潜伏在精神病院
You know, planting her in a psych ward,
占我呆头哥哥的便宜
taking advantage of my simpleton brother,
这招确实很聪明
that was smart.
有其母必有其女嘛
Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
-她是你的... -女儿
- She's your-- - Daughter.
没错 而且她是我的独女
Yes. And she's my only one,
所以如果你能不踩碎她的气管 我会非常感谢的
so I'd appreciate it if you didn't crush her windpipe.
总有一天我要享受杀死你的乐趣
I am so going to enjoy killing you someday.
莱拉 亲爱的 麻烦让我们单独聊两句
Lila, darling, would you give us a minute, please?
是啊 大人们要说话了
Yes, the grown-ups need to talk.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
你喜欢爵士吗 五号♥
Do you like jazz, Five?
我宁愿去舔奶酪刨丝器
I'd rather lick a cheese grater.
爵士就像一位美女
Jazz is like a beautiful woman.
复杂 感情充沛 难以取悦
Complex, emotional, hard to please.
她不会直接给你... 你需要努力才能得到
She doesn't just give it to you... she makes you work for it.
我真心希望你这段话最后能有点干货
I'm really hoping that you're going somewhere with this.
在我的领导下
Under my leadership,
时间局就可以像...
the Commission would sound more like...
爵士
...jazz.
那董事会的人怎么办
And what about the board of directors?
那就是你要搞定的部分
Well, that's where you come in.
不行
Nope.
不行 我不干
No, it isn't.
作为刺杀董事会的交换
In exchange for the assassination of the board,
我愿意将你和你的家人移出这个时间线
I'm willing to get you and your family out of this timeline
并且送你们回你们本该生活在的2019年
and back to 2019 where you belong.
那第三次世界大战怎么办
And what about World War III
这场大战没几天就要爆发了
that's due to kick off in just a few days?
一旦你和兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥都走了 这事就不会发生了
Once you and your siblings are gone, that goes away.
那我们回到2019年 当时的世界末日怎么办
And the apocalypse when we get back to 2019?
那事也会消失
That too.
我非常清楚地记得 是你告诉我
I distinctly remember you telling me that
那场世界末日必须发生
that apocalypse had to happen,
也应该发生
that it was supposed to happen.
当时我只是顺应时间局的意愿
Back then I was toeing the company line,
可一旦我掌权了...
but once I'm in charge...
我们就可以即兴...
...we can riff...
那段爵士
Jazz.
没错
Exactly.
那董事会的人呢
What about the board of directors, hmm?
没人知道他们都是谁
I mean, nobody knows who they are.
没错
Correct.
但每个财务季度
But once every fiscal quarter,
他们都会聚起来开一场董事会
they get together for a board meeting.
-在哪 -你该问什么时候
- Where? - The question is when.
他们会在这个时间线的某处开会
They meet somewhere in the timeline
但从不在同一个地方开两次
but never in the same place twice.
董事会议准确的地点和时间
The exact location and date of these board meetings
都是时间局的最高机密
is the most closely-guarded secret in the Commission.
但你知道地点了 不是吗
But you know where it's gonna be, don't you?
如果我不知道的话 我还能算是有本事吗
Would I be any good at what I do if I didn't?
-我需要点时间考虑 -没问题
- I need some time to think about it. - Fine.
不过别忘了 世界末日可马上就要来了
But remember, doomsday's right around the corner,
鉴于事态的发展
and the way things are going,
你只能选择和我合作
I'm your only option.
这还说不定呢
Not yet you aren't.
至追踪我之人
我 雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯
诚挚邀请你们吃一顿便饭
就定在1963年11月20日七点半
白玉兰街1624号♥
得克萨斯州 达拉斯
迭戈 这是个陷阱
Diego, this is a setup.
也许吧 不过不管怎样我们都应该去
Maybe. But we should go anyway.
这周已经被人家捅了一刀的人还敢这么说
Says the guy who's already been stabbed once this week.
别担心 我会和他好好聊聊的
Don't worry, me and him are gonna have words.
-你能告诉他他疯了吗 -我也觉得我们该去
- Would you tell him that he's nuts? - I think we should go.
-听到了吧 -范娅 我们所有人中
- See? - Vanya, of all people,
你应该是最恨爸爸的
you should hate Dad the most.
不会吧 他真的有那么坏吗
Come on, can he really be that bad?
好吧 那我们来捋一捋
Okay, well, let's see.
他孤立你 不让你接触其他家人
He isolated you from the rest of the family.
还让你一直吃药
Kept you hopped up on pills.
而且他还给你洗♥脑♥ 让你以为自己没有超能力
And he brainwashed you into thinking you had no powers.
-天哪 这个人... -是吧
- Jesus, this guy... - Yeah.
更不用说了 我必须见见他
I mean, come on, I have to meet him.
你已经知道会发生什么了
You already know how this is gonna go.
爸爸会跟我们玩他的心理小游戏
Dad is gonna play all his little mind games on us,
控制我们的思想
get into our heads,
他要让我们反♥目♥成仇 你们等着看
and he's gonna turn us all against each other. You watch.
路瑟 我们不再是12岁的小孩了
Luther, we're not 12 anymore.
好吗 我们是成年男人
All right? We're grown-ass men.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表