剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
...the attack on Dealey Plaza,
每日新闻报
苏联政♥府♥是迪利爆♥炸♥案背后主谋
约翰·肯尼迪反击
苏联政♥府♥否认与此事有关
as the Soviets deny all responsibility.
纽约
迈阿密
古巴
莫斯科承诺将对美国的袭击
Moscow promises a fierce response
进行严厉的报复
in retaliation to American attacks.
圣保罗报
美国袭击古巴
对苏联支持的国家进行报复性袭击
红色威胁刚刚威胁说
Anchorage, Alaska,
堪察加半岛
阿♥拉♥斯加州
要摧毁阿♥拉♥斯加州的安克雷奇市
has just been decimated by the Red Menace!
当我们发现自己处于核战争的边缘时
The world braces as we find ourselves
悉尼先驱晨报
苏维埃社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国联盟宣战
世界准备好了迎接
on the brink of nuclear war.
全部居民都躲起来
All citizens take cov--
-这就是黑泽尔想告诉我们的事 -黑泽尔
- That's what Hazel was trying to tell us. - Hazel?
这就是引发世界末日的原因
I mean, this is what causes doomsday.
能从其他角度看到联调局大楼吗
Do you have another angle on the FBI building?
看看这个
Watch this.
播放
And...
范娅
Vanya.
范娅才是炸♥弹♥
Vanya is the bomb.
范娅才是炸♥弹♥
Vanya is the bomb.
她一直都是炸♥弹♥
She will always be the bomb.
我要回达拉斯
I need to get back to Dallas.
立刻
Now.
我们需要反抗组织
We need La Résistance.
你在逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我知道我们貌似不怎么样 但是足智多谋
I know we don't look like much, but we're resourceful.
不要扰乱案件管理
Don't mess with case management.
退下 点点
Stand down, Dot.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是浪费时间
Yeah, that's a waste of time.
相信我
Trust me.
那我在末日发现你死的时候
Then why were you holding it
你为什么手里攥着这个
when I found you dead in the apocalypse?
不知道
No idea.
但物主没有毁灭世界 是范娅毁灭了世界
But the guy it belonged to didn't end the world. Vanya did.
-羞怯的范娅 -没错
- Timid little Vanya. - Yep.
她比我们所有人加在一起都要强大
Is more powerful than all of us put together.
结果因为我们小时候待她不好
Turns out, she was pissed about the way we treated her
她很生气
when we were kids,
所以摧毁了月球 终结了世界
so she destroyed the moon and ended the world.
好吧
Fair enough.
-好...-这样太好了
- Yeah-- - This is perfect.
我们现在知道将会发生什么事
We now know exactly what's gonna happen.
但事情已经发生了
Yeah, except it, already did.
别想 听我说
Don't think, just listen.
别管那个小混♥蛋♥的计划
Forget about the little jerk-off's plan.
太复杂了
It's way too complicated.
更好的计划是我们回到2019年
A much better plan is for us to travel to 2019.
我们只要对范娅好
All we have to do is make nice with Vanya,
阻止她毁灭世界 就这么简单
stop her from destroying the world. Easy-peasy.
其实...
Well, that's actually--
-这还不赖吧 -是的
- That's not bad, right? - Yeah, yeah.
但是小五怎么办
But what about Five?
我是说你 年轻的你
I mean, you? I mean, the, young you.
那不是我
That's not me.
那只是一份在时间跳跃时
That's a prepubescent photocopy
搞砸了的青春期前影印件而已
that got botched in the time jump.
-而且现在对他来说也太迟了 -太迟了
- Besides, it's too late for him anyway. - Too late?
矛盾性精神错乱
Paradox psychosis?
我们能做的只有让他摆脱痛苦
Best thing we can do is put him out of his misery.
什么
What?
你是说要杀了他吗
You're... You're saying to kill him?
你全都想错了
You're thinking about this all wrong.
-我们谁也不会杀 -不行
- We're not killing anybody. - No--
看着我 我是小五 我还活着
Look at me. I'm Five, and I will still be alive.
我们只要除掉变种人二重身就行了
All we are doing is getting rid of a mutant doppelganger.
切除发育不全的乳♥头♥
Amputating a vestigial nipple.
等等
Wait...
你确定你没有矛盾性精神错乱吗
are you sure you don't have paradox psychosis?
我这辈子感觉最好的就是现在
I've never felt better in my life.
可以吗
We good?
-可以 -成交了
- We're good. - You got a deal.
我们得快点 肯尼迪在来的路上
We gotta hurry. Kennedy's en route.
离好戏上演还有不到一小时的时间
Less than an hour until showtime.
你们为什么突然这么急着要走
Why are you so anxious to get going all of a sudden?
别紧张
Relax.
你多疑了
You're getting paranoid.
是吗
Am I?
好 行动吧
Okay, let's roll.
她很快就会开口的
She'll start talking soon enough.
范娅 你现在唯一的选择只有开口
Vanya, talking to us is your only option.
你的上级是谁 回答我
Who is your handler? Answer me.
-你说什么 -我们都在等着
- Excuse me? - We're all waiting.
-等什么 -等你的回答
- For what? - The answer.
我不...我不明白
I... I don't... I don't understand.
所以你没准备好 是这意思吗
So you're not prepared, is that what you're saying?
-准备好什么 -不是她的错
- Well, prepared for what? - It's not her fault.
她撞伤了头 她什么都不记得了
She hit her head. She can't remember anything.
她脑袋过热 导致记忆被清除了
She got overheated, wiped her mind clean.
她很懒 不学无术
She's lazy. Didn't study.
不不 不是这样的
No, no, that's not it.
-我 -也许她一直都在装
- I-- - Maybe she's been faking it all along.
-她还没准备好 -你们全都错了
- She's just not ready for this. - You're all wrong.
7号♥是故意选择遗忘的
Number Seven deliberately chooses not to remember.
妈妈
Mom?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我当然没事
Of course I am.
我为什么会有事
Why wouldn't I be?
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
-我只是不饿 -吃点试试
- Just not hungry. - Try it.
-也许能帮助你想起来 -想起来
- It might help you remember. - ...remember.
范娅 你来达拉斯做什么
Vanya, what are you doing in Dallas?
你继续忽视我试试看
Keep ignoring me and see what happens.
我们会让你开口的
We will get you to talk.
7号♥ 要么你想起来
Number Seven! Either you remember...
要么你就回卧室 没有甜品吃
...or you will go to your room without dessert!
灯是怎么回事
What the hell's going on with the lights?
她没有反应了
She's not responding.
我们来刺♥激♥她一下
Let's help motivate her.
你是来刺杀总统的吗
Are you here to kill the president?
天哪 为什么人死后都这么重
God, why are people so much heavier when they're dead?
你抬过很多死人吗
You got a lot of practice at this?
是啊
Yeah.
我附你身的时候是什么感觉
Hey, so, what was it like when I possessed you?
就像是和鲍尔温家年纪更小的人做♥爱♥似的
It was like sex with one of the lesser Baldwins.
你可以感觉到他在里面卡嗒卡嗒响
I mean, you can feel him clattering around in there,
但是你真在乎吗
but do you really care?
为什么这么问
Why?
你附在我这具性感身躯里是什么感觉
What was it like driving all this hot business?
就像是没有皮肤
It... It was like having no skin...
但还是想要触碰一切
but still wanting to touch... everything.
没错
Yeah.
好了 一二
Okay. One... two...
我去
Shit!
好极了
Good.
你们俩都在这里 我们要走了
All right, you're both here. All right, we gotta go.
狄戈 天哪
Diego, Jesus!
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表