剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
谢谢你 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
普莱诺街单身公♥寓♥
我正要...
Uh, yeah, I was...
-要告诉你 -你走吧
- gonna tell you about that. - You need to go.
菲尔 我会赔钱的 行吗
Phil, I'll pay for it, okay?
-不管要多少钱都行 -不是墙的问题 路瑟
- Whatever it costs. - It's not about the wall, Luther.
那是什么
Well then, what is it?
你在鲁比的黑名单上 我可不想上榜
You're on Ruby's shit list, and I don't wanna be.
-很抱歉 -菲尔
- I'm real sorry. - Phil.
别吧 老兄 是我啊
Come on, man, it's me.
三点之前出去
Gotta be out by 3:00.
菲尔
Phil...
这下可好
Great.
蒙蒂电视广播
你 你是之前巷子里的那个人
You're f... uh, from the alley.
小五在吗
I'm looking for Five.
他出去了
Uh, he went out.
他说他去哪里了吗
He say where he was going?
他和你另外一个兄弟在一起
He's with your other brother.
谁 狄戈吗 他不是在疯人院里吗
Who, Diego? I thought he was in the asylum.
他逃了出来
Uh, he escaped.
他说他们什么时候回来了吗
He say when they'd be back?
不知道
Not sure.
好吧
Okay.
今天很不顺吧
Bad day, huh?
是啊
Yep.
要来点笑气吗
You want some nitrous?
哈兰终于睡下了
Harlan's finally down.
卡尔呢
Where's Carl?
去韦科出差了
Business in Waco.
明天晚上回来
Back tomorrow night.
我在想
I've been thinking,
哈兰的事情还是别告诉他了
best not tell him about Harlan and all.
会让他担心的
It'd just upset him.
今天可真是
What a day, huh?
如果你没赶到...
If you hadn't been there--
但我赶到了
But I was.
医生说了他会没事的
And the doctor said he's gonna be fine.
我知道 我知道 只是...
I know, I know, I just...
我一直会想起他躺在那里的样子
I just keep... keep seeing him lying there.
-我以为他...-他挺过来了
- I thought he was-- - He pulled through.
他是个了不起的孩子
He's an amazing kid.
除了对《腌黄瓜先生》的痴迷之外
Except for that obsession with Mr. Pickles.
那可真是噩梦
That is a true nightmare.
你的呢
Where's yours?
我该离开了
I should leave.
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you know what it's like...
你的丈夫看不到你
when you have a man who can't see you...
你的儿子不和你说话
a son who won't talk to you?
你的生活被挤压
Your life gets small.
每天都变得更促狭
A little smaller every day.
而你甚至还没有意识到你身处盒中
And you don't even notice the box that you're in...
直到有一天有人带你走了出来
...until someone comes along and lets you out.
你告诉我
You tell me...
你怎么能放她走
how you let her go.
-告诉我 我会照做 -西西 我不能...
- Tell me, and I'll do it. - Sissy, I can't--
那就告诉我停下
Then tell me to stop.
雷
Ray?
你好啊
¡Hola!
你...艾莉森
¿Está... Allison...
在家好吗
en casa buena?
天哪
Oh, sweet Jesus.
我只是需要一个地方崩溃一晚
I just need a place to crash for one night.
-沙发是你的了 -别去追逐瀑布
- Couch is all yours. - Don't go chasing waterfalls.
扎根你熟悉的
I mean, stick to the rivers
河流和湖泊 贱♥人♥们
and the lakes that you're used to, bitches.
天哪
Oh, God.
我应该一辈子都活成这样
I should've been doing this my whole life.
是啊
Yeah.
它会让一切都变好 对吧
It just, it makes everything better, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么搞来的
How'd you get all this stuff?
我爸爸
My dad...
曾是个牙医
was a dentist.
他死的时候遗嘱里把这玩意留给了我
He left me this place in his will when he died.
我爸爸也是了
You know, uh, my dad died too.
他把我丢在月球上
He left me on the moon.
起码你去过别的地方
At least you went places.
我只在早上九点到十点会走出这个房♥子
I don't leave the house except between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m.
从周一到周五
Monday through Friday,
以及周三的白天
and when it's daylight on Wednesday.
-为什么 -我有我的理由
- Why? - I have my reasons.
-你超奇怪的 -什么
- You are super weird. - What?
-你超奇怪的 -好吧
- You are so weird. - Well...
而你是来自未来的外星人
you... you're an alien from the future,
你看起来还像只猩猩
and you look like an ape.
确实
I do.
-确实 -你可以生气的
- I do. - You could snap...
我知道
I know.
你知道吗
You know,
在这十二小时里 我输了比赛 丢了工作
in the last 12 hours, I lost a fight, my job,
我爱的女人爱上了别人
and the woman that I love loves someone else.
这有什么
I mean, what is that?
我老婆在我们结婚十周年那天跟我兄弟跑了
My wife left me for my best friend on our tenth anniversary.
别担心
Don't worry, okay?
她七天后就会死
She'll be dead in seven days.
我们都会
We all will.
总统仍旧在追查罗斯威尔事件
The president is continuing to make inquiries into Roswell
1947年在罗斯维尔发现坠落的飞碟
和其他坠落地点 先生们
and the other crash sites, gentlemen.
如大家所见 我们不能
And, as you know, we cannot
允许他关注到我们
allow him to get his nose into our business.
我已经确认车队
I've confirmed the motorcade
确实会在榆树街上向左转
will indeed be turning left on Elm Street.
我们的人会就位
We'll have our people in place.
先生们 你们的这个计划似乎没什么必要
Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill-timed.
反正都是轻而易举
It's going to be a turkey shoot.
爸爸
Dad?
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们有麻烦
We've been compromised.
-在备用地点重新碰头 -是 头儿
- Regroup at the backup location. - Yes, boss.
小五
Five...
莱拉
Lila!
救我
Help me!
莱拉 救命
Lila! Help...
不惜一切代价 保护五号♥
Protect Number Five at all costs.
不客气
You're welcome.
好了 杂碎
Oh, yeah, mofo.
就剩你和我
It's just you and me.
让我看看你的本事
Show me what you got.
爸爸
Dad.
雷吉
Reggie.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
我们得走了
We need to go.
-刚才是谁 -不重要
- Who was that? - No one important.
-是他吗 -是的
- Was that him? - Yeah.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表