剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
Yeah, I've been tracking anomalies in... in the atmosphere.
-就等待着 -等什么
- Just waiting. - Waiting for what?
等你
For you.
等你们所有人
For all of you.
一切都始于1960年
It all started in 1960,
蒙蒂电视广播
三年前
那年银石欧米茄刚开始发♥售♥
the year the Silvertone Omega was released.
我正在推销商品
I was in the middle of a sale
这时 一件非常奇怪的事发生了
when something very... strange happened.
这款银石欧米茄是我们最畅销的产品之一
This here, the Silvertone Omega, is one of our top sellers,
真正的彩色电视
in true ColorVision.
以前谁知道露西的头发是红色的呢
Who knew that Lucy's hair was red?
你们能...等我一下吗
Um, could you just... a moment?
-狄戈 艾莉森 -所以这三年
- Diego! Allison! - So, for the past three years,
我在那个巷子里目击过五次能量激增的情况
I've witnessed five energy surges in that alleyway out back.
每次都一样
Same thing every time.
一道明亮的蓝♥光♥闪过 然后有东西会出现
A bright blue light, then something appears.
-你有仔细观察过他们吗 -有 第一个
- Did you get a good look at any of them? - Yeah, the first one.
还有个很敏感的大个子
And then the big, Sensitive one.
-"很敏感的" -对 哭了很久
- "Sensitive"? - Yeah, cried a lot,
之后也一直回巷子里来
kept coming back to the alley,
在那坐几个小时 叫着一个女人的名字
sat around for hours calling a woman's name. Uh...
艾莉森
Allison.
-路瑟 -对 不止他一个
- Luther. - Yeah, he... he wasn't the only one.
其他人也回来过
Uh, the others came too,
他们这些年都时不时会回来 寻找彼此
off and on over the years, looking for each other.
最后 他们不再回来了
Eventually, they... they stopped.
这么说 我的家人都活着
So, my family is alive.
该死
Shit.
我想是我让他们滞留在这了 听我说...
I think I stranded them here. Now listen to me...
埃利奥特 我的名字是埃利奥特
Elliott. Elliott. My name... My name's Elliott.
不管怎样 好吗
Whatever, all right?
我有十天的时间找到他们 拯救世界
I got ten days to find them and save the world.
现在我需要你的帮助来做到这一切
Now, I need your help to do that.
你需要 我的
You need... my...
你知道吗 我
You know what? I, uh...
我一直觉得这张
I always thought that this,
面部照片 看起来像第四个到达者
uh, mugshot looked like arrival number four.
精神异常的持刀男子
在北贝克利街1026号♥外面被捕
狄戈
Diego.
那么 能帮上忙吗
So then, that's helpful?
-帮了大忙了 -太棒了
- You have no idea. - Yes!
绘画和手工的时间是下午一点至三点
Arts and crafts hours are 1:00 to 3:00 P.M.
地点是公共区域
in the common area.
开始前会先分发药丸
Pills will be distributed prior to the start.
谢谢你给大家带来这个故事 艾伦
Thank you, Alan, for bringing that to the group.
我认为恐惧是我们都体会过的
I think fear is something we can all relate to.
好 还有谁想分享
Okay, who else would like to share?
有人吗
Anyone?
快 谁是下一位
Come on, who's next?
狄戈 你今早一直非常沉默
Diego, you've been awfully quiet this morning.
我只是在吸收 医生
Just taking it all in, Doc.
让所有治疗手段洗涤我
Letting all the healing shit wash over me.
上周你提到了你父亲
Last week you mentioned your father,
以及你的整个童年是怎样感觉像某种实验
how your whole childhood felt like some kind of experiment.
就是实验
It was an experiment.
或只是感觉像实验
Or did it just feel like an experiment?
不 这就是一场实验
No, it was literally an experiment.
让我们再深入一点 你说你父亲是个恶人
Let's dig deeper. You say your father is a villain.
-是的 没错 -所以你得扮演英雄激怒父亲
- Hell, yeah. - So you had to play hero to make Daddy mad.
-我是个成年人了 蒙克顿医生 -是个仍旧用
- I'm a grown-ass man, Dr. Moncton-- - Who still defines himself
与父亲势不两立来定义自己的人
in opposition to his father.
死去的父亲
His dead father.
那不叫自我定义 对吗 狄戈
That isn't really defining yourself, is it, Diego?
你为何不给卢克·天行者讲这句话
Yeah, why don't you tell that to Luke Skywalker?
我知道你听不懂 但那是个绝妙的引用
I know you don't get it, but that is an excellent reference.
富有幽默感很好
Humor is good,
但陈述事实更好
truth is better.
谁是真正的狄戈
Who is the real Diego?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我从未明白
I guess I've never known.
但我准备好了
But I'm ready.
我准备好去寻找了
I'm ready to find out.
谢谢你 狄戈
Thank you, Diego.
好 接下来是午餐前的安静时间
Okay, quiet time until lunch.
让我看看
Let me see that.
你真是满嘴屁话
You're so full of shit.
-流太多眼泪了吗 -他能一眼看穿你
- Tears too much? - He saw right through it.
不 他完全信那一套
No, he totally ate that shit up.
赌三块午餐果冻你错了
Bet you three lunch Jell-Os you're wrong.
-赌就赌 -好啊
- You're on. - All right.
蒙克顿医生
Dr. Moncton.
-你有空吗 -当然 狄戈 什么事
- Hey, you got a sec? - Sure, Diego. What is it?
我最近表现好了很多 不是吗
I've been, uh, doing a lot better lately, haven't I?
没错 你平静多了 也不那么好斗了
True. You're calmer now, less combative.
很高兴看到你能对大家敞开心扉
It's nice to see you opening up in group.
那你觉得我什么时候能离开这里
So, uh, when do you think I might be getting out of here?
你的评审组会在九十天后再次对你进行评估
Well, your review board will reassess your case in 90 days.
九十天 不 我等不了那么久
Ninety days? No, I can't... I can't wait that long.
过一天是一天 好吗
Just take it one day at a time. Okay?
不 你不 你不懂
No, you don't... you don't understand.
他们要在一周后谋杀总统
They're going to kill the president a week from today.
狄戈 这事我们已经讨论过了
Diego, I thought we moved past this.
-知道什么是英雄情结吗 -没错 就是那些
- You know what a hero complex is? - Yeah. It's for assholes
-自认为是英雄的混♥蛋♥ -这种对
- who think they're heroes-- - This paranoid fantasy
肯尼迪总统的偏执幻想
about President Kennedy is what got you committed
-是你最初犯错的原因 -他们要杀了他
- in the first place. -They are going to kill him.
他们会在达拉斯动手 朝这一枪崩了他
They're gonna shoot him in the head right here in Dallas.
-明白吗 懂吗 -放手
- All right? Understand? - Let go!
-好吧 我很好 -放手
- All right! I'm okay. - Let go!
抱歉 你看 我很好
I'm sorry. Look, I'm okay.
我没事 我很好
I'm okay. I'm okay.
天 这太蠢了
God, this is stupid.
-我做不到 -对你来说 或许
- I can't. - For you, maybe.
这个能让你振作点
This'll cheer you up.
培根
Bacon.
从餐厅顺出来的 要来点吗
Smuggled it out of the lunchroom. Do you want some?
不要
No.
说实话 这可是给你的大逃亡准备的
To be honest, I was saving it for your great escape.
-你在说什么 -我只想说
- What are you talking about? - Just saying,
不管你在计划什么 我都无比神通广大
whatever it is you're planning, I can be very resourceful.
听着 即使我有计划 虽然我没有
Look, even if I was planning something, and I am not,
也绝对不会带上你
you would be the last person I would take.
是因为果冻吗 你可以把它们拿回去
It's because of the Jell-Os, right? You can have them back.
不 不是因为果冻
No, it's not because of the Jell.
我是个独行侠 跑路从不带包袱
I'm a lone wolf. I don't run with a pack.
漂亮
Perfect.
因为我也喜欢一个人待着
Because I'm somewhat of a lone wolf myself.
哈格鲁弗斯 有访客
Hargreeves, you have a visitor.
-谁 -我不是你秘书
- Who? - I ain't your secretary.
也许是老爸终于过来对你说 "我爱你"
Maybe Daddy finally came to say, "I love you."
去你的
Piss off.
-小五 -狄戈
- Five. - Hey, Diego.
白色很适合你
You look good in white.
你也该来了
About time you showed up.
你怎么知道我会回来的
How'd you know I'd be back?
因为你就这尿性
Because that's the kind of shit you pull.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们没和你在一起
They're not with you?
我们会找到他们
We'll find them.
-你来这多久了 -75天
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表